Most religious Euro nations are:
-Poland = +80%
-Ireland = +75%
-Romania = 92%
-Portugal = ~80%

Good riddance.

>Not a single protestant country
Reminder that Protestants are atheists and should be genocided

We are not a religious country people just say on the census that they are Christians but very few people actually are.

Catholics sure love genociding. If you are so great, why do you need to enforce it?

Means the end times are near.

Define Christian. Because 1/3rd would agree to the lutheran confession of faith, but about 2/3rds would see themselves as Christian, 1/3rd as non-religious, and a negligible percentage would call themselves muslim. Unless you're in Oslo. Fuck this city. I miss Bergen so much you have no idea.

We have been cucked

A millennia too late.

Fins never really belived in christcuck god, literally the only cunt where atheism is seen as ok thing. We dont need imaginary friends to enforce laws and morality.

Reminder that if they're not orthodox, they're basically not even christian anyway.

Protestantism is comfy lie for people with no morality whatsoever. Protestants are not atheist, they believe in power of immorality.

Those who claim they believe in the Christian God (according to the polls)

That doesn't matter as long as whites have a identity. Despite the fact that most Finns don't believe in god most of us are still part of the church and pay the taxes to maintain it.

This.

Europe was never Christian to begin with. You're all a bunch of pagans. Always and forever.

This sadly true. Finns are cucks, Swedes succeeded in cucking them.

>We dont need imaginary friends to enforce laws and morality.
Right. Because countries where atheism is a dominant "belief" are known for being moral.
(flag related)

Reminder that Papists are degenerate cucks that will be gassed

thank fuck now we figure out how to fucking fix it without god damn bullshit using logical factual information. Leftist = religion. We have to remove it from EU.

same can be said about poland and the rest

Fire and magnets.

I'm telling you it's put to the Norwegians in a way to get lower numbers, because it's politically expedient. Because of how you ask the question you will get 30-70% of the population answering yes. It's such a well known phenomena it was in my civics textbook when it was talking about religion in Norway.

I can't think of a single photograph that better sums up female sexual hypergamy.

Siding with the strong, dominant invader whilst upholding the thin veneer of loyalty to the tribe. You can tell how wet it makes her thinking of how this dark, swarthy Muslim will penetrate her tight, Aryan vagina as he overrides her bloodline once and for all. The flag and the dress mean nothing to her in the face of a man who was freely allowed to cross the borders and steal her away freely without any resistance. After all, we're not racist anymore - are we?

>Europe start being Atheist
>continent immediately gets floded with imorality plus muzzies/blacks

Or there is a God and he is punishing Europe for being a complet secular shithole, or a society can only be stable with an almighty figure.

I'm shocked that the percentages are that high.

Christianity is dead, I'll give you that.
But it doesn't mean its values are gone.

Most people nowadays, cluelessly define themselves as atheists, when they're really agnostics.

But values are still transmitted.

The whore that sleep with whoever crosses her path knows she's a bitch.

The guy that just sleeps with multiple women knows it won't end well.

You see, you can fucking destroy everything people stand for via media, but it still doesn't hold to fatherly figure (for both sexes).

From there, what can be done?
Not much, I think, but it won't go down under, as much people would think.

Single mothers will teach their child not to be so picky.

Greece. They pray Orthodox God and vote communist, just like us.

>49% in Germany

I have only met 2 or 3 people in my life who believe in god.

Just look at that Aryan woman smiling and her eyes fixated on him. She is truly in love.

Most people may be atheist, but that doesn't mean that you have to disagree with everything the church ever said. Just that you don't believe it because the church said it.

Inb4: They were all muslims.

Romania strong

Naw, I only had muslims in class from grade 1-6. Then my education went different routes which muslims can't seem to handle. Have never met one since then in real life (of course I see these fuckers on the streets all the time)

I'm actually wondering what those mudslimes co-students from middle school are doing right now.
They were all muh drug dealer and shit.
Didn't look bright from back then.
I guess they just sorta work and get gibs now.

Best they usually achieve is being a car mechanic or something similar. After all, 50% of all "german" muslims are unemployed.

Eww, white people love

Achmed, this way the children will be smarter and look not like someone just shitted them out.

You just had to take the bait, didn't you, Toivo?

>car mechanic
I have noticed it too - German made cars are getting shittier.

Achmed, being genuinely retarded is not a bait.

>German made cars are getting shittier.

Implying you could ever afford one.

Hope she enjoys her mongoloid half-breed children do to 1,400 years of muslim cousin fucking.

> implying I have not ditched owning German cars 10 years ago.

This. Finland is still pagan in spirituality at heart, even if we have forgotten much of what our ancestors knew. Kalevala epic was gathered in 19th century, which proves that knowers of the old tales existed for a long time after the the place officially became christian.

So christianity was a very short fad around here, nothing of value was lost when it went away.

are you that one retarded anxious overactive estonian faggot with fucked up reading comprehension from reddit? the one that makes +5 posts a minute and tells everyone, how full estonia is?

Wasn't the author a Freemason and fluent speaker of French and a number of other languages?
For all the ancient fashion it's a modern culture.

They made me read it at school.

Lol

Why isn't she pregnant?

kek

it will be replaced with Islam

the religion of degeneracy will be short lived because it has no warriors to defend it. women and numales can't be warriors. they welcome domination with open arms.

Good riddance. Christianity is a religion for cucks.

i prefer the way of christian defending themselves against islam in comparison of how our atheist coutry defend against islam right now

Estonia IS FULL, he is not lying, Achmed.

This

I don't think it's up to a single digit retarded kike memes spewing fucking Toivo to decide, how full my country is. Go hunt the new tanned estonians, while I'm out.

And Catholics are the "muh muslim brother religion" fags.

good.

But who will wash nigger feet?
t. Pope

No, religion is dead in Europe. It is a big fight between muslim immigrants and their westernized children.

This.

>tfw your country is 75% catholic
>tfw your country officially supports the Catholic Apostolic Roman Church

This is why Europe must be destroyed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_atheists_in_science_and_technology

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases

find a nice girl, settle down and make 5 kids. either u contribute or outsiders will.

>atheism and paganism in the same basket

>Christianity cuck itself
>muh turn the other cheek
>muh people are not religious

really makes my dingles dongles.

notice that all of them started after the vatican 2 kike takeover of the church.

wrong. see pic related

All shit countries.
Made me go: "hmmm..."

This.
Most Protestants (in Europe) are people who regard their faith as a trivial thing. They're basically agnostics larping as Christians.

>taking a metaphorical sentence literally
>Christians thinks this is a gotcha
this is why there is a stereotype that southerns are retarded

Doing my best to bring the number to 0%

We have 20% immigrants with a sub 70 IQ

Hahahahaha

HAHAHAHA

Their kid is gonna look like the slut from teen moms. Dat Arab nose.

You're so edgy fedora

Poland is great.
Fuck you Finland, go suck Muhammad's cock

Not a big fan of the Catholic Church but I'm really impressed at how Ireland has turned itself around in the last century or so. Wish you'd leave the EU though. I got family over there

Sorry but I believe in Ukko

I'm surprised the number is so low

>Algeria
my son...

I want the happy pretty blonde

It's the indirect result of protestantism. Protestantism promotes self-reliance, individualism, capitalism and success and these things tend to naturally result into atheism/agnostic.

this.

I fapped to your post, user. thank you.

>According to official statistics from January 2017, 75.9% of the population of Denmark are members of the Evangelical Lutheran Church of Denmark
Not bad, I just wonder how many actually believe in God.

>Portugal is Catholic

What people say is different from what they practice or actually believe in.
This country is full blown materialist.

Wow you talked to most protestants in europe and they told you that? Wow must have taken time and effort to talk to all those people.

The numbers I wrote come from polls where people were asked if they believe in the abrahamic God

Why do you all vote against abortion then?