Mahoutsukai no Yome

Ancient Magus Bride new PV
youtube.com/watch?v=m6LTSfyXFRU

Are we getting a series after the OVA?

Ruth a cute

that would mean WIT studio animating it, right?

Yet another manga I like that will be ruined by an anime. I remember one thread in particular the part with the old man, that was amongst the best threads I've ever been in on in 9 years of Sup Forums for discussion, it was during or right after. It was so cool to hear actual interesting theory, suggestions and discussion of topics in the manga in a way that Sup Forums rarely manages to do.

Now we can look forward to this going the way of Boku Dake ga Inai Machi

One of the worst studios is picking up one of my favorite manga.

What did I do to deserve this?

>Studio WIT

Well, at least it's not an original by them.

No ones cares about this boringness manga. You can tell from the pv that wit doesn't either. The animation is just poor and have the polish that their other shows have.

Boku Dake threads went to shit the instant raws came out of the baby chapter and got even worse when scanlation caught up to it. The anime just magnified that cancer by giving it a bunch of threads every day instead of one every few weeks, but the damage was already done by the manga before the anime even aired.

>Boku Dake threads went to shit the instant the manga dickslapped its audience

You don't say?

The OVA(s?) are original content.

The shit? She's 8 years old?

Probably in the flashbacks.

>Manga for females
I don't care about this shit

Damnit, Chise, you aren't for sexual.

So this thing is basically Natsume Yuujinchou but with Yona from Akatsuki no Yona as a protagonist?

It's for guys.

>posted anyway

Don't lewd the Chise

ARE YOU A FAGGOT OR SOMETHING?

Not him, and I'm not saying that you're wrong, but the character designs really look female-oriented. Particularly, the main girl has that "fairly plain so that female audience members aren't intimidated away from self-inserting" look.

>autism

Let me translate his abstract expression into literal speak so that you can understand. "I'm not interested in watching this show."

It looks fine but I expected better utilization of lighting and atmosphere. I would have preferred KyoAni for this.

this is why autism awareness exists

>nipples

Don't believe "manga is good" shitters. This is 300% shojo. Wendigo is just bait. He's average wet dream bishonen. Wasted potential, but art is good.

Manga is alright, promising at the start but went downhill. And it's shounen.

>I cannot self-insert because the girl looks plain
I swear, self-insertfags are pure shit

Try reading his post again. Reading is not so hard

Try not to post something so stupid next time. It's not hard.

>Particularly, the main girl has that "fairly plain so that female audience members aren't intimidated away from self-inserting" look.

>"I cannot self-insert because the girl looks plain"

The manga is good you contrarians.

Who actually gives a shit about the "romance" in this show? Isn't it all about the mystic fairy world?

>300% shojo
It's published in a shonen magazine.

Nice.

So now it is confirmed it will be an original thing. In any case, i think ill enjoy it but im sad that they wont just adapt the anime directly.

Is better than nothing.

Am I bad person for disliking this series because its a human female with a non-human?

Doesnt look bad, but after seen the Evergardens PV I would rather Kyoani as the studio.

Yes, thats racist.

Fuck this shit. It shouldnt exist

But Chise is for sexual.

That guy fucked up Chise's eyes and nose.
Is this from Tumblr?

>the main girl has that "fairly plain so that female audience members aren't intimidated away from self-inserting" look.
This isn't the west, fag.

I still think he is right tho. Chise is kind of plain. So far her only development was realizing her submisiveness was selfish.

Chise is far more assertive than she was in the beginning.

That whole "did I look tasty?" scene.