Why dont leftists pass around IQ tests for entertainment?

Why dont leftists pass around IQ tests for entertainment?

>ravensprogressivematricestest.com

Other urls found in this thread:

stanfordbinet.net/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raven's_Progressive_Matrices
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you want to generate a screenshot with a high score, write your age as 6.

I got the same, test is bullshit lol

where are the dummys?

>average IQ for IQ test takers is below average IQ
Really makes you think.

seems like someone is trying to harvest /pol e-mails

I made a test like that. Got bored fast, clicked random answers and got 120.

Do dumb people post their irq scores?

Got a 158. Where's my prize?

Actually, knowing that most people here are genius level isn't really surprising, more reassuring than anything. It means the conclusions we come to are generally well thought out and correct.

The reason Sup Forums is never wrong.

Scored 147 in this bs test

actually scored 120 when was tested in the army.

took a bullet for Sup Forums wasting 15 minutes of my time, knowing these online tests are always false.

yee, also i wonder how much age factors into this since i'm currently 18.. oh well at least i got a significantly higher score than the average in my country

Thnx m80

120 with 15 standard deviation equals to about 147 with 24 standard deviation

why are you so stupid again

I think I’m just autistic.

>toilet scrubber calling people stupid

or let me corret myself, it's more like 129 or so
that's about 124 with standard deviation of 15
You're stupid

cause you are. And I work in IT, Ahmed

post iq score

i figured

Look, I know you feel pretty good about yourself, now that you feel like a super-genius after scoring 129, but like I said - these tests are false. I'm not sure if I took it in SD15 or SD24, but either way, best case scenario, I'm 132 by SD24, which is nowhere near 147. So back to your toilets you go, Piotr.

I know it equals to just above 130 with 15 standard deviation. That would be enough to put me in Mensa. But when I did test on Mensa site I scored only 125, which wouldn't be enough.

Anyway, I know people who score high aren't really stupid, but it irritates me when you discredit the test, when it clearly says on the first page what standard deviation did they use.
Not my fault you're dumb. Pour out your frustration on someone else.

I was just joking :*, no homo. It's a good result

Back to r e d d i t you go, cocksucker.

What would mine be with a standard deviation of 15? Do I just divide it by 24 and then times it by 15?

I'd say 115-120 judging by my results.

yeah 46/24*15 and add 100. I think. It would be better to ask an actual mathematician

Okay, thanks.

Please refer from contributing, as you have no real arguments as to why I scored significantly higher in the online test, than a test in a regulated enviroment under the supervision of a professional psychiatrist.

And I have taken two IQ tests in the past when I was much younger, one had me at 140, the other 144, so I think this test is at least passable.

How many questions are there?

60, it's a huge waste of time.

Please shut the fuck up, Frietzl.

BULLSHIT TEST. GO TAKE MENSA TEST.

Looks to me like your 24 quintillion IQs don't recognise flags.

This isn't really a good IQ test in the slightest. Stanford-Binet is more accurate.

Nah this test is bullshit. Your IQ is likely 30 points lower than this result.

SHIEEEEEEEEEEET

So still highly intelligent. Also it's a different scale.

How'd I do, shitlords?

so do you subtract like 40 from this result to get an accurate one?

Is that photoshopped or are they that generous to literal retards?

I got a score of 162, so I'm the smartest of the lot here.

HOWEVER.

This test relies too heavily on pattern recognition of particular sorts. It repeats certain types of patterns that I've seen in other iq tests before.

My iq scores on multiple tests range from 119 to 160+.

Funny thing is, my lowest score of 119 was on a test where I got 28/30 questions. It was one from cambridge. Truth be told this test caps off too low and should add some really challenging ones with multiple layers. Only people with an actual iq of 150+ would be able to discern the layers like someone of low intelligence can do on simple dot dot dot square dot dot fill in the blank questions.

So honestly, my iq is probably between 125 and 135 and all of y'all's is lower as well.

It's not a bad test per se, I just think the results are capped too soon, just like with the cambridge one and the difference is that the cambridge one scored too low and this one scores too high.

Pretty much.
There's a smelly polak in this thread, that will chop off his dick to prove otherwise.

I was evaluated at 120 +/- after 300 questions consisting of different types of tests.

>Latvians calling Polacks smelly

I answered every question with the most wrong answer.

>He needs to ask

don't bully jānis

i got a 70 on this idk how everyone else is getting high iqs

get cücked by my intellect

>Actually, knowing that most people here are genius level isn't really surprising,

rofl

tfw Canadian intelligence too strong

Nice argument friendo.

If you believe these online "IQ tests", then you've already proven yourself to have subhuman intelligence.

>t. sub-150 iq

what's it like being a brainlet?

Tfw too intelligent

Your real IQ can only be calculated once we subtract your privilege points.
You think you can beat me?

WARNING: THIS TEST IS TERRIBLE AND LIKELY NOT ACCURATE AT ALL.

This is the highest I have ever tested by 5 points and is by leaps and bounds the easiest and most laughable IQ test I have ever seen.

45/60 questions would make Highlights for Children editors blush. The toughest question took me about 30 seconds (total test time under 15 min), where I usually/nearly run out of time during IQ tests

As a 25 year old male nurse from Norway this is what i got.

I don't know what to feel. Academically i am retarded as i walked out of highschool with E (or 2.3 in Norway) in overrall grades. But patients in the mental hospital tell me I'm an intelligent person and that school grades don't mean shit on IQ or Intelligence.

Maybe bad grades could be due to no friends and bullying. That means the mental patients are correct.

oops

I wasnt sure if I was laughing with you or at you. thanks for clearing that up.

>tfw can't solve P ≠ or = NP in a nanosecond

terrible

There are different kinds of intelligence, bro. Maybe your verbal IQ is high. I know my verbal IQ is quite shit, but I'm good in recognizing patterns such as in this test

lul

got 140 years ago on a mensa test

got 162 on this one. And I'm positive I've gotten dumber over the years due to all the drugs, alcohol and doing nothing

test confirmed shit

Now I can understand the humor in Rick & Morty

>spending 30 minutes on an internet iq test
i decided not to do it, im the real winner.

I either got 48 or 58 (not sure if random) wrong. 48 had no correct answer, so I chose the most correct answer. 58 had a pattern apparent but with insufficient information, chose by elimination. I'm actually pretty surprised I got one wrong, but the questions are really poorly done.

LOOK MUM I'M A SMART BOY!!!

This test is nonsense. Most of the questions seemed easier than they should be. I got 160 and in all honesty I'm not that smart. And if I am that smart I wish I wasn't. Dumb people seem to live happier lives.

Calling bullshit.

it's like 10 minutes tops

What's the average mass-energy density of the universe? (express your answer in the equivalent of the number of hydrogen atoms per cubic meter of space)

I always had a talent for talking my way out of shit and having people believe in what i say. And i have had patients cry on my lap as they thank me for listening to them for real and not pretending. I will look more into verbal IQ. Thanks friendo.

I'd rather not do longhand, so I'll just round it out for you:

Zero.

>wanting to be happier instead of smarter

I was thinking the test had some ground but after seeing this post I totally agree it's jack shit.

fucking leaf

>IQ "158"
>not smart enough to know the test is bullshit
good one "genius"

>150 iq
>has to google how to take a screenshot

Your IQ score is: 144
Your IQ Classification is: Near Genius
Your age adjusted IQ score is 144.

This test is shit, my real IQ is about 115

I'm surprised they didn't ask me for money yet.
I've done so many of these online tests and every time they'll try to get money from you some way or another.

It's almost exactly 5. You faggot.
Any more or less and the universe would be curved. And it seems almost completely flat.

I'm still the biggest brain boy in the thread

Not bad for someone with ADHD, eh?

Kek

either 90% of Sup Forums are übermensch or this test is bullshit

If you done one of these tests is incredibly easy to score well afterwards (unless you are of subnormal intelligence).
But they are good for children that haven't seen them ever.

How did I do?

High IQ is a privilege, shitlord.

the test is bullshit, but you're guilty of a cognitive bias.

Namely, you didn't consider that most of the low scores either don't post results, or don't take the test to avoid embarassment

too be fair I did the Stanford-binet test awhile ago and only got like 3 of them wrong on my first try. their raven matrices are much harder.

stanfordbinet.net/

>A 2007 study provided evidence that individuals with Asperger syndrome, a high-functioning autism spectrum disorder, score higher than other individuals on Raven's tests.[8]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raven's_Progressive_Matrices

I'm on the spectrum but not full blown. pretty sure I have 2e.

POL you should just look up MENSA and get a real test done.
It cost me about £15 (20$) and took only a few hours of time (including travel, etc).

did you join?

>Democrat
I think I see your problem...

this thread is basically "Sup Forums finds out 80% of it's users are autistic."

>near genius
>smart
nigga you goin strait to the oven

I refuse to believe the average Sup Forums user has an IQ of 150+

>have a university degree
>positive I'd score in the 99-101 if I ever took a legitimate IQ test

I don't know why everyone on every single board is so obsessed with the idea that they're "smart but lazy", you're probably just a normal guy