Germany owes Poland $1,500,000,000,000 USD + C O M P O U N D interest

Krautcucks
>pay denbts

$1,500,000,000,000 USD (no Eurocuck currency bullshit you can hyperinflate away either)

With 5% compound interest, over 78 years, it works out to 67.4 Trillion USD.

Sagen sie das mit mir....
>SCHNELLES
>ABZAHLEN

And no, you're NEVER getting Pomerania, Gdansk, Silesia or Prussia back. This is cash only. Without schnelles abzahlen we take back Łaba I Solawa as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_on_the_Final_Settlement_with_Respect_to_Germany
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Krauts are committing suicide en masse while giving away POLAND's wealth

>pay denbts krauts

>And no, you're NEVER getting Pomerania, Gdansk, Silesia or Prussia back. This is cash only. Without schnelles abzahlen we take back Łaba I Solawa as well.

How the fuck does that make sense. The war has ended, peace has been establish. If Poland wants to justify the wrongs then it must account for the millions of germans that were expelled from their homes as well.

What's this from?

Berlin

Saudi Arabia.

I meant the source

This is fucking retarded. If our government can demand reparations, then Germany can demand Silesia and Pomerania back.

Germany literally signed a treaty giving away the land retard

not really, no
we can demand reparations and germany can suck huge dick because
a) they started WW2
b) they created useless barbaric destruction
c) they lost
d) we lost clay too

True.

Incorrect. Those are 2 completely separate topics.

Is supposed to be funny?

no, but this one is

Are you incresing the number every time you make this thread?

not as much as this

I'm convinced this is Poland's ploy to emulate Versailles and make Germany rise once more

>Begging for reparations
If you needed any more convincing that slavs are the niggers of white people.

>Begging
demanding

Best chance to destroy EU is to destroy Germany

I wish you luck Poland

Yeah, you see, from your perspective it might look like demanding, but seeing you don't have the leverage to actually DEMAND it, to the rest of us it looks like you're begging.

POLOVTSY
O
L
O
V
T
S
Y

this
tantrums are begging disguised as authority

(((Lawyers)))

Begging for gibs. Nice way to confirm your stereotypes, Poland.

>Mr Waszczykowski
>Arkadiusz Mularczyk
Surprise surprise. The Polish lawyers say they have the right to reparations and the German one (Steffen Seibert) says they don't.

Oyyy Kurwa!

Actually we started ww2, they just went to regain their lost teritory.

> germany - not a culture

It's official.

If jews can still charge pollacks ABSOLUTELY can still charge.

Just gently reminding the debts should be paid.

says the subhuman mongol

Don't be a fucking moron, if you attack a country and that countries allies join to defend said county the allies of defending country do not somehow magical start the war.

shes a turkroach

Stop the fucking victim games. If you want your shekels back, go and fucking take them away.
>but muh six gorilion dollars

get the fuck out of this board, monkey.

You all are.

Sad!

You should have listened to Morgethau.

they've probably paid a lot more than that financing that non-country with eu money, you stinky leaf.

Again, there wont be any deps, gips or anything. It all was orchiestred so "German" goverment would fuck off with they migrants. Jeez guys, same post over and over again.

I can't stop watching this, this is great.

>hur gibs me dat
Truly the niggers of Europe.

Beside even if, we wont take them from Germans becouse like many other nations in EU they dont own a shit. Almost everything is in hands of globalists, so it would be like taking cash from jews, and I'll suport it

we lost more land than we gained.
We are the only"winning side" that lost land.

For sure it is working.

This

I am wondering
Why does pol keep making these stupid threads?
Every person with more than one braincell knows what the real purpose of our "reparations" is -- a political deterrent.
Nothing more, nothing less

So we are niggers for demanding whats our? And Germas werent niggers destroying countries , stealing they treasures, rapping womens? Double standarts i see

WIR WERDEN SIE JAGEN!

Also Czechs

not czechs but czechosłowacja, i wont say more coz i dont know more about them :)

Is this real thing or just memes?
Anyways, germany should be destroyed and this would do the thing

>It all was orchiestred so "German" goverment would fuck off with they migrants
Are you fucking underage?
Previous PiS government talked about reparations too. A decade before muh refugees.

My polish brothers just wait for few decades and our childrens will make from gasp of their nation our slaves. Time has not come yet but soon we will ride their lands and kill mongrelized hordes which settled in their lands and we will also kill their germanic masters. I already helped to kill few german tourists in my land. Its not about good or bad people.Its all about ethno war and saving Europe. You must became monster to fight monsters. Germans are our eternal and ultimate enemies we cant compare them even to jews and muslims. Beating the strongest enemy shall be our goal in this century.

>You must became monster to fight monsters.
No matter what awaits us
We will never become monsters because you need to kill a human in order to become monster.
Aryans are not humans - they are rabid dogs
We are slavs and we have Slavic duties - we have to put Aryans out of their misery

When you think about it, we will actually be doing them a huge favour
We slavs really are generous these days huh

Who's that gorgeous girl on the right? I've been looking for her name

You're the only ones being hunted down.

seriously, i'd rather pay you the fucking money so all the fugee leeches are going to leave and follow the money eastwards.

Her face looks simian.

HANS! MEINE GELD PLOX! also pay to our other european friends

Stop talking about it and fucking pay already.

At some point you'll realize we're doing you a favor.

>disgusting amounts of editing
Why bother retouching a cum dumpster?

? that wasn't a direct result of WW2?

>polish intellectuals

Peace has not been established. We don't have a peace treaty with Germany, because the Polish People's Republic didn't recognize the FRG as a legitimate state.

After the unification of Germany, the Germans basically bribed our politicians and our media to never mention this subject and didn't sign a legit peace treaty to avoid this bomb.

Now Merkel overplayed her hand and it's blowing up in her face. And it's absolutely glorious.

> german neets

Whatever.

>tfw Germany has been shitting on Greece to pay denbts meanwhile Germany literary has to pay denbts of over a trillion to Poland.

By the way, by overplaying her hand I don't mean just the refugee crisis, but also the way PO ruled up until 2015. They tried milking us too hard, so we have PiS in power now. It's a US-facing nationalist party that doesn't give a fuck about their little deals. PO was literally funded by German foundations.

I bet Merkel must be really happy with herself now.

>1.5 trillion

That's literally about half of Germany's entire GDP

And 3x Poland's current entire GDP

What's funny is the awkward position Germany is in.

It's impossible to just ignore those claims, as they are being brought up in official conversations. It has become a recurring topic on the agenda.

And it makes criticizing anything (eg. justice system reforms, hard stance on refugees, etc.) from the German beloved position of moral superiority extremely hard.

Well played Poland, well played.

If you don't have a peace treaty, how come can you claim that silesia east pomerania etc is polish?

this is great to see the le euro cucks who have been jabbing at us americans about "pay back the native americans and blacks" since the internet was created now having to pay 1.5 trillion to Poland. In the worlds of our great leader George W Bush "well actually, you forgot poland"

they don't have to

Germany bombed Spain BEFORE invading Poland.
WE ARE FIRST IN LINE
E

A
R
E

F
I
R
S
T

Wait for your turn kurwa

oh ya I forgot about the standard liberal out of "just be a hypocrite again"

Let me teach you some basics.

We do not have to claim any of what you've mentioned. We have it.

If anybody wants to start discussion, they either have to A) make an attractive offer or B) take it by force.

Can you see 2017 Germany executing scenario B? And what exactly could they offer to convince us in scenario A?

Not to mention MILLIONS of dollars Germany is paying still to the Jews. Is Jew life more valuable than a Pole life? If the German answer is yes - then why Poland culture is less important than German diversity?

The problem is that German got itself into a trap. If Merkel was a good politician she would make peace with Kaczynski and found some way of not dropping niggers on us (Denmark can why we can't?) and Kaczyński would not have done it. The Little one just uses the cards that history have given us. Most important fact is that military in Poland in 3 years time will be more powerfull then german military - we are going to spend a huge amount of cash on it. Garmany cant keep up because of refugees will eat a huge amount of cash while contributing none and only provide more problems.

Ask yourself this kraut - why it is said that Macierewicz - Our defense minister is Russian Agent? Why is Smolensk case dead? Why aren't we afraid of Russian drills on our borders?

You got us in 39 with surprise. We will get you this time Krauts and not even ghost of Hitler will be able to help you.

How many of Poland's or Germany's currently living citizens took part in ww2? Was alive then? How many were born after those events... and did nothing/had nothing done to them?

Don't blame something on someone who isn't responsible for the actions!!

We mutually recognized the border in 1990, but we haven't settled any reparations with the FRG. It's pretty fucking complicated.

We kind of, sort of did settle the reparations with the DDR - as in our Glorious Leader said on TV that we relinquish them. The hilarious part is that the only documents proving that don't even have the necessary signatures. It was typical commie theatre from the 50s with no legal bearing on the present situation.

The bottom line is, if this ever goes to the court, Germans are fucked.

There is a pretty funny (and possibly legit) conspiracy theory that they already tried toppling our government with the most recent wave of protests, when Germany-paid politicians were calling for "total resistance". Whether this was their idea of a coup or our lefties going full retard on their own, the end result was so pitiful that I don't think anyone's going to try anything like that in the foreseeable future. Poland essentially went nationalistic and there's no stopping it now.

Except that it is not the germans that want something, it is the polish that want money.

Germans can just argue the land pay for whatever it is that you want, or argue that you too owe them reparations for expelling millions of germans. How can you counter argue to that?

Fuck you Spain, don't skip the line.

Is this basically a way of getting Merkel to shut the fuck up about forcing Poles to take refugees and other EU kikery?

>We mutually recognized the border in 1990, but we haven't settled any reparations with the FRG. It's pretty fucking complicated.

So you think that in a "settling of reparations" will not take into account the exchange of lands?

>The bottom line is, if this ever goes to the court, Germans are fucked.

How so?

It's not like we're asking, as far as I know we're threatening legal action at this point, because unlike reparations for the expelled Germans or the border issues, this stuff was never settled.

Some tell me PiS is a neo-communistic party, others tell me it's Poland's version of the US-republican party, others tell me it's a christian-conservative-anti-europe party. Which one is it?

You don't seem to grasp the concept. Borders were agreed uppon with a deal that didn't mention reparations. Poland has lost land in the east in the same deals that got us German lands so It is not like germans gave anything to us out of free will. It is a right of war - you loose you loose ground and you start it you have to pay up.

We were in the Alliance block - our pilots were among the best in the whole WWII - we Won. So by LOGIC and by LAW Germany have no claims to lands.

Reparations are a different matter. In Europe, everything has to be on paper and proper documents for relinquishing reparations were never created let alone signed.

German resettling was not due to our actions but they're war - war that they have started. Your logic USA guy is "I kicked your car and broken my leg you owe me gibs" - are you nigger Tyrone? Or just community college?

Germany signed the border treaty, so this is case closed for now.

No reparations settlement was signed by Poland. We made a bid, let's see what happens.

One thing is obvious - debts need to be paid.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_on_the_Final_Settlement_with_Respect_to_Germany

Read this and stop asking dumb questions burger

They are as close to NSDAP one can get.

Relevant

>So you think that in a "settling of reparations" will not take into account the exchange of lands?

Even if it did, it wouldn't change all that much. You don't seem to appreciate the scale of this thing.

>How so?

West Germany declared that it's going to settle all reparations, but it didn't settle anything with Poland. The only legal claim they have is a 1953 TV declaration of a Polish dictator targeted at the DDR and a document that doesn't have the necessary signatures.

It's pretty fucking ridiculous if you consider all the circumstances surrounding it, but as an American you should know that plenty of fucked up shit can happen when politicians postpone pressing issues using bribes.

Kaczynski is the best thing to happen to Poland since Kopernik :P This little guy has bigger balls than Merkel and Macrone together. He must be guarded by elite special forces TIER 1 unit because there are legitimate reasons to belive that Germans would blow him off.

This probably is casus beli in 10 - 15 years. You will try to assassinate Kaczynski 2 or whoever comes after him and fail - then this will give Poland moral rights to blow Germany to stoneage.

Allegedly they like to play it hard. Hopefully this is hard enough.

>On 23 August 1953, the Communist People's Republic of Poland under pressure from the Soviet Union announced it would unilaterally waive its right to war reparations from East Germany on 1 January 1954, with the exception of reparations for Nazi oppression and atrocities. East Germany in turn had to accept the Oder-Neisse border, which gave around 1/4 of Germany's historic territory to Poland and Russia.

this is from wikipedia. So, if you want to go back and say the 1954 deal as no binding, then germany can (and probably will) bring back the issue of the land. Don't forget that you are discussing this 3/4 of a century into the future, reparations when they exist should be done right after the war is over. In the negotiating table, for sure the fact that you took such a large part of germany land would be taken into account.

>German resettling was not due to our actions but they're war - war that they have started.

No, german resettling was your actions, that were justified as in "they started a war of aggression and we won, thus we are entitled to this land".

Elsa jean dude, have fun

>Even if it did, it wouldn't change all that much. You don't seem to appreciate the scale of this thing.

How come?

>The only legal claim they have is a 1953 TV declaration of a Polish dictator targeted at the DDR and a document that doesn't have the necessary signatures.

And the fact that a lot of time has passed. It is not germany's fault that you let yourself be led by a "polish dictator", surely the same argument would make germany claim they are not responsible for WW2?