Kek will bring chaos like we never thought possible

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CgnG63b-aSI
twitter.com/TzipiMazuz
twitter.com/TzipiMazuz/status/877489028831911936
web.archive.org/web/20071110100243/http://www.lutz-forster.de/html/Israel_Lobby.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He’s the biggest larp going.

How many times during the election was he going to release something huge and game changing?

And the Seth Rich fiasco. Ugh I hate this fatass.

Fuck you shills. Why do you pretend like nothing is wrong. The truth is going to be revealed. You can't stop it.

Not holding my breath on Kim being the deliverer, but isn't he buddy buddy with Assange who's basically been saying the same thing?

Kim's not the deliverer. user Scandanavia is. They are much much much more intertwined with Assange than others.

youtube.com/watch?v=CgnG63b-aSI

LET THE CHAOS CONSUME YOU

Bump

What's the meaning behind this? I know that Cicada and all them use symbols like these but what do you think the message will be?

>this obese LARPer again
no

Maybe a fat dump of documents?

twitter.com/TzipiMazuz

twitter.com/TzipiMazuz/status/877489028831911936

web.archive.org/web/20071110100243/http://www.lutz-forster.de/html/Israel_Lobby.pdf

it's not shilling to point out that that corpulent monstrosity has hyped up multiple things that never happened in the past few years.

Holy fuck. Will read if they don't decide to shoah the entire internet

what the fuck am I witnessing here?

>deep state pretends to go down to survive

nice try, they wont survive though

translation:
>It's nothing!

Jep, Jester revolution and the paradigm of order out of chaos. It will be hilarious

WRONG

Bump

Any idea when it's going to drop. There's only a few more hours left in the day

Bless you.

Keep up the good fight brother

Bump

Bump

bump

mfw Nazis are actually coming back.

ready too stand with my fellow white man no matter how big the rain drops...Just hope my smokes stay dry.

checked
>mfw

Something i wanted my fellow like minded types too see

not related to the topic at hand really

Checked. Very powerful quote.

checked n blessed

Nice repeats. That quote makes me feel like a PoS.

Our generation's Hitler is coming from our hearts to the Earth once more.

Feeling like a PoS is natural when facing previously ignored obligations.What will you do with the information now is what matters.

im gonna go do some jumping jacks and related shit.

We are the people we've been waiting for.

Kim Dot Com has NEVER produced a damn thing. The only guarantee is that this will be absolutely nothing. He fucked over all of us over the whole Seth Rich LARP bullshit. No respect for this guy.

>game changing, beyond decisive & beyond compelling!

it sounds gay

you are the shill

Tomorrow belongs. Tomorrow belongs to meeeeeeeeeee.

This dude never comes through

>We are the people we've been waiting for.

>mfw that thought

What are you talking about? Seth Rich was real. Kim Dot Com never delivered though.

Bump

>mfw you think seth was a larp

>KIM
>HAPPENIGN

>forgot pic

OH FUG GUYS.

Holy SHIT!

ᚹᚨᚢᛚᛏ8=vault 8

I just want to have someone screencap that poll on his twitter near the top. Also want to call him a bitch for his pinned tweet even though I support him. Sup Forums is bleeding over, must contain myself...

More LARPing, when has this fat faggot ever released anything noteworthy

That's fine. Why do you feel compelled to say the same thing other shills have already said in here? Nobody gives a fuck if if you think it's a LARP.

best we can do is ride it out until it either turns out to be a larp or we end up at HABBENING LEBEL 9!either way i intend to find out and stating the same thing over and over is not going to help your case.

A NONO MOUS
WIKILEAKS

>people still check this guys twitter
>people still actually think he'll produce something of value

Why though? Why even bother posting this roleplayer's tweets? He's full of shit.

almost too good to be true

Isn't that today? Where's the docs?

Tick Tock.

obese weirdo kim dot com should be instaban material. This guy has announced 10 of the last 0 happenings. Remember never trust fat people they hate themselves

Cool well they got about 6 hours to deliver I'll just hold my breath I'm sure op will deliver

What you mean? 9 hours on the west coast bruh. But yeah lets see wht happens.

except no one fucking goes by PST time so it's 6 hours

Big if true.

What you mean 12 hours bro. Hawaii Island time. If you wanna unload a global order crashing event where would you wanna be when travel becomes limited to a 10 mi radius and big cities become anarchy death traps. Somewhere over the rainbow with a lot of gold?

Wait. Wtf are you talking about?

booooooooooooooooooooooo

Get off the internet Kim, you're drunk.

Get off the VPN fag. You're a shill.

bump

Kim Who?...................................

I'll believe it when I see it.

Kim fuck the DOJ they will fuck you if you set foot in America , release everything on every DOJ / CIA degenerate . TWITTER is blocking the feed right now 5:59 central time Sep 28,2017 .
Anons get in here faggots lets take the Red State down !

It's not Kim you moron. Assange is about to drop Vault 8.

Youll see it when you believe it mate

bump

Bump

bump?

I had forgotten all about that woman. Always posting pictures of poinsettias. Something about it being a spurge. I hope she's for real.

DAYS TO COME
DAYS

bub

Except nothing ever fucking happens

Checking my paired numerals will confirm

Central Intelligence. Now that's a dissent in itself.

this is how you do it, ((nigger))

big if true. possibly.

gonna need a quick rundown desu

Please let this be real.

True if big

Lets see thats the Othala rune which represents heritage on top of Ansuz i believe represents mouth any norse pagans or norse people wanna help an ameriburger out with this ?

Come on seriously where's the dump? Do it now everyone's finished with work and dinner and all that crap.

Bump