You come to Sup Forums and see this. What do?

What would you do Sup Forums? Where would you shitpost? Would you start to sweat?

Go to Atechan, mlpol, 7chan, Krautchans Sup Forums etc to shitpost

lmao we all know wat happens when containment fails ahahahahaha bring it

>not saying T_D

Go deep nigga

this is in fact what will happen to Sup Forums after the next inevitable charlottesville

You have to go back

I'm already here, I can never leave.

You honestly think they would shut this place down? They get information from this site too you know. Its a net benefit for them.

This would just increase the white nationalist % in America from 9% to like 20% in a few years.

They'd be digging their own graves. It would only prove pol was right.

The same I did when they shut down SR, go to BMR. How ahrad is it to get that you can't destroy knowledge and information streams on the internet effectively

Load my guns and go on an ethnic cleansing. If they come after the domain they will come after me anyway. I will have nothing to lose, might as well kill niggers.

>gambling
kys, shitlord

No, it's science that on average niggers are objectively less intelligent than their white peers.
Coupled with the fact that my parents generously opened the doors of this country back in 1965 only to have the children of the shitskins allowed in start telling me that I'm the problem.
I'm fully justified in calling for Amending the Constitution to remove non-whites from the United States; their children have demonstrated that non-whites do not belong in a non-white civilization.
However the only thing I can do is wait for the literal Literally Hitler to run for office in 2024 so we can start evicting or killing the non-whites.
I am a free speech absolutist and I don't support my own opinion, only my right to speak it.
Niggers, spics and shitskins need to fix their racism problem or my online persona will become their new reality.

how was Sup Forums a betting site. shit, they dont even take down csgo betting sites

hey, dipshit, the faggot is just saying what do you do when the site gets shut down. the unrelated pic is only slightly related but he's got too much cock in his mouth to think to say "pic somewhat related."

check 'em

Yeah, I'm totally going to find one that says, "This site has been seized by the FBI due to shitposting"

Not gonna give specifics but rest assured I would fully exercise my free speech rights with respect to my multiply-backed-up air-gapped tinfoil-wrapped USBs chock-full of gigabytes of redpills. God Bless America and its Constitution.

Male your own, stupid.

no because then we'de move here.

1stamender.com

Also, reference some ridiculous obscure laws that say you can fuck horses and shit.
>Site has been seized for victimization or normal thought and having ideals not in line with common humanitarian interests. (whatever law that says you can fuck horses)

Illegal gambling? Check these digits.