What is the best shounen manga and why is it One Piece?

What is the best shounen manga and why is it One Piece?
inb4 HunterxHunter

>Nobody dies
>Every arc is the same, lots of running and waiting for the nakamas to finish their fights while Luffy jobs to the final boss.
>When everybody finish their fights Luffy wins against the final boss with an asspull powerup.
>Rinse an repeat
The only good part was from Sabaody until Marineford

Fuck off with your meme shonen

>defending one piece
>calling hunterhunter a meme

Why can't people enjoy a manga for what it is without comparing it to every other manga ?

>people still defend wanpiss

Remember where you're making that comment.

You forgot overusing sob stories for almost every fucking character, it's gotten to the point where it's more surprising if a character doesn't have a tragic back story attached to them.

Do you actually read shounen for any character development other than the main character? Faggot

My favorite arc was impel down. That shit was intense.

>the ONLY way to develop a character is with a sob story
Fuck off

It seems in every shounen manga, the only way to develope the main character is through some gigantic tragedy in their life, I dare you to find one character that isn't developed solely by a huge ass tragedy, impairment, something like that.

Killua

Don't mention that snoozfest pls

You've been waiting to post that haven't you

It's because OPfags are the literally the most insecure fanbase.

Aren't you forgetting Naruto

is this after dress rosa?

Stop spamming OP threads underage hxhfag.

Making threads so that you can shitpost in your own thread, poor user.

The best one so far

I stopped reading in doflamingos Island, it felt like it wasnt going anywhere.

Convince me to pick it up again.

Watch the show a bit and then try reading again, trust me. IDK where the show is now but it can't be too bad

Hiatus x Hiatus faggots are such cancer.

I enjoy both one piece and hxh. Lets fight faggots

If hxh continues to have constant weekly releases then it would be best for me personally, if not then OP by far just due to consistency.
End of the day togashi>oda only due to oda recycling his formula endlessly.

She's shit and you have shit taste, fur fag.

I only just got into hunter X hunter
if it goes into hiatus as you guys have said it typically does, id probably read it from the beginning instead of the latest releases.

I read 700+ chapters of One Piece, and I swear apart from Marineford, the rest of OP is utter garbage.

I remembered myself liking stupid shit like Shaman King when I was 10 or 11, but later I realized it is super shitty too. I guess that's why people like OP, their comprehension stop developing right before puberty.

disgusting aspect ratios

try harder

that's huge some ass bait. Killua is traumatised as fuck from his past and his brother.

Because we are finally in the Yonko saga, Luffy is about to fight the strongest pirates in the world.

Although imo it's likely Big Mom will become an ally at the conclusion of the arc instead and then she will job against Kaido.

kill yourself 2011 poster

Karakuri Circus

His past barely even touched upon though. There's only been what, one flashback, and he was just happily playing with toys. He spent his childhood being tortured but there's no flashbacks or melodrama over it and he still respects his dad. It's almost treated as trivial, even though it was some serious abuse. There is drama with Illumi but it's not some tragic, traumatic backstory, it's pretty much just career oriented brainwashing he had to deal with.

Meruem is obviously the best example of a HxH character being developed without any backstory, since he's literally a newborn when he's introduced and nothing tragic really happens until the end of his character arc.

Urusei Yatsura.

fuck off 99 is fucking shit and you know it

Chapter? i don't remember this page

Togashi is such a bro.

>Stay in hiatus for years
>Outsells One Piece in a single volume

Japs know it is Hunter x Hunter. Stay free.

Aside from HxH, Magi is also better.

Well it's better than Area D.

>fillershit
>good

2011 wasn't that bad

ebin meme but 99 is awful

ebin meme but 11 is awful

No.