Seriously though, Why can't Jews self reflect?

Literal vampires

Was very convenient to blame the peaceful and hardworking jew when things go wrong

The ones that do get shut down by the rest.

i.e. Fischer and Kubrick

It's not that they can't, it's that they won't. YOU are the bad guy and YOU will always be.

Lol there are like 15m Jews in the whole world.

Your Jewish conspiracy theories are retarded, but imagine if they were true. What would it mean? That 15m people are subjugating 7 billion by being smarter and better business people.

kys

Not an actual argument from what I said.

How can a group of 15m dominate a group 600x larger?

Self-reflection of that level would end in auto-genocide.

By infiltrating Media, Education, and Government and then through nepotism only hiring jews.

Deceit and deception. Duh.

Your question seems to presuppose that the larger force knows they're under attack - which they do not.

That 15M would be quickly eradicated were the truth to be known is why is many shekels have been spent making even talking about the issue an "anti-semitic" "hate crime."

Why are Jews so good at it but whites, Asians, etc aren't?

>hardworking

hahahhahahahaha
Israel is a third world country because they don't know how to use a shovel.

>pilpul

Because Jews have been indoctrinated to think they're fucking chosen people and that they must help other jews out over anyone else.

THESE PEOPLE PUT JEWRY OVER THEIR COUNTRY.

Yes goy, this anti-semitic talk is total snozz. Now remember to never forget the six gormillion!

So you think white people just handed the keys to the kingdom to a few million Jews?

What does that say about white people if true?

Why are you so subversive? Jews have been kicked out for over 2000 years. Jews are the problem. Then when people criticize Jews they fucking just yell MUH ANTISEMITISM as some sort of instant deflection.

I'm not saying it's antisemitism, I'm saying its a retarded and pathetic worldview.

You're a Jew that's why you think it's pathetic. Because you're the ones being exposed.

And basically if a population of 7B can be taken over by 15m, then perhaps that's the way it's supposed to be?

You know , like when a few whites completely dominated 500x more blacks in their own homeland. This is what your worldview leads me to think you believe, which is why I call it pathetic

FPBP

But the real reason is that they are The Chosen (TM) and can do whatever the fuck they want because G-d allows it. It's like living life with the Mandate from Heaven controlling your every move.

It's a very difficult attitude to deal with, even if you're Jewish yourself.

Basically your worldview makes you the nigger who is being dominated not by sheer force but by a much smaller, more crafty and intelligent group

So you're fucking bonafide LARPers? A FAIRY TALE FICTION BOOK CANNOT TELL YOU YOURE CHOSEN PEOPLE. THATS NOT THE WORD OF GOD YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.

Jews as a group are a major factor for the West's problems. The genius thing is that it clearly isn't all Jews, but the detrimental effects trickle down their group nearly every single time one of them get any kind of power. The fact that not every Jew has power somehow allows them as a group to evaid public criticism by non Jews in power.

The once-in-a-lifetime benevolent Jew is not worth giving these parasites the time of day. Send them away and never let them into your societies.

steve israel lmao

i imagine you have a lot of newspaper articles and red string on your wall. presumably with sticky notes that say things like "why?" and "how far does this rabbit hole go?" in between the strings.

>All those democrats
really plants the seed

Nope 100% Aryan masterrace, which is why I don't believe in the Jewish conspiracy, because it is obviously white people and some Chinese that run the world, not a tiny group of ex camel herders

And as I said above, if you think this tiny group is dominating your much larger group, you believe yourself to be the bigger in the world politics equation.

Not a very impressive worldview imho

self reflection required from one to own the soul

Listen my friend. I was you not too long ago. It sounds absurd, but all I ask is that you think about it, and do your own research.

You're looking at it from a numbers point of view, which is incorrect. Sup Forums does not believe that all fifteen million+ Jews met up and came up with a plan whilst the entire rest of the population played cards outside the room. It's not even that it's ALL Jews; it's simply that the smoking gun is the prolific pro-Jew agenda that trails through every current of modern society.

Haven't figured it out yet? Jews are able to masquerade as "White" when it's convenient for them to do so, and then play the race card (despite not even being a race) when it's not. This is just one of many tactics that is a powerful tool passed down through generations of Jews; it's not literally an "evil plan" but it's some strange cult-like belief system.

Good question, but it's not so simple. There are no "keys"; rather, positions of power - including hereditary, religious, and corporate. By converging on these key points, it becomes significantly easier for people sharing an agenda to push it into the mainstream, which is what has happened since the early 1900's. As an example, see the mainstream media post-2000 and the entire phenomenon behind "fake news". Trump's lampshading of this is by far the biggest gift we could have gotten from his election.

Please, user. I know it's ludicrous. It makes no sense. Sup Forums is a bunch of lunatics, right? But they're always right. Please, I don't expect you to believe me just on this; all I ask is that you keep an open mind in regards to this. Try an experiment and see how often you can spot an agenda in your everyday life that conveniently matches the Jewish one.

worldviews are supposed to be accurate not impressive, dummy

I don't disagree that there is a pro Jew agenda in the world today, just like there is a pro Muslim agenda in the US and Europe. But that is different from saying Jews run the world...it is probably more explainable that self hating whites are pushing the agenda, and not a tiny group that didn't even have a country when my grandfather was gassing them

this man was good with words.

Ok, so you admit that Jews are making you their nigger, not through strongarming you but by simply being smarter and better at business Tha. Your people are?

Is nose mutilation the final redpill???

Sorry I'm phoneposting

This is honestly the worst anti-Jew image I've seen on Sup Forums. Like it's not even really providing a premise. It's just

>Jews are the enemy of all mankind
>Because Jews are the enemy of all mankind

This is also pretty pointless and bad as well.

These are probably the best.

>JEWS ARENT SMART! JEWS ARENT SMART! THEYRE JUST INDOCTRINATED SLAVES!
lol if it makes sleeping easier pal

um
I'm actually the guy who created that merchant image

Ethiopian Jews do menial tasks. No joke.

Want mutilate nose?

Who the fuck cares?

They still retain the bicameral mind.

Why can't Jews self-reflect?

Because vampires don't have reflections.

You do, dumbass. I'd say it qualifies for self reflection

best post.

Trips of truth.

Control a country's economy you control everything about the country. Who owns The Federal Reserve?

Rothschilds......For now.

I want the nog I'm replying to to answer. Don't worry, you're not alone, Ameribro. Every country with a fiat currency is jew owned.