How do you react?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q88AkN1hNYM
youtube.com/watch?v=UiXrlxkVBUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My Jewish daughter belongs to you.

Shoot it, then shoot the nigger

Get the fuk outta here.

My gaydar is pretty good and anybody with eyes can see that black guy in the OP is flaming homosexual

We don't believe in fairy tales in my house.

kill them both, it would mean I failed as a parent

الوقت لقتل الشرف.

Wait, I have a daughter?

Nigger Christians don't give their children nigger names. Disown her for lying

kill them both then myself

>Missing the opportunity to make some Christian babies

Go back to r/Atheism

What kind of name is that?

>Devout Christian

Ask him if he's a virgin.

too bad we're pagans. Hand me my hatchet, let's find out how devout christian this nigger really is.

do a 360 and walk away

Don't forget to cast a magic spell and drink his semen, hail odin!

Tell him to convert to Orthodoxy and learn Serbian if he's going to live here as BASED negro.

You'd just walk back into him?

He looks respectable desu, I wouldn't mind it.

Turn my back on her until she either submits herself to my authority completely, or gets out of my life forever.

disown her and walk away from that family

Jayqualen if you so much as touch my little baby girls hand I'm grabbing my shotgun.

you do mean pickle it's heart and put it with the others?

Tell my son to stop being such a fag

Kill her and jayqualen before killing myself

a good Christian boy is far preferable to some good rat. if they are white in the ways that matter- money, attitude, morality, etc.- then I'll settle for it.

chekt

If he speaks with an American accent and is respectful to our family, accept him. If I hear a thick foreign accent, feel deep suspicion and watch him closely to ensure he is not seeking something from my daughter.

WILNO NASZE

Plz fuck me daughter and let me drink your cum after.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q88AkN1hNYM

Make them both walk the plank into a volcano.

Yes, to pleasure his BBC.

>nigger
>Christian

she's hideous and her kids are ugly.

Daughter gets locked in a cage and a steady feed of red pills. Jayqualen gets the rope.

not suprised to hear this from a serve

Serbs literally made a song about a nigger fucking their woman
youtube.com/watch?v=UiXrlxkVBUk

Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades, girl. Find a white, masculine boyfriend.

Do white Christians really not get along with black Christians? Even ones of the same denomination? Isn't that like a laughably funny state of affairs?

>can't even get along with fellow worshippers of the same jew god

We need all We can in the fight for the glory of God in heaven. Skin color means nothing. A horde of demons come at our heels. Will they go to the nigger or me the white guy first? It won't matter. To arms I say. DUES VAULT

You sound bitter and/or jealous

absolutely degenerate. she's a butterface, but those niglets will all be future democrats, Western whites still haven't realized this.

Make sure she's on long term IUD so can't produce niglet. Ponder mistakes I've made as a father. Cry myself to sleep. Later on murder bigger boyfriend for domestic violence and end up in prison. Joint Aryan Brotherhood and live out remaining days trying to kill jailhouse nigs. Sad story. Happens all the time.

>Honey, I love you very much, but I can't have you bringing that kind of shame on the family. I don't want nigger grandkids either. If you want to be a whore that's fine, but not while living in my house. I have arranged for these nice men to take you away to a place where you can live out your fantasies.

>exactly 0 responses about what a nigger christian is vs actual christian
Yeah, devout voodoo magician who uses bible verses as a veneer for hexes and thinks "praying" wards off the police when he robs the liquor store

What happened in your life to make you do racist?

>Can't wait to raise my grandchild.
Or
>fuck daughter and have purest white genes
Time to decide Sup Forums

These are the kind of people that need to go and govern africa

When I was waiting to deal with a parking ticket and I listened in on a public defender and an old black woman. I started reading in because from what I heard her son/grandson/whatever was dead to rights and looking at 25 to life but the lawyer had a reasonable plea deal. She says she wants to roll with the lord and sends the poor boy/man into a court to defend whatever he did for such a sentence with smoking gun evidence. Studying the american negros mindset they dont seem to be christians. They certainly worship a vague entity named Jesus Christ but its off. They treat the whole system as a prayers in, miracles out deal instead of the usual "pray for strength and wisdom to deal with whatever comes.

How's it going young man? Mind if I call you Jay? My daughter told us a lot about you recently. If you break her heart I'll break you alright?
Just kidding mate, have a nice day you two.

It's not hard if you're not cucked.

You did good gayboy. Removing a shit skin from the gene pool is important work.

>How do you react?

call my lawyer to make sure that she aint getting anything after my death.

>Letting your daughter date a nigger not cucked

Flag checks out.

Honestly? He looks clean and friendly, and he's christian. Rather have that instead of some dirty, basement dwelling nazi-larper.

>christian

yup

Klick
Klang!
KBang!

I ask him what his favorite drug is, if he says anything other than cocaine i kill him immediately

He's pretty handsome

>Nigger

>Believes some sandnigger kike was the son and manifestation of god

Killing him is the easiest option

Obviously I'd kill the nigger by skinning him alive then pouring salt all over his exposed flesh and disowning my traitorous daughter.