I agree with it all, apart from one thing. Jews are always bad news...

I agree with it all, apart from one thing. Jews are always bad news. Black people are more prone to crime and especially violent crime than white people. Islam is cancer. Leftism is for people who have generally failed at everything. Greece needs to pay its debnts. The USA dodged the world's biggest bullet when it prevented Hillary Clinton from taking office and Brexit might end the world's most evil organisation, the EU.

But I don't agree with Sup Forums on women. Women are great to me. All of the things you post about women aren't true in my experience. I see the rest of it, but not that. Women treat me very well. I've never had one accuse me of something I hadn't done, and even the most left wing ones know I'm a right wing and traditional sort of person. It doesn't bother them. Years of girlfriends and different girls and most of them have been brilliant.

What am I not getting here? Everything else is blindingly obvious but this I can't see. I seem only to get the best out of women.

The anti-woman thing is an unfriendly agency shilling here to drive a divide between men and women.

Sup Forums isn't one person. Most people who dislike women are unsuccessful with them - or so successful with them they think they're all whores.

nah i think i'll keep tax evading
also wh*tes are subhumans

>He fell for the all women are roasties meme
You've been duped user.
The ones who push white women being whores are just kikes pushing the interracial agenda, see pic related.

As for the ones shilling here that ALL women are roasties well... pic related.

women belong where they want to.
just happens that most of them want white men.

Most Sup Forumstards say anti woman when they mean anti-libtarded feminists. That's only a percentage. Unfortunately, they make the laws so you'll get screwed eventually no matter what.

With "all Muslims" you're pretty close to the mark. It really is inseperable, the overwhelming majority of Muslims believe in the same things as ISIS.

With women it seems to fall a lot shorter. Even the giga-feminists seem much less committed or fall in and out of it. There are very few zealots.

>That's only a percentage
if I was to out and say in a properly public forum that I believed that universal fufferange was a mistake that a woman's rightful place was at home raiding a family, how long do you think it would be before I got lynched?

how alpha are you that women dont even bother with shit tests? are you king chad?

that's because your country is fucking shit
here we say that in public places and most people agree

I don't think you'd get lynched at all. You might, at worst, have someone throw something at you.

Criticise other groups for their shortcomings and it's an entirely different story.

Okay, now show me the fertility rate of white/white versus mixed couples.

dear lord, UK is indeed lost

What's your opinion on women's rights?

>Islam is cancer.

jewish meme.

Nah. You have people go on question time or something and you get some pretty risque shit come out sometimes. Yet NONE of them would dare to do the same to feminism. Because their wife's one. Their girlfriend's one. Their daughter is one.

The minority is those that do not in any way associate with feminism. The includes first wave. The vote, etc.

The subject simply doesn't come up. The women I spend time with don't talk about things like that. If they did I wouldn't listen anyway. I have no idea if I'm in the minority here or what, but pretty much everything else on Sup Forums has about 51% or better truth in it. With women it's more like 5%.

We don't hate women, we just recognize their propensity to be swayed by overly empathetic leftist propaganda. And yes there is a such thing as being overly empathetic, it's why Rome died and currently why the US is dying.

Are women benefiting by voting and being career oriented like men?

I feel like it's the right thing to do but at the same tike I also feel that it's definitely a civilization killer. Still, I would feel guilt over taking away my mom or sister's right to vote.

you're not a beta male. if you were then women would hate you even if you didn't hate them. and eventually you'd learn to hate them.

you're not a total alpha chad, or if you are then you don't abuse your chad powers trying to fuck every woman in sight. because if you did you'd learn to hate women after fucking a dozen housewives without any effort.

if you're not having the average experience with women then its possibly because you're not an average guy.

i'm guessing you're either gay, married, or asexual and thus you're not really "in the game" and so women don't bother shitting all over you. or maybe you're just in some weird bubble of sanity that exists only in some particular county in england

good post, upvoted

All that means is that you haven't been fucked over by a broad. Pray that you never are.

>fertility rate
>mixed couples
Fucking gross.

I'd love to believe that. Some people seem to be really that socially retarded though

or maybe women in spain aren't cock carousel riding sluts that only date uber chads and constantly shit test. maybe women in spain can be communicated with. maybe women in spain aren't ticking time bombs of drama and bickering over the dumbest fucking shit all the fucking time.

pretty sure if you were canadian you'd have a very different opinion about women in general, is what i'm saying