gs-uploader.jpn.org/upld-index.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THINKEN OF LIFE

Brexit

Her portfolio vaporated with her dignity

Would more Keions go to England now?

Can't import without taxes anymore.

>Bahamian dollars

You do realize that that particular currency is 1:1 pegged with US dollars, right?

She's so happy because Brexit won.

Why would you be happy that Brexit won? Only winner is russia and china

Because the last GuP thread got deleted for having 'edition' in the OP.

Cause the loser is Brussels. Fuck Brussels.

>Only winner is russia
PRAVDA STRONK

Coffee.

>Movie sells like hottocakey
>Yen stronk
>ACTAS still bankrupt
There's no justice in the world

What do you mean? Brussels and EU will certainly survive this situation with their markets intact. Same cant be said for Britain.

Hell,French who were founding union didnt even want UK in in the firdt place

Why is she so wet?

Because she's 10% poorer than yesterday.

>no title
ONE JOB!

Will somebody please post the comic that image is originally from?

She saw Nishi's heart

Erika is getting liberated by Katyusha?

>Maki
Did I miss something?

Finally the mods are doing their job.

I'm pretty sure it's just a script searching for the word edition.

Happy Erika only.

Not even China wanted this outcome. They urged the Brits to remain in the EU.

Eufag here. I wanted the brits out because hopefully now it collapses. Everyone wants to be out.

Well the EU is now falling apart, France, Denmark and Sweden, among others, are now are calling for referendums as well.
The only thing I'm surprised about is that the Balkan states aren't calling for a vote yet.

I want to marry Mika

>Check catalog
>ctrl+f Panzer
>0 of 0

We thank you, oh Monogatari, for revealing the cunning plans of your enemies to us.
May your light shine down on the souls of the brave soldiers who gave their lives in service to your will.
Onward warriors of the Monogatari, avenge your fallen brothers, blessed as they are in their eternal union with the Monogatari.
Bring death to those who spurned the holy power of the Monogatari
Oh Monogatari, we do not hear you, why have you left us, oh Monogatari? We await your orders, oh Monogatari.

Let us bask in the glory of happy Erikas!

You mean there are certain opposition parties in those countries calling for referendums. Le Pen wants a referendum, Hollande does not, and opinion polls showed the French people to be favor staying in the EU. The situation is similar in Denmark and Sweden.

>Everyone wants to be out.
Not even close to being true

Only far right or left parties with little support compared to the rest. Those countries actually have press instead of half truth and complete lies spelling tabloids

She looks pretty happy to me. The first thing I did when I heard the news was make a cup of tea too.

I said come in, don't stand there!

That's the situation we were in 5 years ago. It will be interesting to see what happens in the next decade or so.

Britain voted to be free

;_;7

i want to marry this pasta

Yeah, France doesn't want to lose the German bucks and the control over eastern Europe markets.

Less shit/pol/sting, more DUCE!

DUCE DUCE DUCE

DUCE!

>Clearly theme song of this shit
youtube.co/watch?v=DUGsQqM2wZM

Then theres the gib issue which should ensure spanish support

SAUCE?

youtube.com/watch?v=DUGsQqM2wZM

Spain isn't leaving anytime soon. There's too much debt to pay.

DUCE

nhentai.net/g/115891/13/

Post the one where she's f a r t i n g.

I don't wanna get in trouble for posting that version.

You can always post a link.
I don't think it should be offensive, unless genitals are showing.

I was so prepared to call you the アブソルート マードマン and hand over all my respects. I GUESS NOT TONIGHT.

>win at senshado
>school is still in danger of closing anyways
its like pottery

BU

That'll teach you to get your deals in writting or with impartial withnesses, Anzu

gs-uploader.jpn.org/upld-view-document.php?file=/documents/ochiko/antyobi4.jpg

Change the 4 to a 5 if you want to see her dropping a deuce

as an anzu fan i can't complain, she's too competent at doing everything else, so she should at least have a few flaws

>tfw this wonderful girl has just caused an economic disaster

twitter.com/CNBCi/status/746285304336748544

>Boris Johnson: "There is no need to invoke article 50."

KEK

>tfw Irish today
Thanks for voting to unify Ireland, Brits.

If the St. Gloriana girls want to visit the UK, they had better do so soon. It won't be around for much longer.

St. Glorianna and Anzio poorbros for life

Sup Forums has the GuP OST version of British Grenadiers embedded.

For real?

>tfw Kay dumps Darjeeling for being poor now

Amazing.

Only plays on page 1 for some reason, but it's there.

>restricted file
Isn't this up on pixiv? Why is this not on panda? This author is usually up there.

Can't be dating a girl from a country that occupies only a fraction of an island that it used to rule.

So how long will the Sup Forums takeover last in the GuP threads?

Long.

Until Farage's wild ride starts to fall apart.

I give it a week.

gs-uploader.jpn.org/upld-index.php

Check the 5 boxes on the right then click Change Info to make everything visible.

sleeping with mako and those three must be the comfiest thing on earth

>a week
>Nigel Farage has disowned a pledge to spend £350 million of European Union cash on the NHS after Brexit.
It's already happening, man.

That site is almost completely unusable. Why does it even exist? And why is this shit not on the usual sites? This just makes me angry.

Sleeping with THREE Makos would be even better.

Where are her panties?

Because the GUP thrad is here

>make a cup of tea as her nation burns
>make a cup of tea as he economy plunges

that is not like darjeeling

>make a cup of tea as her nation burns
Man, people are making way too much of this.

GB week burn when they have to send ask the workers from EU countries home and there will be no people left to do the dishes.

>it's real
Fuck yeah.

Sasuga best board.

>Brussels and EU will certainly survive this situation with their markets intact.
Is this what EU propaganda teaches you?

Because France is now a bigger economy that Britain, Cameron resigned, Ireland will unify, and Scotland will become independent.

>France is a bigger economy
That gravy train past long ago.

FTSC is sitting comfily at less than -2.5%, and will go down to 0 in around 3 days. Can't say the same for France, who are going down -7.39% (we're at -2.34%).

Pound will most likely rebound in a week or so, with millions trading in and out of it as it becomes the most relevant and focused currency, along with the USD, in the world.

As for Cameron resigning - good.

Scotland will most likely not leave, but if they do, I don't really care - they're more of a burden than anything else. They can join the EU, which is dying at this point, and beg for us to bring them back once the EU officially dies. But, we will make sure they have no power in UK when that happens.

Northern Ireland is trouble, so if they unify it will benefit us. That, and Ireland will have become 10 times more unstable (think about their debt, too).

No more Paki dick for her

>Not even close to being true
Correct. Only tha parasytes feasting on the host that is Germany want to remain.

I don't get the arguments saying "Well now you'll lose these parts of the country that disagree with you on everything!" It sounds like a bonus, like somebody threatening that California will leave if we vote for something.
Guess it makes sense that people who want other people under their thumb would vote to be in the EU.

Tulta