Raildex

We did it, Raildexfags. Carissa got the last laugh.

Best girl

Needs lewds to celebrate my Brexit fap.

Did I miss something? Did an Index 3 suddenly get announced, or Queen Elizabeth suddenly found Curtana or something

Carissa hates EU in the novels because it is being manipulated by the RC against the interest of the UK. Now the UK has voted to leave the EU.

>this is how i find out
fucking internet

Frankly if Index III were ever announced the thread would be a sticky.

This. Also, getting to her arc would probably cause some widespread shitposting.

Better girl than Sluthinus, even if she's a disgusting blonde too.

Is that guy shaking hands with a lobster person?

Unfortunately no, that is Hrunting. Might as well post the other two meme swords while I'm at it.

MAKE ENGLAND GREAT AGAIN

what the hell was the stuff curtana made meant to look like?

>Britain with EU
>Britain without EU

BASED NIGEL

Hopes and Dream Rankers.

It'll only be great if the Republic of Ireland falls and the UK takes over, making the country and the requirement for Curtana truly complete.

>Inb4 Index 3 gets actually announced

>inb4 anime original

>it's Touma and Index's past, with scenes interspersed for maximum pottery, until they finally meet each other in the first novel

It's been too long since I've read it. The wiki refers to them as large white objects that look like uncolored plastic. The animation team will struggle with the dimension-cutting shenanigans for sure.

Its just gonna be blatant white CG

I'm more excited/terrified about all the powerlevel debates that are gonna spawn when Curtana hits the screen

DID KAMACHI PLAN THIS TOO?

>CAN MIKOTO BEAT CURTANA?!?!

Yes, deepest lore.

Post the illustration where Elizard shows off the Union Jack.

Hail Britannia.

>Curtana is made of metal
>Mikoto uses magentism to take it away from Carissa's grip

I was imagining it more being Saber vs Carissa, but fuck I can actually someone being retarded enough to post that

Carissa did nothing wrong

He did it, the absolute madman. Perhaps he'll stop jerking off to Cendrillion in favor of Carissa for a day.

Better have a squad of semen demons recover it

>Implying AI knows as Kamachi.exe isn't just showing the future to us but no one's listening