Comedian Sofie Hagen has had to put up with all kinds of abuse on the internet...

Comedian Sofie Hagen has had to put up with all kinds of abuse on the internet, and she’s gone through different methods of dealing with it. She’s deleted it, she’s ignored it, but now, she’s decided to speak out – and share some advice for everyone else wondering exactly how to respond to people saying truly terrible stuff on the internet. Posting a photo of herself wearing a swimming costume on Facebook, Sofie wrote a powerful post responding to the appalling level of abuse she’s received simply for existing in her body. ‘Oh hi, this is a photo of me taken from a swimsuit photo shoot in Dubai for a women’s magazine,’ wrote Sofie.

‘Objectively speaking, I look f***ing hot as sh*t. So let’s talk about “the haters”.

Sup Forums BTFO'd
How will you virgins ever recover?

metro.co.uk/2017/09/28/comedian-sofie-hagens-response-to-abusive-comments-will-change-the-way-you-deal-with-trolls-6962555/

>Dubai

It's pretty easy to just call people trolls. In your mind their opinions don't matter, and they are just trying to get a rise out of you..

But back in the part of your mind that always knows the truth. That nagging little thought creeps up.

>Maybe I am a fat ugly sack of lard.
>Maybe I am unattractive with a pig face.
>Maybe I'm just kidding myself

Those thoughts are your inner self battling through your cognitive dissonance. It's the your self actualized reality telling you the truth. Suicide become more and more a viable option in order to resolve this conflict. To be honest, nobody would miss you. There will always be another to take up your spot in the virtue signalling competition that is social justice. You'd just be a blip on the radar. A big blip, but just a blip nonetheless.

>Objectively speaking, I look f***ing hot as sh*t.
> Objective Beauty
> Objective astetics

Feminists can't into logic

Fat acceptance is probably the worst form of suicidal decadence.

>Comedian

>Objectively

I love that art style. Thinking of getting a big print lamination of pic related for my bathroom. What do you guy thinks?

This.
Also as a defense mechanism they commit actual trolls "kys fatty" far more than the majority of comments which are legitimate "you're very unhealthy at that weight." Allows them to falsely paint anything said as just trolls and play the victim. How much you want to bet this blimp stopped seeing her doctor after he said she's due to be buried in a piano box at 45?

that's not a comedian sofie hagen.
that's not a she nor is it human.
that's a fat. fat's aren't people.
fats are fat.

Cool but why do they have buttholes on their stomachs?

Yeah we should make big fat hairy niggers with one leg and one tit the standard of beauty, that'll make things much better.

Whos this whale, and why should I care?

Each has its own appreciation. I like it.

I fucking hate this fat bitch. Holy shit, she is a disgrace to our country.

Nobody would give a fuck about her if she wasn't a self absorbed insufferable cunt.

Now that she's built her whole persona about a fat, insufferable bitch, she doesn't really have a choice.

She either loses weight and contradicts herself, or keeps being a fat slob and gets a lot of funny diseases.

>objectively speaking, look fucking hot as shit.
Objectively speaking, mass does equal energy. So she isn't completely wrong

B E A U T I F U L

Social media is the cancer of the modern world. Prove me wrong

>swimming costume
what more do i need to say? the jokes write themselves.

kek

Can't.

>‘Objectively speaking, I look f***ing hot as sh*t.
‘Objectively speaking, I look f***ing sh*t.

Fixed

it should be legal to hunt landwhales.

"Comedian Sofie Hagen has had to put up with all kinds of abuse on the internet, and she’s gone through different methods of dealing with it. She’s deleted it, she’s ignored it, but now, she’s decided to speak out --"

Has she tried hitting the gym?

>flank steak is sheath meat
Well then

On a serious note: Society wouldn't have this if people did not feel compelled to virtue signal. You did not have accepted delusions such as this in the modern era (rubenesque status symbol a few hundred years ago doesn't count). People feel compelled to say "Oh you're so pretty" and things like that in order to make themselves appear as though they're "better/ more caring" people. A good friend would tell her that obesity causes a myriad of different health issues. Being fat is a choice.

10/10 would diabetes

>Cool but why do they have buttholes on their stomachs?

Colostomy.

>Objectively speaking, I look f***ing hot as sh*t
shes in this mental prison where the only way she can overcome what trolls say about her is to turn herself into a fashion accessory and sell herself to other women

like watching a nigger in blackface trapped in a jungle try to communicate with monkeys by putting on a minstrel act

This shit is too funny! She keeps calling any negative commenter "sad vulnerable men". Kek, wishful thinking at its most delusional. She lives in a bubble where she really is beautiful. If she is a nice person,fine, but keep that to yourself rather than literally attention whore as a career.

these people are all self lothing sad bastards

>will-change-the-way-you-deal-with-trolls

It's 2017 and they still haven't figured out you either piss in the ocean of piss yourself, or just ignore them.

I seriously don't consider fat bitches human.

>Exist online as a femme and this is what you get

Tells you right there she is in the Gay Gestapo.

>No one writes “DIE U FAT BITCH” and then goes out for a nice meal with some friends and laugh and feel content

I'm about to have a nice meal and feel content and I definitely want this fat bitch to die

wouldn't hit it with a 10 foot rake

>objectively speaking i look fucking hot as shit
At least she's admitting women are objects. One small step at a time.

good post, texas

>I don't Care what haters say
>I spent an hour with my therapist

My fuckin sides I bet that is a daily routine just to make it through her meaningless life as a FEMALE COMEDIAN.

>Some sad man who hates women who can’t get his dick hard

...For you

She’s one of the bitches who thinks that being fat is the same as being THICC.