archive.is/uGr8i
archive.is/KRPj5
archive.is/jNirB
archive.is/SRQy0
archive.is/nN6e9
archive.is/nKkIo
archive.is/06vxu
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/14833#searchresult
nbcnews.com/video/watch-exclusive-interview-with-scalise-doctor-jack-sava-969452099827
archive.is/WxohD
archive.is/u7fYM
youtube.com/watch?v=rkLD5ul_M_Y
archive.is/tO0Sg
archive.is/prbwH
archive.is/hlRuD
foxnews.com/us/2017/09/24/multiple-people-shot-at-tennessee-church-police-say.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because Bernie Bro's are allowed to shoot Republicans.

I suggest you get firearms and learn to use them.

>news

There is no such thing anymore. It's all Lefty/Globalist propaganda. This doesn't fit their narrative. Neither does the church shooting in Tenn.

Martians who only pretended to be wounded

A shooting in America isn't really a big deal.

Because they were left-wing.

I challenge anyone to claim there isn't a clear narrative here.

The shooter was the right race but the targets were the wrong ideology.

No one on the left gives a fuck.

Remember that insane Berniebro who stabbed two Muslim women in Portland?

>america
>people getting shot
>why does no-one talk about this?
Geez buddy I wonder.

The Jews own the News

Because liberal kikes control the narrative.

Scalise was strongly against humantrafficing and childdiddling
twitter.com/SteveScalise/status/867843578265051136
twitter.com/SteveScalise/status/835199895413882886

Scalise gets shot, and Pizza gets send to his office
archive.is/uGr8i

He was then most likely brought into the same Hospital as Seth Rich based on the location, the MedStar Washington Hospital Center
archive.is/KRPj5
The shooter is also known for abusing his fosterchilds
archive.is/jNirB
>In April 2006, Hodgkinson was arrested for battery, domestic battery and discharging a firearm, after he allegedly physically assaulted his foster daughter and two of her friends.
>A St Clair County sheriff’s department incident report said Hodgkinson threw his daughter around a room, pulled her hair and hit her. He then punched a female friend of his daughter in the face “with a closed fist” and struck the woman’s boyfriend in the head with the stock of his shotgun, before firing a round as the man ran away.
>Almost a decade earlier, another foster daughter living with Hodgkinson and his wife, Suzanne, had killed herself at the age of 17, according to the Belleville News-Democrat. The daughter, Wanda Ashley Stock, doused herself with gasoline and set herself on fire inside a car.
what the fuck? who burns himself as suicide? why not taking a hose and just redirected the exhaust fumes into the car or let it run in a garage or something? use the shotgun of the guy to make it quick. but fucking burning yourself? Maybe murder instead?

Also Trump brought his personal Physician to scalise
archive.is/SRQy0
Furthermore weirdly congresscandidate Lindy Li seems to have a connection to the shooter.
archive.is/nN6e9

The media is just propaganda, there news content is simply filler. Some news is more appropriate than other news.

Stop consuming propaganda. Inform others about the propaganda.

Brad Wenstrup helped treating the wounds of scalise directly after the shooting until the ambulance arrived and probably kept him alive
archive.is/nKkIo
He was also quoted for saying "It’s just as easy as ordering a pizza, to order a person.”
archive.is/06vxu
the choice of words is no coincidence. possibly /ourguy/

the same doctor who is responsible for scalise, jack sava, also appears to be on the guestlist together with the podestas
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/14833#searchresult

nbcnews.com/video/watch-exclusive-interview-with-scalise-doctor-jack-sava-969452099827
he talks about in the beginning how it is normal to get shot and be relatively fine and later get into shock and collapse explaining the critical condition.
archive.is/WxohD
this article talks about why a gunshot to scalises hip, not just any hip, but scalises can be deadly
however
archive.is/u7fYM
here it says he was in good spirits, and even called his wife and talked to her. scalise was on the verge of collapsing but instead of insteantly operating on him and stabalizing him they let him talk in piece all chilled out with no worries?
they already set the narrative up to make it seem like its normal if he dies
youtube.com/watch?v=rkLD5ul_M_Y
this bitch even already talks like he dead

archive.is/tO0Sg
hodkinson, the baseball shooter had a list of targets but didnt shoot anyone on the list?
is he miserable at aiming? is the list fake news? or is that a list with targets he isnt supposed to shoot because those are (((theirguys)))? a threat like "you are next"? or the FBI giving an unofficial warning like "we heard there something, be carefull goys"?

furthermore hodkinson seems to have dissappeared months before the shooting
archive.is/prbwH
where did he go? certainly not targetpractive. was he maybe snatched up and MKUltrad in that time?

archive.is/hlRuD
>Prior to the mass shooting, Hodgkinson visited the senate office of democrat Bernie Sanders, whose failed presidential campaign the gunman had volunteered for. The FBI also said the shooter had been in contact with the offices of democratic senators Dick Durbin and Tammy Duckworth.
>"I have just been informed that the alleged shooter at the Republican baseball practice is someone who apparently volunteered on my presidential campaign," Sanders said in the statement. "I am sickened by this despicable act. Let me be as clear as I can be. Violence of any kind is unacceptable in our society and I condemn this action in the strongest possible terms.
but happens to not mention the visit. hmmmmm

also
>The FBI released new information Wednesday on the lone gunman
>According to the bureau, 66-year old James Hodgkinson acted alone in the mass assassination attempt, in what the FBI is describing as a “spontaneous” incident.
>lone gunman
just like with abe lincoln and JFK i suppose.and so spontenious he dissappeared months prior to the attack and had a list with him.
is anyone else thinking now?

There was not enough room in the news cycle for this story AND Dylan Roof.

Go look at the comments section of the Washington post and people gloat about how he "deserved it because he wanted to take away people's healthcare." Then realize those comments are left up because the media tacitly or openly supports such a notion. The realize the entire left wants a bunch of dead republicans

nothing fun happened. I thought Scalese was gonna get Seth Rich'd but no dice. Although the Hodgson family foster kid deaths was interesting find. Probably a bunch of child grooming pedos

Maybe that was the point.

How convenient a congressman gets shot at a game. It was intentional.

I pray for this man.

umm sweetie did forget that dylann roof killed a bunch of black ppl at a church? or that mike brown got killed by a cop? or that immigrants are being arrested for no reason? or that we literally have hitler as our president right now? or that white ppl still exist?

yeah more important stories out there hun

ch-cha-Charlottesville KKK r-r-rampage!

Except if a white goy shoots a precious dindu or a precious migrant, the press would scream and wail for decades like the "Dylan Roof" shootings, the (((press))) still isn''t finished sobbing over that.

>Left wing psycho kills somebody.

Press supports this, they report it, justify it, and forget it.

It goes against the narrative.

Because it was three (3) months ago, you dumb fuck.

And Dylan Roof was how many years ago and they still bring it up

>Neither does the church shooting in Tenn.

Wat?

>Deadly Tennessee church shooting: Sudanese immigrant arrested, FBI launches civil rights investigation

foxnews.com/us/2017/09/24/multiple-people-shot-at-tennessee-church-police-say.html

when was this?

link to the article

it was against a republican. thus the news doesn't care.

pizza was sent to his office on juny 14th. so either that day or a day before