This man is a hero. All Trump supporters will be dealt with on the day of the lock

This man is a hero. All Trump supporters will be dealt with on the day of the lock.

I don't mind the bait. He's a coward who didn't have the balls to hit somebody without a mask, got caught, cried like a little bitch and now his life is pretty much shit.
Doesn't really sound all that heroic to me.

meh

You better shoot yourself with that because once Trump has been impeached things will only get worse for you. Fair warning.

50 years.
He will die behind bars because of an anonymous south vietnamese log rolling board

He will be raped to death in prison :)

>please save me police!!!! The mean ol' nazis are here

Lol, where is your real flag leaf?

LOl is that how long he got, faggot ran from crowd hit and ran off what a pussy, didn't even have the guts to do it face to face

>My decendants will rule over...

So they admit they just want to be the next ruling class.

Anyone who still supports Drumpf at this point is beyond hope.

You can brag about guns all you want but we all know your to stupid and out of shape too use them effectively. Military/police would crush you.

We should just make it illegal to have voted for him, that would solve 99% of this country's problems.

Dudley Dindu

We are not leafs we are Americans like you. I always have a big gulp and 2 big Macs for breakfast

fuck off leaf

We drink soda, not semen

rescheduled to Dec 14

>He's a coward who didn't have the balls to hit somebody without a mask
He's an opportunistic predator. I hope he gets 35 to life in prison.

We are building an army of robot asians who will invade your country slowly as not to notice then we will unleash them.

Gotta stay on it. Lawyer probably pushing until the attention dies down.

nerd boy can't even grow a normal moustache.

He always looks to me like he needs a bath.

He probably does.

>a hero
>betrays his fellow comrades the second the authorities knock on his front door

He should become an hero instead

We've almost crossed the uncanny valley

i wish i could be as happy about anything as that guy is about his cake

He's so fucking ugly.

>day of the lock
Chuckles were had

I wonder what he feels now that he is locked up for 50 years.

((((imagine)))) plays in background as a commie eats his own shit

>day of the lock

he'll get plenty of days of the cock once he's behind bars, sharing a cell with tyrone and showering with cletus hitler

>He's a coward who didn't have the balls to hit somebody without a mask

Fuckin' moron. The mask was to avoid getting caught. Gee, it's almost as if there are laws against hitting other people in public.

>got caught, cried like a little bitch and now his life is pretty much shit.

Nah, he's going to beat the charges. He's white and can afford good legal representation. That makes a huge difference in the courtroom.

The criminal justice system is mainly there to incarcerate minorities and the poor.

I really don't mind commies most of the time, you're all entitled to your opinions no matter how deluded, but please please PLEASE for the love of God and for the love of creation, come up with your own memes and phrases

he's also ugly with those retarded eyes. fucking autist.

Were seizing the memes of production.

>Military/police would crush you.

Kek. 'Cos the Military are sure to side with a bunch of 80lb commie weaklings wearing masks and carrying chair legs.

>drumpf
>5,1 manlet typing this
>police and millitary are made up of citizens
>who would they side with,"their fellow citizens or kikes"

Bro he is totally free, and the court keeps just delaying his trial forever. The (((Judge))) in Berkely can be expected to be a jewish SJW or woman of color SJW, the perfect ally to protect precious anti-racist activist Clanton, the little angel.

Dumb frog posters will be the first to go on the day of the lock.

When is that day friend?

Wait, that's just a cutie who just roleplays as a robot as a joke right? I expected her to crack a smile at the end, now I am concerned.

you have to go back

You think next gen sex bots are a fucking joke?????? Based Nipon will be the saviors of humanity when they replace females with robots.