If the Government enforces morality, why does it encourage having Children?

Having children is probably the most immoral thing you can do, you are creating someone without their consent to 90% live a really bad life and for what purpose? To make your life slightly better? Yes having kids makes your life better but then you're creating someone that will live a bad life as well.

This is why I don't understand why governments encourage having children, one it's bad for the economy since there's less resources for everyone, and two it's immoral.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Wessel_Zapffe

Other urls found in this thread:

s.4cdn.org/image/country/troll/nz.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its the current year, no one in their right mind decides to have kids anymore. But lots of poor people have poor impulse control and just fuck like barn animals without contraception, popping out offspring the state has to support. And indeed many women abuse this system by deliberately getting knocked up so they can become we;fare queens. Any attempt to discourage reproduction/encourage not reproducing would be struck down as racist since the incentives or penalties impacts mostly poor people of color.

fuck off faggots.

>s.4cdn.org/image/country/troll/nz.gif
>ideal1950straditionalismwhitefamily.png

Neither of these will have happen again.

Based OP. celibacy is the true moral choice

How does it feel to shill to an audience that rejected the mgtow movement months ago?

I love how 2 of you showed up thinking you will have to both be tackling users who are thinking wrong.

But whatever, enjoy your boycott on vaginas, I'm sure women will take notice, and not just decide to go fuck jamal instead while the guy she is interested in is posting about sex dolls on Sup Forums.

Maybe you guys will take the black pill next!

Some guys are destined to die alone. Due to their abhorrent personalities, or creepiness, or laziness.

MGTOW is basically these guys claiming to do it buy choice and out of principle. Kind of like how the ugliest and fattest feminists are against relations that enforce gender norms. Because deep down they know they fail at living up to those gender norms.

Die you fucking barneyfag

This lol

Giving up before they even started and then tricking themselves into thinking they won.

Meanwhile Stacey is wondering why white guys don't talk to her anymore.

Mgtow is rolling over on your back and hoping the establishment will give you a belly rub.

We don't do it out of choice

Yes.
Yes you do

You should have seen me in 2014, I was like 115 pounds, acne everywhere and obsessed with video games, my life was a complete mess and I knew no one outside of my family

It's about routine, it's about getting to the gym, eating 3-5 square meals a day, going to church, applying to university, working your ass off.

I'm not saying it's guaranteed success but much like a poker game, when you hold the good cards you are better off, but much like life, in poker when you do everything right you can still fail. Doesnt mean you should give up before you try though.

I didn't get into university, so no. I already failed.

>I'm sure women will notice (sarcasm)
>while the guy she is interested in is posting about sex dolls on Sup Forums
>Meanwhile Stacey is wondering why white guys don't talk to her anymore
Straighten out your talking points, they are a mess.

congratulations now you are a good goy

I didn't either, so for 6 months I worked full time and took courses online until I had the proper requirements for uni

Lol okay buddy enjoy doing nothing with your life

Why do so many shills show up the second someone criticizes mgtow?

Only shills criticize talking points lmao

What courses?

>Only shills criticize talking points
This is how I know you're either a woman, a teen or a man-child.
What you said is the most retarded and autistic thing I've seen here today.
I'm just saying, if you want to be taken more seriously get your talking points in order and don't have them contradict each other, fucking retard.

I'm not giving out personal information in a jidf thread, but it is pretty straightforward, get your average up and take all of the courses required for the program you are interested in taking.

Lol you aren't fooling anyone, little cockroach.

>little cockroach
Watch the edge, kiddo. Or are you just a woman who's salty because nobody asks you out? Seems like it since you've mentioned it twice now kek.

To survive.

All of my comments are still there, prove a single comment wrong, I'm waiting bitch boi

You reply awfully fast for someone who calls me a shill. Just sayin'.
I pointed out how your talking points make no sense and contradict each other. No reason to be this much of a little bitch about it, sperg!

Still waiting for you to prove me wrong little guy, I know im moving a little too fast for you, I'll slow it down and let you catch up, but first you have to prove me wrong. Oh wait. You can't.
Bitch.
Boi.

see Sperg.

Misquoting me =/= proving me wrong but nice try bitch boi

>That flag
>Jewish anti white ideology of cucking your race to death
Nothing lost actually, please don't reproduce

BOOM i have arrived. Whos prepared to get smoked?

I was just saying that if you're going to post, you should not contradict yourself so easily and quickly. Why is this so hard for you to accept? You're wrong, the guys who are posting about sex dolls don't have women fawning romantically over them you Canadian retard.

The Jew uses every possible means to undermine the racial foundations of a subjugated people. In his systematic efforts to ruin girls and women he strives to break down the last barriers of discrimination between him and other peoples. The Jews were responsible for bringing negroes into the Rhineland, with the ultimate idea of bastardizing the white race which they hate and thus lowering its cultural and political level so that the Jew might dominate. For as long as a people remain racially pure and are conscious of the treasure of their blood, they can never be overcome by the Jew. Never in this world can the Jew become master of any people except a bastardized people.

I agree with you.
Governments push for increasing newborns because we are their cattle, without his slaves, system fails.

> bc memes

DEEPER LEVELS lure the NORMIES

And thus he retreated with his tail between his legs

Get on your knees and that question will answer itself

Me first

Retreated? Where? I'm pointing out how you contradicted yourself. Stop LARPing as a tough edgy kid on Sup Forums, you suck at it. No male should sperg out this quickly at minor criticisms.

Fuck off, shill.

You sound angry, I'm still waiting for you to refute a single one of my comments bitch boiii

I did it here .
Sperg.
If you improved your life so much, then what are you doing A) getting offended at minor criticism online and B) getting offended at an obscure online thing such as MGTOW?

>popping out a kid that you'll barely see again after the inevitable divorce and becoming an alimony and child support cuck is 'doing something with your life'
What's that divorce rate at now? 55%? 60%?

I love how the conservatards response to mgtow is not that they wrong, but rather suck it up and do it anyway because "there's nothing else to do with life".
Lol imagine being so bored and dissatisfied with life that you consider gambling half your possessions against nothing just because you have nothing else to do.

holy shit is that real?

>against nothing
Having a kid is probably the most rewarding thing a man can do but it's immoral, that's the point.

everyone but me gotta learn.