Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=clndZD_beQA
amazon.co.jp/dp/4768307469/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_rtsAxbZ1NEWM0
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00028779
youtu.be/vRCSlk0l3Qk?t=18m16s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is that some kind of attempt at an /ia/ OP? Don't do that

What?

Pic related arrived yesterday (ordered from playmoya). I love her. She has such a fat ass and chest I can't stop fondling her.

9/10 pretty good

>all those faggots last thread saying brexit wouldn't happen
HAHAHAHAHA EAT SHIT LIBERA-
>1 JPY = 0.0097 USD
FUCK

She really is nice. I should dust mine.

sort of wish she had visible panties but the butt crack is a nice touch

A nice satin lace hot pink/purple thong

youtube.com/watch?v=clndZD_beQA
>97

UK killing Japanese yen

Is it a good time to buy shit?

Are you feeling lucky?

It'll be fine

Post perfect smiles.

Tommys ruining the exchange rate and the second time i have to ask for a inquiry because of lazy customs.
Pretty bad day so far.

>Fine

amazon.co.jp/dp/4768307469/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_rtsAxbZ1NEWM0
ooh boy

>Due to the massive cancellations by yuros and britbongs both AmiAmi and Manda ban you and cancel any orders
>Manda lifts the ban on new jersey etc.
It'll all be fine.

Rip wallet, but it will be worth it.

>103

I thought you said it would get better.

Does Brexit mean there's an increased chance of a new Karen scale for the upcoming wonfes?

?

Seaport is love, Seaport is life.

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00028779
>boy, thats a nice parka and fitting in light of the new movie announcement
>go to check price in dollarydoos
>$230
FUCKING CONSERVATIVE BOOMERS, I WANT MY LITTLE GIRL HOODIE FOR LESS THAN THE PRICE OF A MONTHS WORTH OF GROCERIES

buying this soon

Since when did Karen have a scale?

Wonder if they'll ever release the other Wo-Class figure now that this is on preorder.

Where can I buy her?

Asia only

Which Wo, the one who looks spooky?

Please calm down.

Yeah, it has been forever.

>/r9k/
Shocking.

Me too, she looks cool as fuck.

>cool as fuck
Really? I can't help but be reminded of toothpaste.

Toothpaste is also cool.

fugg
still gonna buy it soon

it's clearly a GK look at the pegs FUCK

>Karens peg is bent
She's a big girl.

Will it take long before this goes out of stock? I'm poor right now but I really want one.

I wonder if we'd ever see scales with soft/squishy breasts and butts. Grope factor to the max.

they are already a thing, griffon made a few of them. They used silicon to make it squishy

(You)

Now that the pound is dropping harder than ever before, is it a good time to look into importing from the UK to other European countries? Does Animegami have reasonable pricing?

Just sold out. Tough tits, baka

She's too cute for a monster.

Already a thing.
Never doubt the cuteness of the abyss fleet.

Damn.

how noodles get away with all of this?

I associate the green parts either with green bodily fluids of some deep sea creature, which she is, or the iridescent interior side of bivalve shells.

Anyway, the design is nice.

Welp, that's gonna drain my wallet.

You forgot your trip noodles.

>2015
we have talked about this before. repeatedly.

Noodles even derailed an entire thread with his blogging.

The fact that she looks more monstrous than usual is what makes that fig so great, not that there's anything wrong with her normal look but it's always good to see different interpretations of a design.

didn't work for huke saber in my opinion. the arms fuck it up.

USD to yen

It did. It was sub 100 just a few hours ago

I hate to use this term but that saber looks really overdesigned, there's too much fucking detail every where.

I like "too much detail" in principle. It's just applied in a way that doesn't add up well in that case.

Look at the atelier games or sayori's earlier vanilla and chocolat designs. They are colorful and busy but it just adds up to a whole.

That's why I love a lot of the abyssal designs. They can look really cute or creepy with just a few adjustments to the design.

I think the main problem is that while the Atelier characters have a lot of detail, said detail is usually pretty varied and colorful unlike Huke Saber who just has a lot of the same but everywhere.

I never liked figures anyway.

You DID order your second delicious blue demoness, didn't you Sup Forums? You paid the price when you didn't listen the first time.

The dream is over. Pack it up lads, it's time to go home....

Sleep tight, forever.

Move to scotland. They might leave the UK and stay in the EU

That might be the worst advice I've ever heard

Is there anyone more epic than Kaneki?

you say that now. but what will you say when england stands alone?

How the actual fuck does Karen still not have an official fig. Who the fuck asked for Alice twice?
Not even a Nendo for fuck sakes.
Fuck off Griffon

I'd be for the secession of Scotland, Ireland, etc. if we didn't go running back to the EU at the first chance. I'm absolutely for more localised governing bodies.

Good, you're ugly Alice. I hate how you have a nendo and a scale.

It's Brexit's fault DESS

Alice worshiped the Japanese, Karen did not.

youtu.be/vRCSlk0l3Qk?t=18m16s

Of course.

First purchases?

Pic related

Don't worry you can start buying figures again when everything is sorted out in about two years.

You know damn well that Scotland will go right to sucking EU dick, once they're out of the UK.

I'm certain of that. That's why I'm not for Scotland leaving the UK.

That fliphole was a waste of money.

This.

The black one is.
The white one was worth it for a short time.
Sucks many of the onaholes the japs make break too fast for me but they also feel way better than the shit these guys in the US make.

tenga are shit onaholes

I got some CDs and a book in the mail today.

Neato. Where do you buy your CDs from?

CDJapan.
Got over 1000 bonus points for this purchase because of a deal they had some weeks ago.

Pretty new to buyfagging. But if I pre-order now does it use the current conversion rate, or the conversation rate at the time of purchase?

lmao use your head you fucking retard

Pretty new to buyfagging. But if I pre-order now does it use the current conversion rate, or the conversation rate at the time of purchase?

lmao use your head you fucking retard

Read the guide

>GBP/JPY dropped from 152 to 134 during Brexit shenanigans
>it's back up to 141

Since it's been floating around 145 for a while anyway, this doesn't seem so bad so far.

Is it morally wrong to be both a future HS teacher and a massive buyfag of cute anime girl figues?

just keep in mind that JC Manual is in fact not a manual for school teachers.

Do you know any teachers who partake in this hobby and who like moe anime? I am considering actually changing my major because I don't want my job to destroy the magic of this hobby, my only solace

the expensive shit will come once the brits try the manually recreate the benefits they had for being in the EU. A short-termed drop of the pound will be nothing in comparision.

>Monster

Don't be mean.

> Goes up people thinking they are staying in. lol nope.

I still don't get why they left.