Next week, will we have the Catalan flag here?

Next week, will we have the Catalan flag here?

No. Catalan is a zionist psy op.

No, my flag is African because like all nice Cucktalans I love Moroccan immigrants to fill up Marta and Paula :)

No. Do we have Abhakazias flag here? Do we have Kosovos? Also Spain already rolled out their tanks all over Barcelona just incase their are rioters. So nothings going to happen.

Don't listen to españolitos, they're just mad. Without us there's nobody they can leech on.

Only gross brown spaniards want Catalonia to remain part of their shitty poor country

PORCS FEIXISTES
VISCA EL SAHARA LLIURE
M'ENCANTA L'ISLAM I EL MARROC :DDDDDD
VISCA EL MULTICULTURALISME :DDDDDDDDD
MORT AL PORC FEIXISTA XDDDDDDD
*1€ coin falls*
MERDAAAAAAAAA DINER!!!! TOT MEU XDDDDDDD

No. The Spanish government won't accept the result

all commerce is liscenced to spain, they will just move to madrid instead of barcelona you fucking idiot

keks you made me laugh paco, and I'll never forget it

once we become independent I'll throw you peanuts over the fence so you can feed your family

that's me when i was 19

No, only the Basque deserve independence.

Oh don't worry Comrade with Spanish oppressive flag! we won't live long because when Cucktalonia becomes a caliphate, Sharia will reign and we'll both be murdered, since our Moroccan masters are superior, Visca Catalunya Islàmica :)

Serious question:
How are the Catalonians going to prevent the Spanish army from occupying Catalonia if you actually secede?

I am sorry Pep, comunidades autonomas do not deserve flags.

What's the Nigger doing there?

jesus those things will tear you to shreds

No, your pseudo meme state will never be a reality, there are dark powers that will make sure of that.

The same way all Europeans fight all their battles; cry to the USA for help. Hey, they worked wonders in the Balkans!

I just made the flag for 1-O.

I love this beautiful Catalan Muslim, he speaks Catalan and his name is Enric :)

No, but hopefully a civil war.

Trump supported Rajoy though and doesn't want catalonia to secede, thats why Rajoy came to the US like 2 days ago. So catalans are fucked

go back to leftypol faggot