Why do all american cops act like they're some hero in a hollywood movie?

Why do all american cops act like they're some hero in a hollywood movie?

Talking as deep as possible and repeating the same catchphrases over and over like they're some badly programmed NPC rather than actually trying to effectively communicate.

twitter.com/EMlNEMOBAMA/status/905781844167323648

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QYK_SfcZ6pc
ft.com/content/50d5521a-0dac-11e4-b149-00144feabdc0
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/23/police-budgets-dave-thompson-2011-riots-counter-terror
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/22/britains-1985-police-forces-unable-cope-years-dramatic-rise/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/24/police-chief-admits-dont-have-enough-officers-keep-public-safe/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1290047/Metropolitan-Police-crime-statistics-reveal-violent-criminals-black--victims.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bfb776G12EY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you have to high an IQ, you aren’t allowed to become an American cop. Hence the simplistic use of language.

Don't you have to do some basic police work before becoming a detective? Is that why there's so many unsolved crimes?

Lol

Fun fact: Danish guidebooks about USA comes with a lot of instructions on how to avoid getting shot by US police. Not even kidding.

In Denmark, same as UK, you don't really risk getting killed by cops, so I guess it's a good idea to educate us on staying alive.

So there can be no excuse that you "didn't understand" or hear.

>"Guys watch me walk into this police station with my gun out lol"
>"HOLY SHIT GUYS LOOK THE COPS ARE FREAKING OUT BECAUSE I HAVE A GUN LOL WHAT A BUNCH OF IDIOTS"
>"WTF WHY ARE YOU ARRESTING ME I'M NOT BREAKING THE LAW YOU DUMB FUCKING PIGS OINK OINK I PAY YOUR PAYCHECK"

Yah instead you have to worry about Abdul and friends raping your family and loved ones. But hey, at least you don't have to worry about cops right? xDDDD

I'm all for the carrying of weapons but this video is just fucking hilarious
>I WILL PUT A ROUND IN YOU SIR
What a sentence

Are the police in your country a laughing stock like in the UK?

>Americans
>effectively doing anything
good one

The better question is why do americans insist on walking around in public with guns? It's not the Wild West anymore.

Sorry to trigger you guys. It's not that I necessarily criticize american police. Actually I think it's probably necessary with that kind of police force considering the levels of violent crime in the US. Same as with Brazil.

I know this clip is pretty funny but the fact that everyone always posts it (along with maybe a couple others) to prove that "hur dur uk police is bad" is retarded.
This is obviously not a common occurrence and even though they look pretty helpless they at least managed to detain him without anyone getting killed (which wouldn't happen in the US).
I'm quite happy to sacrifice a few extra minutes of police time to detain criminals in return for friendly cops that actually respect you and aren't just on a power trip 24/7.

Well OP's video is a little misleading as it doesn't show what the guys looked like. They were wearing a mask and had their rifle on their chests, not on their backs. Intentionally went in looking like a terrorist, get upset when they get treated like one.

youtube.com/watch?v=QYK_SfcZ6pc

Its called command voice. One of the first and easier ways to try and resolve a situation before escalating further. Police are not unique in this, we are taught this in the army as well. You might be surprised at how effective it is against a lot of people.

>This isn't a regular occurance
>Gets beheaded in street by mudslime

Okay there, fella. Sounds like you're trying to convince yourself more than you are me.

>in the UK

Nordicuck defending the police force of a nation that let 2000 little girls be raped by Muslims.
I don't know whether to insult you for being a nordicuck or an angloid lover. I'd much rather have the US police than any other police in the world, and that's a fact.

Christ you're mad. Calm down Zhen Zhen.

>Ameripolice
>Resolving situations with anything than gunfire

i thought you were exagerrating for comic effect but damn
>i will shoot you
>i will put a round in you
>put it on the ground or you're dead
>good luck stranger
>if you're interested there are some boars over the ridge to the north west taking our corn, if you could stop them we'd be grateful

Cops have a standardised language and demeanor to use.

It's taught in a psychology unit at Australian universities when you want to become a cop.

ya your right OP all cops should die

You don't need a college degree to be a detective, you just need years of experience on the job before you can be a detective. You need to write good reports

>isn't a common incurrence
>2000 little girls raped in Rotherdam
>God knows how many more in Rochdale.
>5 terror attacks over the course of 2 years in London.
>Crime rates spiking because Angloids are getting enriched™

Shut the fuck up, bong.

>Zhen Zhen
>Canada 82% white
Lmao stfu Nordicuck. At least Canada doesn't have literal jihadist groups forming in it's borders.

it is training to make sure every cop will clock out at the end of their work shift.

>82%

i am so fucking embarrassed of my country sometimes. Kinda makes me want to take a knee to protest the criminal and military police state during the national anthem.

Cops are doing their jobs

It's a shame libtards think they must fight the police, and say fuck them unironically

snowing outside, dressed for the cold.
>Terrorists

k...

this

you give clear orders so that people won't suddenly go for their pockets when ordered to give ID during traffic stops.

>to high an iq
>to high
back to the ghetto, jamal

Denmark is the le 52% meme, actually.
I'd caculate the Nordicuck countries are at best 70% white.

>Is that why there's so many unsolved crimes?
I think that's because solving a crime can be hard as balls tho

Yeah, you are probably really good at calculating, Shin Pin

Hilarious that you think 82% is something to be proud of. But again, compared to 52% it sure is white. Still, in the eyes of a European you are a multiethnic, multicultural shithole.

I know it is, I'm not defending it necessarily I'm just saying that a faggot in a glass house shouldn't throw rocks.

As for myself, I'm not "multiethnic", I'm only second generation so I don't have any injun in me like the Amerifats too.

Q U I C C
U
I
C
C

there's that med meme again.

So the point I'm trying to make is that Denmark and Canada/USA are in no way comparable. So I can through rocks on your multi kulti shitholes all I want.

cops trampling your rights?
call your snek

Probably Lebanese desu

It might be the opposite, the heroes are often American and speak in an authoritarian confident way.

You're right, it is. Denmark has ridiculously higher taxes, pussy laws (getting charged with a hate crime over throwing water) AND it's full of actual jihadists.
I'd stick to North America, thank you very much Sven.
>pic related is a Danish whore getting enriched™

>second generation
so riterrary chop stick?

this video faggot should come out to toastmasters we will certainly hear him out

I got plenty more.

No my grandparents are from Ireland.
>inb4 "MCNIGGA PADDY"

Why do you need your hand held on how to avoid getting shot by cops unless you're insane and about to kill someone?

>I'm quite happy to sacrifice a few extra minutes of police time to detain criminals in return for friendly cops that actually respect you and aren't just on a power trip 24/7.

People like you are the problem, our services cannot cope with this rise in brown people crime.
ft.com/content/50d5521a-0dac-11e4-b149-00144feabdc0
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/23/police-budgets-dave-thompson-2011-riots-counter-terror
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/22/britains-1985-police-forces-unable-cope-years-dramatic-rise/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/24/police-chief-admits-dont-have-enough-officers-keep-public-safe/

And of course over half of crime in London is now committed by blacks.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1290047/Metropolitan-Police-crime-statistics-reveal-violent-criminals-black--victims.html

The country is drowning in genetic waste.

Because the profession doesn't exactly attract Rhodes scholars.

in that case, only 2nd generation? peasant.

>So I can through rocks
Heh. Better brush up on your English. It's going to be your countries native language in a few decades.

What does this mean? My parents were born here, so what? You realize being born elsewhere doesn't change anything, right? I'm still ethnically Irish.

Are you trying to imply our cops shooting nogs is a bad thing? Sure it gets them on power trips sometimes, especially the women """officers""" but they still hardly ever kill whites

>demolition_man.webm

That's rich coming from a monolingual monkey

1400 rapes

>People like you are the problem, our services cannot cope with this rise in brown people crime.
Then it's immigration that's the problem, not our cops.
Do you seriously want to reach a state where you have to ensure that you don't make any sudden movements during a traffic stop incase some power tripping cop puts a bullet in your head?

Yeah, I knew someone was going to bring up the "but it just means less niggers" argument but I'd still rather live in a country where some government official doesn't have the power to just end my life at will.
Killing criminals instead of just letting them rot in prison ends you up with the whole BLM / "muh institutional oppression" situation too.

because, believe it or not, the media was wrong about europeans being enlightened and intellectual. most europeans would die if the government wasnt there to save them

>Monolingual
Non, tout le contraire en fait. Nous parlez francais aussi au Canada.

If you have to learn a second language it means your first language is irrelevant.

Interaction with Danish cops is very different, I think. At least the consequences of not doing the right thing immediately is.

The guidebooks goes into detail about how to do exactly what the cop says, show your hands at all time, don't do this and that or else (you will get shot).

Simply disgusting

>The guidebooks goes into detail about how to do exactly what the cop says, show your hands at all time, don't do this and that or else (you will get shot).
Have you considered the fact that your entire country might just be populated with limp-wristed faggots who are afraid of their own shadows?

You called us monolinguals. At least we're not so cucked that we won't be changing our native languages in 20 years because we all speak a different language anyway.

You fools
Two open carry advocates went into a police precinct with guns. It was only natural that they'd get thrown in jail over it.

They deal with a section of the population that is genetically predisposed to crime and noncompliance at all times. Not just blacks, but the borderlands nigger-tier whites who are addicted to drugs, etc. These people only understand simplistic demands and even then only respond to them occasionally. Not defending real police brutality by the way, which exists and is too high, but oftentimes its just people who have antisocial personality disorders resisting arrest.

> dread-lock-wearing-hippie-looking-commie-fucker walks in with a rifle
gee, i wonder why..

kys yourself

I just think we aren't used to violent crime like you guys are

Aww, did I hit a nerve, Sven? Don't worry, you'll be a minority within 4 years anyway.

Liberal policies allow the streets to be populated with drug addicted low IQ sociopaths. Anyone without a gun is a moron.

>82%
>Claiming other countries are threatened by immigration

You are almost as bad as the sharts

Because the police isn't trustworthy? Plus you got some porch monkey's to shoot.

>"An armed society is a polite society"

Turn 40 as a NEET, and becoming a cop might seem like a good deal in hindsight.

USA is seriously dysfunctional, and a certain % of cops can be corrupt/jackasses/whatever, but then look at how the general public act, then look at how a lot of the 'activists' that are hostile to cops truly are, and then extrapolate that to a society where cops are fully demoralized and less effective than how they currently are

>I just think we aren't used to violent crime like you guys are
>*hears grenade attack a block over*
>P-probably just a single cylinder diesel hatchback backfiring

You will be soon

It is called verbal judo you poorly informed kid.

so stupid fucks like yourself could under stand

Except the Pajeets and Chinks are actually less likely to commit crime or take welfare, and make more than the average whitey.
Meanwhile the Arabs in your country are raping your women and laughing their ways to the bank for their daily gibsmedats.

>I get all my news from Sup Forums

Fuck off nigger-chink-spic

this is a test post
do not reply :-DDD

Yeah, no. Thank you for showing us exactly how shitty a country can be if you practice free immigration for decade after decade.

Well yeah. If it is not illegal to walk in with a firearm then what's the deal?

>He is actually defending the brownies

gtfo lol you are probably one of the >18%

American police are the biggest fucking faggots in the world. I would take a knee to piss these faggots off.

> Go around all day trying to con innocent motorists out of money
> Acting like a Hollywood parody during a traffic stop.
> Prancing around Chipotle like you own the place for no reason and trying to act like Robocop
> Job is to enforce the law, but cover up crimes enforced by other police officers.
> As soon as things actually get a little dangerous, pull out your gun like an autistic faggot and start spraying in all directions.

God, I hate these cunts so much.

Cops did the right thing. A nigger with a gun is a bad news.

committed by other officers***

It was a nigger.
AROUND BLACKS NEVER RELAX! Based cops knew this. They have the experience being around niggers! That's what the problem is you fucking faggot!

Eh, I'm not lol. I think a country should be 95%+ white, but I have no control of immigration so I'm just stating the facts.

>My nation's a glorified county and my police are glorified crossing guards... but I'm not worried about the muslim hordes turning my wife and daughters into ditches for nigger cum

Okay there, fella. You're just lying to yourself at this point.

>it's alright if I cherrypick your police but not if you cherrypick our police
Sure thing Nigel

>it’s not the Wild West anymore

Fuck you faggot I live in the Wild West

You are confusing reality with your own cuck fantasies, Pajeet

In finland you need a 3 year vocational degree in law enforcement studies to become a cop.

Video: Anti-Finland & Anti-Police demonstrators try to prevent police from responding to emergencies
youtube.com/watch?v=bfb776G12EY

>Pajeet
Swing and a miss. That's a baseball reference in case the only sport you watch is handball.

>It was a nigger.
Europoors don't understand how to deal with feral niggers yet. They don't know that ANY word longer than two (maybe three) syllables makes blacks think you're condescending to them.

Baseball is for faggots like yourself

Tell me, do you have the same (((standards))) for whiteness in Canada as in the US?

Just want to know whether the >82% figure is actually >60%

Found the cuck.

That's not the same leaf, you fucking idiot.
Denmark is probably 20% white, by my calculations.