Wait, there are white people in Detroit?

Can Michigan anons confirm?

clickondetroit.com/news/defenders/leader-of-large-white-power-group-in-metro-detroit-works-to-unite-all-hate-groups

I hope someone puts these scumbags into camps. Nothing but controlled opposition.

"You'd better understand, this is a war for our survival," Schoep said.

Schoep is still in charge, but has the NSM going in a different direction. Last year, he removed the swastika in favor of a ruin as its organization symbol. This year's new recruitment video calls the NSM America's premier white civil rights organization. The mission is fighting for white civil rights.

"We're not about hate," Schoep said in the video. "We're about love for our people. This is a cause that's deep to our heart. To our folk, it's inbread in our system. It's engrained in us. It's something we fight truly for what we believe in."

Members have been asked to dress in polo or button-down shirts and khakis, switch from heavy boots to tennis shoes and cover up racist tattoos. Out is the term neo-Nazis, and in is the term "identitarians."

"They're not looking like people who are on the fringe of society anymore," said Heidi Budaj, of the Anti-Defamation League.

She said it's a marketing ploy people need to reconize and resist.

"It is easier, especially for somebody who is naive, to get caught up in this new, softer approach, and by the time they realize what this ideology is, they've already been indoctrined," Budaj said.

Is Charlottesville a sign of worse things to come? Former Eastern District of Michigan U.S. Attorney Barb McQuade said we'd better pay attention."

>Detroit ethnostate when?

>Metro Detroit

That's the Tri-County Area plus Washtenaw. About 4.8 million people, roughly 3.7 million are white.

I love how Black Nationalists are "community activists", La Raza are "community activists", Zionists are considered more American than white people who've lived here for hundreds of years, but white nationalist groups are "hate groups".

Every single one of them advocate for nationhood based on their particular objectives, but only the white ones are singled out for "hate"-status. Usually by Zionist Jews, no less.

Whoa shit nigger! I'm in Inkster (the only white person living here btw) and this is very interesting.

They look pretty good to me, desu

>A FUCKING LEAF
Also, forgot your proxy (((Canada)))

>he removed the swastika in favor of a ruin
Kek, Detroit niggers can't even spell when they have spell check.

If you unite hate groups, are you spreading peace?

Shieeeeet

I bet uh can guess what culluh the aufuh of this article is..

They also said typed "inbread" and "engrained".

Maybe he just wants to unite all hate groups in to a one big loving group?

"Hate Group" is American for "Pro-white group".

"Hate group" is any group that doesn't hate white people nowadays

Dearborn is white.

After the A's and B's it's mostly white (except for at Fordson I'd guess). I remember my uncle nervously laughing as he looked at my yearbook and saw all the Arabs.

Kill me

"Hate group" is Jew-speak for a collective of non self-hating whites. Ie: The biggest threat to international Judaism.

There from the same sand nigger father

Don't bully the Bazzis.

I shit on the bazzis fuck them I HATE SAND NIGGERS SO MUCH

>yfw you realize niggers are slightly better than mudslimes

>I love how Black Nationalists are "community activists",
Black nationalists are /ournegroes/ and the SPLC officially labels them as hate groups.

ALLAH SOURIYA BASHAR O BAZZI