Why did they turn into gays in rebellion? I don't have a problem with it but it just feels out of place...

Why did they turn into gays in rebellion? I don't have a problem with it but it just feels out of place. I mean they didn't show any affection in the show (shippers fuck off) and sakuya loved the music man and because she was afraid of telling her feelings, her friend instead hooked him and that was what finally made sakuya turn into a witch

Pandering, like 99% of the stuff in the movie

Rebellion wasn't canon.

I don't remember them being actively gay despite really liking Rebellion. Guess it's time for a rewatch

Yeah I rewatched this recently and kinda miss music-kun. I mean her whole motiff is based on music so her "being gay" with Kyoko just doesn't fit for me.

>sakura
Gr8 B8 M8

She is only a human being in the Scarlet Devil Mansion. That's why she would never turn into a witch.

Who do you think will win, Homura or Sakuya? Also time-manipulation thread?

Sakuya can only stop and slow time and the only weapon she can carry are mere knives
Homura can actually reset time and is equipped with weaponries from the outside world. Not to mention that her power allows her to have regenerative abilities powerful enough to heal bad vission. Much more with simple wound injuries.

OP, either you saw this coming, or you didn't watch the show.

Which is often the case with Madoka fans now, as lately roughly half of the threads are people asking others to explain shit to them.

Also
>sakuya

Why ask why when how is somuch better? Still waiting on Mami and her giant weapon.

Sayaka just said some corny shit and they held hands, how is that gay?

Would you like another giant weapon?

>girl wants to start some shit with me, says things I don't like
>what a fucking bitch
>girl comes back and tries to talk things out, explains why she acted like that
>still disagree, but hey she's not so bad
>she goes out of her way to try and "save" me
>meh, she's still in the wrong, let's ignore her
>turns out she was right
>fuck
>die
>she follows me in death in an act of compassion and genuine care for me
>feels bad man, wish I could apologize or something
>wait
>i can

here

Sakuya has control over space and time, allowing her to make impossible spatial distortions. Plus her powers don't drain her soul and require a supply of grief seeds.

I understand it was mostly set in a labyrinth but did it have to be so damn abstracted and "artsy"? The original series wasn't anywhere near this level.

Fuck off pleb

What's wrong with the art?

Sakuya was attracted to Madoka, that's all. That doesn't even mean that she was gay. Bisexuality exists, retard. Young, uncertain about her sexuality and falling in love with a girl who is all she isn't. I don't see how that wouldn't be possible. Wait till a girl has stolen a kiss from another before you call her gay, most of young people who aren't sure about their sexuality will never ever try anything.

Kyosuke just needed to pay attention.

Just /u/fags being desperate. Only one that is an actual lesbian is Homura, and even then it's because she has become obsessive over Madoka due to having repeated the timeline hundreds of times.

Just because Sayaka's theme is music doesn't mean that Kyouko doesn't fit with her.
Sayaka had always liked classical music before liking Kamijou.

I remember sayaka liking classical music to impress kyousuke before actually enjoying it.

>Why did they turn into gays
they held hands user, you are reading WAY too much into that.

>The original series wasn't anywhere near this level.
Maybe because InuCurry could take enough time to "enhance" the visuals of labyrinth? Unlike TV series which always gets tight schedule to produce.

You can also find that there's a new artist contributed to the InuCurry-like visuals of Rebellion. Production Note introduces his artworks so check them if you need someone to blame.

What's the bases behind this?

Because Sayaka saw all the timelines in which Kyouko sacrificed herself for her.

Their fingers were intertwined, a common subtle way to show the presence of strong affectionate feelings between characters.

If I was Sayaka, I'd totally lez out with Kyoko.

>Sakuya

I'm still not sure if they are in love though. All they did was hold hands.

Not necessarily romantic feelings though. Two sisters might hold hands that way.

I liked it.

They can practice on their social monogamy.
They live together.

Oh it's you, sisfag.
Point is it's commonly found with couples engaging it.

if they were guys I could understand the gay accusation,
but girls hold hands all the time without any romantic implications.

It may be common but it isn't any sort of hard proof, especially considering the situation they were in. I know that if my best friend came back from the dead to talk to me one last time I would be holding her as close as I could.

Hand holding is very commom.

if my best friend came back from the dead
I'd be like
>"you zombie?"
he would be like
>"no"
and I'd be like
>"that's exactly what a zombie trying to trick me would say"
then I shoot him in the head and burn the body to ash just to make sure

thats just the kind of friendship we had

Sure is a high light, Sayaka also seemed disappointed when Nagisa ruined their atmosphere.
Anyway, there's more to their affectionate feelings than just their handhold.

I think in some east asian country male friends holding hands was a common thing with no gay implications
but it made the American servicemen stationed there think the entire country was gay.

Face it, they are gay as fuck.

They aren't gay. It's canon.

Madoka never loved Homura. Here's the proof. Madoka lied to her in episode 12 about being her friend. She saw how evil she was but was tripping on hope, so she thought faking friendship could save Homura.

Homura loves no one and is obsesssed with owning Madoka and abusing her kindness like an addiction. Homura consistently ruins the lives of and MURDERS those around her. She never suffers, she causes suffering. Madoka regrets saving this monster and wants badly to kill her.

Homura is the most hated character in both Japan and overseas.
Homura killed the franchise, it no longer sells high numbers of merchandise.
Madoka and all characters were ruined.
Even the staff hates Homura.

I hope you never forget these facts, and I suggest you post them whenever you can. I can't remind the degenerates all day every day, so remember to attack all homuposters and yuri.

Thank you, and let's all HATE Homura.

I found the implications to be in Sayaka's speech rather than in the act of hand holding
>I came all the way here NOT because I wanted to save a friend but because I wanted to see you
And then the interruption and "ruining the mood"

Hey, OP.
Or do you prefer for me to call you, !Akemi

Even even more so with young girls

Are you okay? Something seems wrong.

Hmm, I sense an awful presence, one could even say they were here since the OP.

Probably. Afterall, I was also here.

>commom

I'm sorry for you loss. He seems like a good friend.

If my best friend came back I would hug her and I don't think I could ever let go.

Affection but not necessarily romance. The way I see it, Kyouko saw Sayaka like family. For the first time since her family died, she saw someone who she truly cared for. Sayaka mostly ignored her while they were alive, but chose to become close in Homu's world.

That is what I think at least.

If you want to continue discussing this we can do it later.

Is called fanservice retard

>2
>まどかマギカ2 is now an official name for a new Pachislot

Sequel probably will have a name of ××の物語 so it's okay though.

I just got my trip out to spread the KyouSaya love and make tripfags look bad.

Would you be so concerned with them hooking up if Kyouko was a boy? I doubt it.

It's fun and they have a good chemistry so why not?

You're friend would be very proud.

I always saw Sayaka as bi-curious, she went full bisexual in Rebellion- but it was something that was always there.

Kyouko was always a case of how you interpreted it, she's 100% lesbo imo.

Go back to being user please.

It is only you and Lawnchair that are 100% horrible. The rest are a hit and miss. Now fuck off.

Well Sayaka is still in love with Kyosuke,the whole shit with Kyouko is just something forced

>Why did they turn into gays in rebellion?

Beacuse Madoka was poorly written.

The red haried girl is just a female version of Vegeta/Piccolo. Both came as enemies and then became friends, without conversations, without good times, without antything that make friends in real world.
They became friends because writers don't know how to do anything better, in fact, they don't need, anime like Madoka and DBZ are for kids anyway.

Someone didn't pay attention well in Rebellion.

Now go watch Rebellion

Sayaka is only gay for Madoka

Make me. I am going to continue spreading KyouSaya love.

Bruh I already watched

oh no he's not dead or anything
just stopped talking to me.

Because you need to have x amounts of conversations before becoming friends right.

And they weren't even friendly durin any of the timelines, I can only recall Kyouko mentioning that they finally started becoming friends after they overcame their differences. Given the time, it's possible for even them to become friends since they're not so different.

Cool beans, then you should know Sayaka has already since moved on from Kamijou.

Madoka loves Sayaka and hates Homura.

Yeah you are all right.
I consider the movie something not canon,just some fanservice and shitty writing.

Except, you're not an actual fan of the pair.
Nice false flagging.

Pandering, and pretty poorly done so. I like yuri as much as the next user but the kyousaya pandering in the movie was really out of place.

It is canon, your delusions won't change that.

And great. There goes everything.

If you were too stupid to think outside the box, sure.

this

The Japanese fanbase violently rejected the movie as non canon and now wish to see Homura suffer and die alone. Even Ume hates Homura. Shinbo basically apologized and confirmed it wasn't canon. Urobuchi confirmed Madoka never cared about Homura.

Sorry to disappoint you but KyouSaya is my favorite pairing.

As much as I like SayaKyou I don't think she has completely moven on, there's still the lingering feelings as shown when she tears up.

What the fuck do you expect for a thread made by that shitposter.
Just targeting KyouSaya now. It's sad that literally the majority of this thread is him replying to himself and false flagging.

I always interpreted it as her being happy to meet Hitomi and him because she is "alive" again.

That's literally just another way to say "strap on those yurigoggles". Sayaka barely considered Kyouko to be a friend by the time she died in the TV series.

I don´t give a fuck

Hand holding is too lewd to be common.

But I like to watch it.

Wrng, Homura put everyone under mind control, she was crying because she lost him to Hitomi again. Yurifags need to die.

That's a stretch though, user.
There's really nothing else that backs that up.
You'll just have to wait until further plot progression if there's even going to be a confirmed sequel.

They had become friends. I think that what people failed to understand is that Sayaka has a recollection of all the memories gathered throughout all the time loops and she witnessed all the times Kyuoko struggled to rech out to her, which then leads to leaving Kyouko behind being her regret. And while she onl came back so she could bond with Kyouko properly, it's not a far fetched thought that she may have developed feelings for her, especially since she evidently got over the Kamjou.

You sound mad.

The only canon gay chick is Homura. The rest is fanfiction or speculation.

This
Yurifags needs to die

Yes, and?

Would've been nice to have actually shown any of that instead of shoehorning in a hand hold scene at the final battle. It was poorly executed in any case.

I highly doubt we will get any Kyosuke/Sayaka content in a squeal. That story is done, there is no need to introduce the same plot to Sayaka's story again. It would only distract from the main conflict.

You sound degenerate. Homura is an abusive whore who fucks wraiths and has wraith cum filling up her womb. She knows Sayaka loved him and tormented her with losing him again. She's loveless evil.

Wonder how many times OP has replied his own question.

Homura a shit

Shut up KyouSaya

Let it be that way too.
I see no relevance with him unless it involved Hitomi.

Just saying that I am an actual fan of the pairing and not falseflagging.

Not me.

I'm not sure, the implications are there. I'm also afraid that will be true and the Sayaka/Kyousuke storyline won't have a proper conclusion and we'll forever be left wondering if she still had feelings for him or not. unless something definitive happens between her and Kyouko that's not just a hand hold and some contrived confession that could be interpreted in many different ways.

>abuses Mami's compassion and uses her as a tool out of malicious intent

Homura deserves to burn in hell. It's so satisfying that Madoka hates her and always will.