Anyone else glad about the football BLM shit going on because it's likely to wake up a bunch of normies?

Anyone else glad about the football BLM shit going on because it's likely to wake up a bunch of normies?

>watching nigger football league and not Canadian football league

>watching football at all and not watching Korean Pro Starcraft

not going to wake up alot unless this info is spammed everywhere.
and it really is like what, 3% of the white on black that are done by cops?

>which is supposed to be what the soros nigglets are rioting over

You retards only have three downs instead of 4

Liberals have scraped the two main pillars of rural and suburban retards: video games and football.

Lifelong donkeys fan here: let it all burn if it means Gamergate 2: Normie Boogaloo.

>bragging about having higher rates of down syndrome

Seems that this whole dust up is further demarcating various groups in America, namely racial groups. I don't underestimate the significance of this shift in consciousness regarding nigger ball amongst the white American populace. Dad's are turning away from the dindu spectacle, and the sons are turning towards the right and identity politics. Things may get worse for us before they get better, but I believe where we are now portends a future awareness and solidarity that will save us from total decay and subversion

That's what makes Canadian football interesting. Offense has to take more risks and field position actually matters

We need Obama to give a speech and shed tears about how all black Americans are his brothers and sisters and he see every young black boy as a "son" to him.

>Dad's are turning away from the dindu spectacle, and the sons are turning towards the right

we can only hope
keep the niggers slaves to sports but reduce salary

Unless, that is, you believe we're already totally subverted and have nowhere to go but up from here. I can agree with that notion as well. Say what you will about those botching everything or making us look ridiculous, such as Spencer and Anglin, but the whole Altright thing that's come to prominence has wrought a huge shift in white racial consciousness, and I don't see it abating any time soon.

If love to start shilling to get the racial makeup of the NFL to reflect the general population, but I don't think normies would get the irony

>keep the niggers slaves to sports but reduce slavery
What did you mean by this?

But we could mount a rather strident effort to push for equal representation in the NFL, such as has been done to push for open borders for Israel. "Why isn't the NFL 5% East Asian and 60% white" or whatever their respective proportions are

And remember cops kill black people because they are involved in crime. As the stats show.

You just know that some lefty idiots are going to fucking fall over themselves to swallow the bait.

They are all for meritocracy when it doesn't favour whites

Trump as effectively maneuvered all of his enemies into standing against the flag, the anthem, the police, the military, and the country itself.

>Live in a rural area pretty far removed from nigger exclusion zones
>Watch as boomers get angry at niggers over handegg and freedom
>American Cold War blind patriotism programming versus New Age tolerance and social justice programming.

It's great. Like it does absolutely nothing but make boomers angry.

Truly Trump is a Genius at Political battles!

Yes, wake up more white people. Piss off more white people. Raise the white identity awareness. Fill the ranks of the right with pissed of rednecks.
This will work out well for the left......

I could see the Salon headline now:
"Altright Trolls Are Advocating For Equal Representation In Professional Sports"

>"Altright Trolls Are Advocating For Equal Representation In Professional Sports"

Freak the feminist out by saying Sup Forums wants each team to have at least ONE female player.

Dude I didn't even think about the female/tranny angle. Headline:
"The Effort To Enfranchise Women And Female-To-Male Transgendered People In The National Football League Is Gaining Momentum"