How should society deal with gay people?

We're always going to have them

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/gaystoriesgonewild/comments/21qzx7/on_my_knees_for_a_married_alpha_executive_mm/
imgur.com/a/hyiQF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

old thread

Kill them if they publicly identify themselves as gay, treat them well if they don't, even if everyone can kinda tell.

Forbid LGBT.
Forbid them from politicizing their mental illness.
Throw them out if they insist.
Promote cultural propaganda against LGBT and Gay identity.
Put them back on the closet, FOREVER.

If you kill all gays, who's going to suck your beta dick?

Race is the only thing that truly matters.
Most homos are at peak degeneracy today because they're mostly nonwhite and/or full of Jewish indoctrination.
Destroy the root cause of degeneracy, end deracination, and reestablish racial cohesion. Everything falls into place after that. The only gays that naturally exist in this sort of healthy society are benign and don't build an identity around their sexuality.

I can suck my own dick, fatass.

moar

Ignore them as long as they don't try to influence our kids. If they try to brainwash our kids we kill them otherwise we should just let them die from AIDS.

No you idiot. Race was just the FIRST construct to be attacked.

Religion
Morals
Race
Gender Roles
Gender Swap
Pedophilia
Zoophilia

In that order, thats how they roll

Does it make me gay if I got hard from this?

This. It sounds cruel but it's better this way

What's with anime pic threads talking about gays being spammed today? Stop spamming threads please.

Pretty sure the pink haired one is female.

If people would stop molesting kids they would die out in one generation, they don't reproduce

Deport them.

Old thread reached the bump limit, and the discussion seemed unfinished. So I made a new one

Keep it totally private. No marriage, no unions, no public displays of affection (which would be legally defined). Provide conversion therapy for those who seek it out; try to make it so it's as private as possible so your neighbor Joe doesn't know you're a recovering fag. As long as it's behind closed doors, it's fine, but once you start doing stuff in public, then the law will need to get involved.

Militant faggots take over entire boards and spam anime loli pics and faggot threads. You should see /r9k/ that boards been destroyed.

You're gay if you get hard from this reddit.com/r/gaystoriesgonewild/comments/21qzx7/on_my_knees_for_a_married_alpha_executive_mm/

But that pic is boy x girl

This is a more nuanced version of what I meant by this post, minus the capital pubishment, which admittedly comes from my romanticism for older laws.

One love! One heart!
Let's get together and feel all right.

And why was race the first?
Because none of the others are in danger while that one is upheld.

go back to leftypol faggot

Ignore them

Let them have their own spaces and "culture" but forbid them from teaching or influencing youth or pop culture in any way.

Building an identity or "culture" around a sexuality is too degenerate to be allowed I think.
Accepting men for whom homosexuality is a single trait unto itself is fine and necessary in my opinion. But when communities and secondary traits start to build up around it, it becomes a problem.

Forced feminization of cute twinks into traps, human experiment with the rest.

God damn it why does there always have to be a dick

This is femdom, which it totally not gey

making some big assumptions there lad

In my head, the person in the back is also a boy and he's leading the other boy into the guilty pleasures of gayness. He'll teach him how to suck dick and have anal sex and then they will be 2 cute boys having sex.

I have a boner now.

me on the left

Trust me. I'm an expert on this subject. Have another example of totally not yag

this

My society?

In an extremely homophobic way, besides the white right wing, fortunately the immigrants, specially the Haitians hate them with a passion.

hugs?

t. grindr greg johnson

Even the thought of that makes my dick so hard that I could cut diamonds with it.

Go watch Boku no Pico unironically, you fag

by filtering the tap water
you'll still get gays, just not as many if you do this

if you've got kids and they're drinking unfiltered tap water then you really need to consider getting a filter

gay frogs is not a meme or conspiracy, it's real and you can look it up. real studies

this is biological warfare. we're under chemical attack

You have to go back, sodomite.

>animated hentai
shit desu senpai

I like cute traps as much as the next weeb, but it's insane that I have to entertain the delusions of a troll in a wig calling himself a woman. You should at least be able to pass if you expect people to call you 'she'.

As for gay people, so long as they tone down their public vulgarity and behave with some dignity, I do not mind them.

there is nothing gay with a little bit of boypussy romans used to do it all the time, its all about power dynamic and dominance not homosexuality

Jokes on you. I'm moving to Canada where it's legal to train my dog to blow me

i live in finlands faggot capital already

Zap the gay away, for every town/city just one chair a day.

BnP is unironically amazing, fag.
Especially 3, Coco best girl.

Oh very well

imgur.com/a/hyiQF
(very NSFW)

/u/ please stay

Go to the electric chair faggot it's time for you to get some medicine from Thomas Edison

i'd rather stick to my doujins

why does that girl have a penis?

The straight men have to fuck them. This is the obvious answer.

I say, from age 16, boys will be taken away from their families to live in a gay camp with daily orgies. It is better this way, it is part of a healthy upbringing!

Boys must be force to have gay sex with each other, this is the destiny of all things, to make this happen to every son and brother!

Throw a frag grenade into the fag parade.

Kill yourself faggot.

bog

>girl

welp time to fap

Why is Sup Forums always drawn brown?

very hot

Because

Shut up, this will be fine. They're all guys, guys love sex, gay sex is a required taste. They must be broken in quickly, so many young men commit suicide because of blue balls, we have to stop this madness.

Boys at the age of 16 are to be taken away from their homes and thrown into gay camp. Here they will learn to please each other, science and buttsex. This is what we need as an in-group.

This is just a rite of passage every boy should go through, stop being a bitch.

If it's in a skirt, it's a girl.
This rule only applies to 2D.

Guys i need help gays in my Republic are trying to get official marriage equality even after we gave them register partnership and they told us they dont want more. There are even some who whisper ideas about adoptions. I dont know how to stop that. Whats going to be next. Legalization of pedo culture or zoophilia. Im not christcuck but i real dont appreciate these things. Is there any other solution than domestic terrorism and killing people who are trying push their agenda. Im worried that so called democratic elections will not help me because agenda is pushed from some sources very hard in last years in my Republic.

Leave the gays alone, it's the Jews pushing the idea that being gay is more acceptable and hip than being heterosexual and calling heterosexuals who deny gay advances sexist or whatever that's the real problem. The gays can't help it, it's a genetic mutation.

No!

You haven't seen what is comming.

I see into the future, and I see a world where companies run on a higher profit because there are no women. I see a world where there are no women period. I see a world where boys live together in houses and sleep together at night.

Why do you believe heterosexuals will even exist in the future. Women contribute way less then men to society when you have artificial wombs. Imagine how productivity would skyrocket with only male workers.

No, the future is for men, not homosexuals, just men. In the future, when boys fall in love, they fall in love with other boys, because there are no girls in their class. In the future boys hold hands and kiss.

This is what everybody wants.

Only gays who are passable traps should be allowed in society

>dog
You dont have to leave your shithole though

yes... yes...

You can't do anything. It's spread to every fucking country on earth. Only difference is how they are treated in those countries. I wish we could go back to how people viewed and didn't really care one way or another instead of the virtue signaling bullshit of today.

>call yourself a gay thread
>not a single astolfo in sight for either thread

you guys are just fags.

This is true love.

Two human beings.

Capable of love.

You need two males!

fucking disgusting

do you have to be mentally damaged to be aroused by this?

fuck off to your yaoi cancer containment board

yuri is the truest and purest form of love

Please, there can be no sex without a penis.

Women don't feel love, they're vaginal jews, they are dead inside and left with nothing but an instinctual urge to chase after a mans scheckels. Break the conditioning, BL saves.

There is no heterosexuality, there is no husband that isn't also a cuck. Girls fuck thousands of guys, black, muslim and mexicans. These disgusting men cum in their vaginas, pull out and cum on their belly, tits and face. They cum in their ass and mouth, the women enjoy it. Your future wife enjoyed it. Your onitis enjoyed it.

You've just not met the right guy yet. Happiness is to find the right guy, have some donor sperm kids, play vidya together and enjoy life.

A good life is not to get up every morning, fuck your dreams, fuck your hobbies, fuck your needs, go make some vaginal jew happy.

Jihad

tl dr please

and yes because there is no penis yuri is the purest form of love

Reservations, the way lepers were handled.

frag the fag

Right Wing Death Squads

making prostitution worldwide legal would drive the pussy inflation down.

Vaginas are icky, wrinkly bags of slugs and slime. Lesbian sex is like two slugs sliding their slime all over each other.

When two boys make love like a man and a woman, it is something that happens on so many levels, truly a diverse experience. The love, the shame, the taboo, the penis inside, someone having to take the role of the fucked, submission and dominance. It is the most expressive form sexual intercourse anyone can have.

The sex and love of anyone else pales in comparison to the grandeur of gay sex.

Stop using that flag ugly weeaboo sodomite freak

Kill yourself mentally ill sodomite abomination you are sick in the head

Based medkit.
Stop attaching dicks to my lolis, the first one is literally a shitty edit.
Why are you constantly shilling your faggotry, you memeflagging vermin?

Apocrypha went to shit really fast, so I haven't been so keen on Astolfoposting any more.

Because I voted Trump

Because I am a Nazi

Because I am alt-right

Because I am an actual white (blonde hair, blue eyes)

Because I am a homosexual

Because I am a hairless smooth twink

Because I spread my legs high for the real men

Because I am one of YOU!

wut?

>nazi
>alt right
>homosexual
KEK

REMOVE YOUR SELF YOU FUCKING MISTAKE

>plebbit spacing
>faggotry levels that shouldn't even be possible

I'll give you (You)s, because shitposting like this is kinda fun, I wonder with what kind of a faggy response you will come up in your next post.

Redpilled gay who voted trudeau here, come at me heterocucks

Here is the truth Heterocucks deny to manage to sleep at night

>went to shit
Only fate/newfags didnt see the twist coming

Women will probably change any day now.

Keep sucking that cumdrenched vagina heterocucks.

Something like this desu senpai. 'Degenerate Island.'