Will Trigger ever recover?

Trigger reached a high point with Kiznaiver - producing a true masterpiece and proving they are more than a meme joke studio and are able to make thoughfull, great looking and directed shows.

But it was a high hurdle and now they are likely to go back to making shit, joke action shows with no depth, flat characters and Imashit.

Will Trigger, without Okada`s talent be able to ever produce magnum opus like Kiznaiver again?

People fear what they don't understand. It's no surprise that they rejected a true masterpiece like Kiznaiver.

Nice joke thread

Okada practically killed Trigger's second studio now that Kiznaiver is a flop.

Based Imaishi and Nakashima/Urobuchi will make Trigger great again.

Yeah. It's called Luluco.

Could you say that Okada saved anime with Kiznaiver?

Honestly, Trigger deserves the flop for letting a meme writer that jumps ship onto literally anything like Okada on board.

>okada
>talent
She is a fucking hack user.

Trigger did not pay a single shekel for Kiznaiver, though

Laughed hard OP, thanks

Okada was a mistake

Okada saved anime with NNA

Okada is a meme. Suddenly everyone is whining about her like she was the second coming of Hitler, and a month or two ago nobody even knew who she was even though she's been around for a long time.

I doubt anyone on Sup Forums could even name another writer. I've had to filter the word and consequently half the threads just to get some discussion that isn't just "lol Okada so bad amirite, xD"

you must be new here

Kiznaiver ended up getting better as it went on. I unironically like it now even after I only kept watching to shitpost about how shitty it was the first few episodes.

Everything felt rushed and artificial after the first arc.

Hopefully this is the second and last manga/ LN adoption Trigger does

>forgetting about Yoh Yoshinari's new show
We may get something as good as LWA, Trigger's actual magnum opus

Isn't that second "studio" just Aniplex's crews?

>Trigger reached a high point with Kiz-
Nice bait thread.

"last manga/ LN adoption Trigger does"
Mongrel, Kiznaiver is an original anime, not an adaptation.

>without Okada`s talent
Hahahaha

>Hopefully this is the second and last manga/ LN adoption Trigger does
Kiznaiver is an anime-original retard