My Mom says I can't be Conservative Anymore After this Trump Neiling Thing

I'm 18 before you scream underage. Anyway I'm not allowed to be conservative anymore after this. My dad is a really big football fan and still likes the NFL and is currently mad at my mom so to make it up to him she's not letting me be conservative to show support for the NFL..

This begs the question, should it be allowed for parents to not let their sons/daughters have certain beliefs? If no then what if it's a conservative raising a leftist SJW? It really makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uMVmhI1SUq0
youtube.com/watch?v=1zBpl1V4n04
youtube.com/watch?v=yfi3Ndh3n-g
youtube.com/watch?v=BIQrXUBi3js
youtube.com/watch?v=_Ay9rI5LN5o
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/16/colin-kaepernick-has-never-registered-to-vote-in-a/
sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article114803073.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not letting me
Grow a pair and believe whatever you want, faggot. Be prepared to justify it, though.

Here, have a pep talk
youtu.be/uMVmhI1SUq0

>kek flag
>i'm 18 guis
>mom won't let me be hardcore

>the american above me still took the fucking bait
the state of this board sometimes, fucking hell lads

Your mom probably fantasizes about being raped by a pack of NFL niggers she secretly worships.. That's all.

Get a fucking job and your own place. Then you can believe whatever the fuck you want, you weak-chinned beta cuck.

How about you grow a pair and accept when you're not allowed to do something, my mom will kick me out if I do that and then where will I live?

You're trolling, get off my thread

I can't get a job since im still in high-school, how am i suppose to work a job long enough to afford rent and go to school 8 - 3

OP wants to be hardcore, but his mom wont let him

this is either good bait or you're 12.

also this

You're a troll, leave

Nice meme

dude Sup Forums shows reddit flags for underage users. we knew from the beginning.

How can your mother even hope to not allow you to believe in something? Either you do or you don't

>My dad is a really big football fan and still likes the NFL and is currently mad at my mom so to make it up to him she's not letting me be conservative to show support for the NFL
>18
>Not telling your parents they are fucking worthless by now...
Your dad is what's wrong with everything. You are proliferating the problem by projecting his ball sack on your persona.

Go get a sex change, kill yourself, or, you know, MAN THE FUCK UP. Use facts:

It's the False Equivalency argument; kneeling during the nation's anthem to protest a perceived inequality with police use of force against 13% of the population committing over 50% of violent crimes in the US.

If these players cared, if they didn't want to seem like ungrateful chumps in US stadiums that are subsidized by taxpayers, then perhaps they should become activists OFF the field and have sit downs with local and state law enforcement, hold press conferences, take to ESPN throughout the week between practices, and provide some, you know, actual facts to bring awareness to their cause. Right now, all I see everytime one of these players kneel is the photo of Kaepernick with pig socks.

That's not a mature discussion. That's vitriolic and disrespectful.

youtube.com/watch?v=1zBpl1V4n04
youtube.com/watch?v=yfi3Ndh3n-g
youtube.com/watch?v=BIQrXUBi3js
youtube.com/watch?v=_Ay9rI5LN5o

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/16/colin-kaepernick-has-never-registered-to-vote-in-a/
sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article114803073.html

tell your mom if she mentions politics to you again you will slap her for her impropriety

Is that Alex joans?
Under their house you follow their rules
Respect your family
When you move out then live your life. I know it's hard but bite harder and endure

>How about you grow a pair and accept when you're not allowed to do something, my mom will kick me out if I do that and then where will I live?

how's that conservatism working out for you?

Why don't you just stop with the memes and become a democrat, you haven't even made it in life and you're already saying you're a conservative, what happens when you get injured and need gibs? Or end up homeless?

white women+bbc=feminist

this is the world you were born into, accept it, nobody would blame you

>You're trolling, get off my thread
>flag
go back2reddit you retard

I can't go on right-wing websites anymore, can't talk about it to her or my friends, can't be friends with people of right-wing belief anymore, etc

You should tell your mom you cant kill an idea, stupid bitch.

Holy fuck you need to grow the fuck up, and man the fuck up

No, i'd get arrested for that

So i can't be a Conservative because im only 18? What? Conservative ideology is suppose to give the greatest benfit to people my age.

>mommy says I cant be conservative anymore

IF your really 18 and still in HS, shut up keep your head down get your diploma than tell them to fuck off.
If you dont have the conviction to stand by your beliefs they werent important to you in the first place.

Also go trades, its a slog in your late teens and early 20's but once you make journeyman the money rolls in. I went electric out of HS and make more than everyone who went to college except the few who became doctors.

>How about you grow a pair and accept when you're not allowed to do something
Spoken like a true faggot

>18
>not allowed to be conservative

What the fuck, kid?

>I'm not allowed
What? You can believe whatever you want no one can stop you from that.

>I can't be Conservative Anymore
Thank god. Conservatism is one giant failure of an ideology, you really should abandon it. Your mum is doing you a favor. No sane person can look at the world and say "this is how things should be, ill be a conservative to make it stay that way".

But how fucking retarded can you even be? How does your mom force beliefs onto you?
You can tell some "believe in this right now", that is not how things work.
I'd personally recommend abandoning conservatism and going full on reactionary.

Go on right wing websites from your phone. Don't young people all have phones that go on the internet nowadays? And how would she know what you talk about with your friends or what your friends believe?

>So i can't be a Conservative because im only 18? What? Conservative ideology is suppose to give the greatest benfit to people my age.

Actually being a conservative is terrible, nobody likes conservatives and your only friends will be neckbeards since rich conservatives hate the chattel. Not to mention most women are liberals who want the bbc.

I'm just being practical, there are no bennefits

> My mom
> My dad
Seriously, shut the fuck up

>If you dont have the conviction to stand by your beliefs they werent important to you in the first place
You'd really choose to stand by your beliefs if it meant being homeless?

>i do what i want when i want!!!
Spoken like a true criminal with no contempt for rules and laws

>Also go trades, its a slog in your late teens and early 20's but once you make journeyman the money rolls in. I went electric out of HS and make more than everyone who went to college except the few who became doctors.
Problem is, you don't get much social status from that. I have really bad social skills so im going for a prestigious job that even if i don't make much will still be high-status. For example state senators don't actually make that much money but a state senator would have no problems making friends

I'm 18 too my mom grounded me when she heard I voted for Trump. No Xbox or computer for like 2 weeks.

>Spoken like a true criminal with no contempt for rules and laws
Learn what "contempt" means and don't put words in my mouth, faggot

What cult is your family in?

>not having a friend to stay with

You'll want to fix that soon
t. 25-year-old still at mum's

>You'd really choose to stand by your beliefs if it meant being homeless?

this is the absolute state of white bois, getting spanked by mommy until they are cucked to death.

Oh don't worry, capitalism will save you KEK

My parents told me i can;t

By Conservative I mean support old American values

>Go on right wing websites from your phone
My phone is monitored

>And how would she know what you talk about with your friends or what your friends believe?
By paying them for information, which is how she found out I went to a party last year.

Actually Conservatives respect working class more than liberals do. How come most Conservatives respect

>senators
>cops
>lawyers
>tradesmen
>military men
>etc.

You're making fun of me for not doing something that will make me homeless

None

I have bad social skills

Not really since you can't really get a decent job without some qualifacations

Ok you are definitely baiting

shit thats one of the reasons i moved out as fast as i could, my mother is one of those libs i couldn't stand it. Its good to be free

>How come most Conservatives respect

Because it looks good to pay lip service to the human grease that lubes the machine of society.

It's all political. Just like you have to be so you don't get kicked out of mommy's house.

remember just bee a real man

You're defiantly trolling

>Problem is, you don't get much social status from that.

When you own the company your a small town icon.

>state senators don't actually make that much money but a state senator would have no problems making friends

Friends who fuck you constantly.

Money > Prestige

The mayor of my town has "prestige" and his house, on .5 acres,is falling down piece by piece. I have 10 acres and a bigger house, who really wins in this scenario.

Any way if you're really this autistic just get those autismbux and live that way friendo.

>be a real man
Oh and be homeless since i will get kicked out?

>The mayor of my town has "prestige" and his house, on .5 acres,is falling down piece by piece. I have 10 acres and a bigger house, who really wins in this scenario.
The mayor. I don't even care about money, prestige beats money anyday. What's the point of having money if you have nothing to do with it?

Dude, are you seriously getting thrown out of your house over politics?
Even here in Germanistan my mother was completely fine with me voting AfD.

>By Conservative I mean support old American values
Fine then.

In the worst case lie and hide your power level, that is what I am doing in University, just tell her what she wants to hear.
They can not inspect your brain and they can not follow you 24/7, either double down on it or hide it.
But try not to fuck up the relation to your family over politics, its not worth it.

'Tis better to live one day as a lion than 1000 years as a sheep. Honor, valor, and dignity apparently mean nothing to you; your mother's a cunt and you suffer from Stockholm syndrome

>but she's my mummy! She knows what's best!
This is how you end up divorced with 3 kids and losing the house, assuming you're even adept to getting a wife

>"Free" 18 year old adult
>Live with controlling parents
pick one.

Stop being a faggot

Yes because you deserve it for being conservative.

Do you see how this works?

Nomatter what you do you will lose.

That's how we control you.

>What's the point of having money if you have nothing to do with it?

Vacations, nice things, more property, blowing hundreds at the bar to impress sluts.

Theres plenty to do with money silly goose.

Who gets the roastie, guy with "prestige" but no money or guy with tons of money but low "prestige".

>Dude, are you seriously getting thrown out of your house over politics?
Well not just that, my dad is a businessmen and have a lot of guests over and they say im an embarrasment. I think they want me out this is just one way they will do it.

>They can not inspect your brain and they can not follow you 24/7, either double down on it or hide it.
Yeah hiding it is better

I'm not getting married, and i never said i supported my moms decision

You're not allowed to move out until you complete high-school even if you are of age technically.

Who's "we"?

You tacitly support it if you abide by it. Jesus Christ what's so hard to understand

>vacations
Not into that

>nice things
Yeah but you'll be enjoying it by yourself making you bored.

>more property
But again if you don't have a social group there's no point because who are you trying to overcome?

>blowing hundreds at a bar to impress sluts
Sounds pretty degenerate to me

Honestly I'm fine with just going on Sup Forums all day that's pretty much what i do already. If i won't achieve good social status Sup Forums seems like the best option.

>we

the collective that resists you, the individual.

just like people join the military so they can pay for college, life is designed to break you into submission.

you think you just be a conservative and get away with it? dumb spoiled brat.

as expected from a kekistani flaggot,your mummy tells what is good or bad for you fag? here is how it gonna be

you either man up and tell her that your opnions and views will remain the same,or get kicked out of the house,or join the military and be a good ZOG bitch.

>This begs the question

No, it doesn't. It raises a question.

Stop watching sport. Open a book and learn something.

You're a spoiled brat

>join the military
Not everyone can just "join the military"

I have never watched a sports game in my life IDIOT

tee bee aitch

>Not everyone can just "join the military"
Fattie detected

Tell your mom that all niggers must hang and that Hitler was the greatest man of the twentieth century. Then you can compromise on being a cuckservative. Art of the deal.

You're the fool who can't even stand up for what he beleives

your whole life you will be a two faced hypocrite.

wahhh muh family

wahhh not my fault

see how it feels cuck?

No, i have diagnosed autism and poor eyesight

>wahhh i don like conservatives wahh wahh

>wahhh i don like conservatives wahh wahh

you're not even a conservative

you're a parasite who lives off of his progressive mom

Just use your bootstraps to make it out of homelessness you filthy beggar

How can your mother know what you think? Is she a telepath?

>Autism
>Kekistan flag
I think you need the military; the army will recruit any faggot dumb enough to sign up

You're a Conservative and probably live with his mom.

Also i can't make it out of homelessnses with a liberal government holding me down.

>physically and mentally disabled under medical records
>can join the military
Maybe 100 years ago but today they have high-standards

By monitoring the internet usage.

This is why real fascists hate the kekistan fags, literal autists.

WTF. Kick her in the taco and tell her to make you a sammich.

What you do != what you think.

>blaming others for why you're a manchild

You're a filthy pinko commie at this point

should be given a helicopter ride fu~fu~fu

>18
>being told by parents what to believe
>kek flag

I hope this is b8

>By monitoring the internet usage.
How?

Until they turning 18 and/or paying your bills yes. But you can be an "in pectore" Conservative.

You should be sterilized the least. That way we won't have kekistanis in 100 years.

Your mom can't change your actual beliefs in your head unless you are a cuck.

Being homeless is a step up from what you are. Sheltered redditor faggot numales that live at home and thinks coming here to shitpost "ironically" will change the world are beyond redemption.

Is this suppose to be a cringe thread ?

>kekistani flag
>spelling errors
>"my mom says I can't do (x) so I'm gonna obey her every wish
>feel the need to point out I'm an adult
>in post below says "I'm still in high school"
kek, you're 14 or 15 tops kid.

Either bait or you're a cuck. Either way, you do not belong here. Reddit awaits 'pede!

>I'm 18 before you scream underage.

Mentally you're 8 years old, so you're still a child and ought not be here.

Go visit the Dr Seuss website.

It's not my choice, i never chose to be born to this famiyl

IDK how but they hired someone so that anything that goes through our reuter they can find out

How so?

Men guide their own life.
You're just a boy.
the day you step away from your mother making all your fucking decisions, Might be the day you become a man.

Top fucking cuck m8

>Don't be conservative
>ok

>kekistani
>american
>meme flag
>another shit NFL thread
how about you fucking burgers stop caring about some sport that is full of niggers

you are faggot.

SAGE

>it's another kekcuck faggot who is too much of a little bitch to do his own thing episode

I can't do that until I have graduated high-school or else i'll be homeless

We hate watching sports, our parents make us do it.

Trump isn't that much of a conservative, though. He might like lower takes and strict immigration policies, and will ban trannies from the LGBT, but he was Democratic when Bush Jr. was president.

honestly just kys

you can always find a job and move out fag

Stop being a conservative pussy or leave home. Nice bait thread fake faggot

Why would you want to be homeless?

No i can't. Since i can't get a full time job while in highschool because most jobs work during school hours.

If your mom loved you (she doesn't) this wouldn't be a factor

How about this: Don't talk about politics in front of your cunt mom, then go vote in elections and vote republican anyways. When your mom asks you how you voted, lie.

If you can't accomplish this you are a genetic dead end

You can't "leave home"

True.

>i can't get a full time job

move out of the city and stop being a bitch

you can always look for any part time job and save some money, anything is possible if try hard enough, also remove that fucking meme flag

>acquire some buddies from school
>ones who work on cars or something other than mcdonalds
>Move into a flat with them
>when mummy asks for cummies tell her Fuck You

I am in high-school, I CANT have a job if it's over school hours

You can't live off rent on a part time job

I don't have friends.