Anyone else think it's suspicious as fuck Alex Jones just decided to stop reporting on pizzagate and made an apology...

Anyone else think it's suspicious as fuck Alex Jones just decided to stop reporting on pizzagate and made an apology video? I think it's because he struck a nerve.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel
youtube.com/watch?v=ON8N5bAjwsQ
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
twitter.com/johnpodesta/status/913180979417804800
youtube.com/watch?v=YY9arJX9dsk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Idk but he hasn't reported on anything interesting in months.

Hes turned into a reactive like every other media retard instead of talking about issues everyone else is too scared to talk about.

He knew it was horseshit like everyone with a brain, dummy.

They leveraged his kids.

It happens.

I feel this is true, he kind of became what he was originally against. Seems to always happen..

>suspicious
What is suspicious about it?

It should give you an idea of how retarded pizzagate is when even the biggest clown conspiracy character is not beating that dead horse.

It was a shill narrative during the election, and it served its purpose for trumpfags and co, that's why kushner paid shills aren't shilling that conspiracy anymore

The only people left who believe it are the autists on Sup Forums with nothing better to do

our entire government is involved with pizzagate.
so naturally every partisan shill gets shut down.
dipshits like alex jones can never drain the swamp when you support some of the snakes.

Yeah no shit, every outlet with a decent amount of followers gets shut down. Infowars, CBS Benn Swann. The pedos control everything.

Wonder if Roger Stone is getting suicided soon.

Fuck off faggot.

Assuming the wikileaks e-mails are real I really think that shit should get investigated. Have you read them at all? It seems very plausible and at the very least should be investigated. That's my opinion.

Also Ron Paul called out Alex Jones yesterday for being a Neo-Con.

Also something I noticed, Alex Jones refers to jews as vampires. Notice how on Joe Regan he said something along the lines of "Vampires and pedophiles", and Joe was like "wait a minute, pedophiles? explain" because he knows vampires is code for jew

Pedophilia among high profile people is real, there are many clues and signals. Maybe he's just told to shut up for the time being.

>implying he didn't mean vampire

Yeah but Ron Paul is practically senile at this point. I think Alex Jones has been pretty neoconish lately and he even admitted that Ron Paul made some points.

I believe that this is true, and It seems to be a thing repeated trough history aswell

He's got steady alimony to pay now.

No he isn't he's right. Alex Jones is Steve Bannon's bitch right now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel

1) A decade or so ago... Jones was all over the Rothschilds.

2) Jones had a Rothschild on his radio show to talk about Global warming, and went ape shit.
a) Interesting the Rothschild felt that this was THEIR planet, and we pollute it.
b) I thought Jones was a bit over the top. He would have done better by being less of an ass.

3) The Globalist use pedophilia to control their operatives. Pizzagate is real.

4) After the Rothschild Interview, Jones was shaken by a very credible and creepy death threat.

5) Jones dropped the Rothschilds since then and acts like a clown, discrediting Infowars

6) The event you just mentioned - dropping Pizzagate.

Pretty simple to figure out isn't it?

>The Globalist use pedophilia to control their operatives. Pizzagate is real.
Makes a lot of sense to me. I mean if you have video of someone commiting such acts you pretty much control them 100% they GOTTA do whatever you tell them.

> Jones dropped the Rothschilds since then and acts like a clown, discrediting Infowars
It's pretty much a really stable business at this point. I don't watch his videos often but I saw him report on something really serious then a guy called in and after a minute he talked about how great his products were lmaooo, that's really shit

Its the same reason he wont talk about jews.

Hes done enough work. the rest is on us.

He doesnt need to be more controversial lest he looses his platform and then both him and us are fuckd

That would be very suspicious. They'll probably ruin him financially or cook up a hit piece on him.

Alex used to actually talk about the important issues.

youtube.com/watch?v=ON8N5bAjwsQ

Now he's part of the distractions and sleight of hand.

I enjoy watching Alex. But to say he hasn't been compromised is a lie. Someone has gotten to him. He would rather make a meme of himself than drive the nail home. Some dude just accused him of not entering the grove and was invited and he looked flabbergasted

jones is compromised, it's obvious. He's hoping you'll notice it and act accordingly. He knows he can't carry on and it's the hope that someone else will pick up the flag and carry on. He's pretty much done in at this point. It's time to adapt and work around his failings.

the grove was faked. they knew he was coming and switched the ritual to a "lite" version witha bunch of low-level initiates anyway. It was a put on placate anyone who seriously wanted to storm that goddamned place and smash the Idol and burn down their clubhouse in revolt. The guy who yelled at him about it later didn't know and was seriously "outraged". Jones used that footage to gain "legitimacy" in the eyes of the uninitated. It worked and became a controlled-op-meme. Jones can't convincingly lie anymore and it shows. He's hoping everyone else can see through it all and carry on without him. I don't think ha CAN be rescued at this point. Or that he'd even WANT to BE saved. I think he's played his part and is just hoping that everyone watching can recognize the bullshit for what it IS and act accordingly to actually fix the issues.

I am not positive but i don't think i remember him even mention Podesta's name during his retraction of #pizzagate/apology, if thats the case then.... how is Podesta justify using that as his 'checkma-' defensive talking point?
Hmmmmmm.

This is what happens when you sellout and feel like you have something to lose.

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Ben Swann:
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

>I don't think ha CAN be rescued
*I don't think he CAN be rescued

Because he needs to point back at CCP, the pizza shop that will never be investigated nor will there ever be anything left to investigate (at that location).

he actually says later on that comet ping pong was a distraction but the elite pedo rings are very real

PIZZAgate was originally about the code words which were very real, and the kids in hot tubs shit from the podesta emails. There was a huge effoort to push the comet ping pong shit - the pedo overtone instagram accounts etc were total fakes

Or, as this user astutely puts it

Steve Bannon now controls Alex Jones.

Steve Bannon is a communist who wants a bolshevik revolution.

saying lies has legal consequences

you have proof?show them

you are talking shit?see you in court

Of course it's suspicious. It can only mean it's real, and that Alefantis is in fact a Rothschild bastard child.

When he says that it's a distraction, I believe he means that there is not going to be physical evidence at CCP. It's very complex user, CCP itself could just be a CIA honeypot.

I thought the same thing when Hannity suddenly stopped talking about Seth Rich.

He was sued, dummy. He talked about it.

Take off your fake flag.

Alefantis threatened him, something he took seriously enough to publicly retract/backpedal on. Jones' bravado burned out a LONG time ago when he couldn't light a fire under the asses of "patriots" to revolt years ago. His bluster and desire to jump on "hot topics" garnered him an "or else" from someone who demonstrably had the pull to DO IT. He cucked out Bigly and even Trump ditched him by now. got his press pass revoked and I'm pretty sure if you asked, Trump would disavow him and infowars at this point.
Bill Hicks' final form was be the joke he always told. Ironic, no?

His entire defense thus far has only re-affirmed my belief about CCP...

i believe there is a perfect match for this in the Illuminati card game too... gonna try to find

If it was a distraction they wouldn't have come down so hard on it, and stage that guy with a gun. Even the NYT/Colbert/practically the entire Jew media complex came out to defent Comet Ping Pong/Alefantis.

Clearly people were onto something, even if it wasn't a pedo ring (might have been a politician blackmail network). If it was just an orchestrated distraction then they wouldn't try to plug it, they'd keep it out there as a red herring for as long as possible.

would be funny if it catches fire

>the pedo overtone instagram accounts etc were total fakes
And how exactly have you come to this conclusion? I can't without making assumptions.

Because if the guy who went to "investigate" had actually killed someone, they'd try to find him criminally or at least civilly liable for it. Also, all the Sandy Hook stuff and people stalking them. If one of his listeners shows up with a gun to prove they are "Crisis actors," his career is over.

They weren't, but they were pushed as the "smoking gun". Even normies with potential still have their brain shut off when anything involving occult rituals gets mentioned.

after the guy shot up the pizza joint i am sure he got a visit from some cops that told him to stop acting like a nigger or they would have to arrest him like one

Anyone still looking into Perfect Pizza?

He was probably going to be sued and did this to stop it. Alefantis loves to threaten people and make them deny things publicly.

You should have seen all the death threats I got from him during the Scalise shooting incident.

podesta recently refered to it in a tweet

spoiler: he doesn't deny it, just says what happened to the last guy who made the accusations. looks like a threat to me

twitter.com/johnpodesta/status/913180979417804800

Alex Jones is completely compromised by Rothschilds. He will absolutely never mention them but will always get people right to their doorstep. He knows what he can and cant say so he's just hoping that his audience is smart enough to open the door and walk into the Jewish question. There is absolutely no way that you can talk about all of the things Alex Jones talks about without being fully aware of the Jewish conspiracy. That really just leads to the conclusion that he's compromised.

This card game creeps me out more and more the look into it

Have you watched ANY of his videos recently when he still talks about it to this day?

Summary:
>30,000 emails leaked
Alex: "We're gonna nail Hillary with something in here"
>pizzagate
Alex: "Well that happened"
>Mainstream media stops talking about emails and focuses 100% on Pizzagate
Alex: "Guy's it's a honey pot, theres 29,999 other emails probably containing way worse shit"
>InfoWars stops reporting on Pizzagate
>"OMGGOMG HE KEKED LELELEL"

anyone else find the captcha words odd??
>pic related

>Ron Paul is practically senile
What the fuck are you talking about

I think you meant CPP.
But anyway, the pizza place was a relay station and used to place coded "orders". The "shows" were just "alternative-lifestyle" gatherings like you'd see anywhere else. It's jsut that they felt comfortable enough to used coded-slang and LOTS of >implication, even with uninitiated around. Pure Ego arrogance. It's been sanitized, obviously, nothing left to find at that physical location. You'd have to "enhancely interrogate" Alefantis himself to get anything close to a "confirmation", and even then, I think he'd actually enjoy it.

they threatened to sue him for defamation

>I think you meant CPP.
Yes, thank you user.
>Pure Ego arrogance.
It could easily be this, I certainly do not deny it.
>You'd have to "enhancely interrogate" Alefantis himself to get anything close to a "confirmation", and even then, I think he'd actually enjoy it.
lol

I see this post once a week.

Fear of libel and a child custody policy.

I think he's been busy demystifying false media assumptions, he's been watching white genocide pretty closely, and just general culture warfare. Now is not a time for most to tune into Alex Jones, though he does have some motivating rants here and there reminding us of the severity of our situation.

Friendly reminder that they are LAUGHING at you

Alex "anything but (((them)))" jones

Exactly, they know you won't murder them for what they are doing. They have NO Human Empathy AT ALL. They consume children with the same mindset that you consume a pizza with, nothing more to it. They will find "breeders" and Kidnap at whim and leasure. It's NOT fake and it's NOT going to stop until RWDS Exterminatus. We need Inquisitors badly. They are not content to just "consume" the "cast offs" of society and "orphans". They are growing in number and getting hungrier.
Find 'em, Fix 'em, Flank 'em.

Am I the only one who gets the click the pictures captchas?

You can choose what captcha you complete.

Isn't that obvious? Ben Swann did a TV report on it and then (IIRC) had to shut down all of his online stuff and doesn't mention it anymore.

How?
I'm a newfriend, pls don't make fun

Isn't there an option under settings? I've never really looked.

it's not time yet

>I think it's because he struck a nerve.

Really? I think it was because he was about to lose a fucking huge lawsuit.

THIS THIS THIS THIS

No, it's because he was fucking sued, you dumb faggot.

>he talked about how great his products were lmaooo,

He was never not the next Billy Mays. Infomercial < Infowar. This is less hard than your cock will be on Super Male Vitality.

Back to page 1

It's because he knew by reporting on Pizzagate, he was setting himself up for a nasty lawsuit by Podesta the Molesta and other Pizzagate perverts.

Better to back away and not give your enemy any ammo to attack you with.

Another Podesta Worldcorpo pedo video found.
This was from 2012

#Pizzagate is real

youtube.com/watch?v=YY9arJX9dsk

I'm not clicking on that

Bump

He put the blame on Joe Biggs and washed his hands on it.

Trying to out-shill the other threads??... Top Kek