So conservatives really are just uneducated and ignorant? Makes sense based on what I've seen, I guess

So conservatives really are just uneducated and ignorant? Makes sense based on what I've seen, I guess.

people-press.org/2016/04/26/a-wider-ideological-gap-between-more-and-less-educated-adults/

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/americas-most-popular-graduate-degrees/
nytimes.com/2017/05/19/arts/a-defense-of-transracial-identity-roils-philosophy-world.html
people-press.org/2009/07/09/public-praises-science-scientists-fault-public-media/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw people in your state who are postgraduates mostly voted for Trump (well, by 1% more)
>Texas isn't base-

The conservative mindset is almost entirely based on a rejection of reality. I'd imagine educating yourself would naturally not lend itself to this.

>or most universities are infested with """liberal""" (you tarnish the word by using it to label yourself, you filthy cunts) professors and staff

>professors and staff
Who are even more educated and qualified than the average post-grad.

That's just women with lib art degrees messing up the numbers.

The increase in far left seems to be coming entirely from the 'mixed' (read: not interesting in politics) group. Looks to me like if you have a pre-existing political position it sicks and if you don't you get brainwashed by the far left.

1) Conservative individuals want to get into the workforce and grow up whereas liberal individuals want to hide in college for the rest of their lives on their parents' dime

2) Conservative individuals look at issues individually and are less likely to call themselves "conservative" whereas liberals follow the cult of personality and believe whatever their "liberal" leaders tell them to

really makes me think

>being educated makes your political decisions better

Why ?

hmm

wow desu senpai

I don't know

But what I do know is the only people that voted for Hillary are 70 IQ spics and niggers and coastal liberals

Real Americans voted for Trump

>phoneposting
>Conservative individuals want to get into the workforce and grow up
Yes, become a good exploitable drone for the capitalist machine, commie.
>liberal individuals want to hide in college for the rest of their lives
Maybe, if the rest of your life is 8 years.
>Conservative individuals look at issues individually and are less likely to call themselves "conservative"
Your source?
>liberals follow the cult of personality and believe whatever their "liberal" leaders tell them to
Unsourced ad hominem nonsense.

You are literally anti-intellectual.

So your point is what exactly? None of these are related to the OP. Unless perhaps, your argument is that white Christian men with children are less intelligent than the average voter.

Of course they will be more liberal out of college. They will radicalize you if not turn you liberal with brainwashing. Out of high school you are more likely to have labor jobs instead of corporate jobs. Most corporate jobs lean left, just like colleges.

Conservatism is purely pragmatic in its approach of reality. It sees nature and man for what they are and it upholds natural order.
Liberalism is premised on the ideals of utopian cuckoo lands.

That, or the education system is rife with liberal propaganda.

Nah... couldn't be that.

Conservatives are filtered out of education because of the heavy, heavy liberal bias. Non-whites, who are overwhelming liberal, stay in higher education because the real world doesn't give them grants for being non-white.

Conservatives only care about rich white males and no one else

This is just retarded propaganda and like all propaganda it is vehemently dishonest and nefarious. First off this article doesn't state any determining factors of intelligence, to the average leftist pseudo-intellectual an intelligent person is somebody who read thus spoke Zarathustra, graduated with some stupid meaningless degree, is well-spoken in marxist doctrine, rejects morality that keeps society intact, and believes whatever garbage ideology that the mainstream media loves to spew. whoever believes in either one of these is considered "intelligent" in the eyes of the left.

People today don't know what intelligence is, most people believe to be considered intelligent you have to go to college but what about the people who changed the world that never went to college ?, Steve jobs, Bill Gates, Ramanujan are people that come to mind who never went to college but they managed to change the world. But I digress.

Lets say you have a guy who never had a formal education yet he knows how to build a house what he be deemed stupid ? what about farmers who manage to grow food and feed millions of city retards would you call him an idiot ?, doing things like this requires intelligence for example to grow crops you have to unitize certain machinery, measure certain amount of seeds, use knowledge of weather patterns, etc.

Rural people are intelligent because of the fact that they can do many things that pseudo-intellectuals can't do, for example farming, logging, coal mining, etc and these things are necessary. liberal arts degrees, psychology degrees, sociology degrees don't make a person intelligent because you just read something out of a book and you can't contribute to society with that, what can you build ?, what can you grow ?, what can you change ?, theoretical intelligence cannot trump practical knowledge.

>rural people
>intelligent

Please stop posting.
You're just embarassing yourself.
You could be doing something more productive or enjoyable, like reading a book.

>it is vehemently dishonest and nefarious
It's literally just statistics about college education.
You need some pills, tinfoil-kun.

colleges nowadays are liberal breeding grounds, its not about education but indoctrination of the weak minded

>is somebody who read thus spoke Zarathustra
We'd be lucky if thus spoke Zarathustra and Nietzscheism was taught in universities as seriously as marxist teachings are taught.

you're too stupid and retarded to comprehend what I'm saying, I bet you're some pseudo-intellectual faggot that graduated in liberal arts and now you're working as some minimum wage barista, pathetic little unskilled bottom feeder.

ok well if you fancy yourself an intellectual go ahead and say something smart then, enlighten me

its because of communist propaganda.

no shit retard, you're a gullible moron if you place your entire faith on statistics.

The fact that you think that higher education is "liberal propaganda" or "liberal brainwashing," really only speaks to the fact that conservatives base their opinions on conjecture and ideology, while liberals base theirs on study and analysis of the world and the thinkers who have shaped our society.
The conservative rejects education because they reject the objective truth of our world.

>disagrees with math

Poor conservative has to be the most pathetic mindset

Depends on the topic

>What is an indoctrination center?

>20 years of constant liberal indoctrination
>can only convince 31% of the student body
>most probably have useless degrees in liberal arts, genders/women/black, and communication

pseudo intellectuals can only brag about how ((educated)) they are because they're paper intellectuals

They are retards who don't understand geopolitics, kiss Israel's ass all the time, and endlessly capitulate to the left

Fuck conservatism

So what you're saying is that liberals should check their educational privilege?

People's opinions on issues are just a function of what "team" they consider themselves to be on.

Pretty accurate interpretation of the data tbqh

I live outside of a city and I know how to do a lot of the stuff you wrote. I grow my own vegetables during the warmer seasons, I know how to fix most of the issues wth my car, know how to build things. Just because someone doesn't live in rural area doesn't mean they aren't intelligent.

a phd is a pimple on the ass of knowledge at this point.

years of constant liberal indoctrination
See: >most probably have useless degrees in liberal arts, genders/women/black, and communication
No, this is all post-grad degrees. The ones you named are some of the rarest, and barely even represent a statistically significant proportion of post-grads.

Nice try, brainlet.

Can someone with math skills tell us if 24537 respondents provides statistical significance.
'cos a grid full of coloured numbers is meaningless without it.

>having a liberal profile makes you 10x more likely to be accepted into any university
>being part of a minority , which is WAY more likely to have liberal ideologies, makes you even more likely to be accepted into a job or university than anything else could
OP, you are fucking dumb , and so is this "study" of yours , probably done by "profeshionals" , the latest and greatest geniuses in statistics (and who are probably only doing this to promote a narrative).

>((((American Education))))

STEM Postgrad here.

I would say that less than 10% of postgrads should have their opinion considered. You have a bunch of humanities retards in there and also a significant amount of spineless cowards that are only postgrad because they suck a humongous amount of cock. These people are of course predominantly liberals herd.

i always thought it was the rich that voted for republicans.

> implying having postgraduate experience means having wisdom, morals, ethics or emotional intelligence.

stop bragging about intelligence if you graduated college after 2010
your BA in some fucking nonsense will never save a live or change the world to the better
i base my opinions on cognitive thinking first and foremost, a skill unknown to most liberals
t. MSc in computer science who graduate pre-2010

Most graduate degrees are in disciplines based in science or mathematics.
Your "liberal arts degree" boogeyman, is nothing more than a pathetic attempt to disregard statistically valid evidence that conservatives are less educated.

>getting an education is "liberal propaganda"
Conservatards literally admit they are proud to be uneducated.
>STEM
>Computer Science
Your degrees have nothing to do with understanding politics or society, you might as well have a degree in Ancient Sumerian Lexicography for as relevant as mathematics or computer sciences are to politics. Humanities majors actually have to study how to analyze ideas and society, and the systems and influences that affect the way that society functions.

Never confuse education with intelligence.

Notice that the consistently conservative and mostly conservative factions hold true regardless of degree. Almost like they're principles.

Meanwhile you need to be indoctrinated to buy into liberal propaganda. The further you are removed from the working class, the deeper into the academic navelgazing, the more liberal you get.

It's funny that they produce and propagate research that show their own foolishness. Blinders too big to see.

says absolutely fucking nothing about the political preferences of the graduates and barely covers 40-50% of all degrees
i get what you are trying to see but it isn't there
neither political nor social problems can ever be tackled logical, mostly thanks to liberals
your graduation should be useful to yourself, otherwise you are wasting your time
one of the main reasons i could never go into politics without going full 1488

They do
>be educated
>make money
>know for a fact that the liberals are right but vote GOB because "muh tax cuts"
This is the way of things. It's also why the uneducated members of the GOP are so pissed at the "establishment", because the GOP talking points are a bunch of lies and the leadership is a bunch of self-serving hypocrites.

Guess this hit too close to home...

>muh principles
The conservatives driving principles are selfishness and xenophobia. Of course those don't change, because they're indicative of a deeply flawed character.
>further you are removed from the working class
From the party of billionaires who think that workers' unions are evil and that the wealthy should have less of their wages taxed than factory workers.

sounds about right

>every college degree is the same
>every post graduate degree is the same
>it takes an equal amount of intelligence to get any type of degree
>Humanities majors actually have to study how to analyze ideas and society, and the systems and influences that affect the way that society functions.
No, they just regurgitate what their professor tells them and think that makes them smart. They are programmed to believe all forms of dissent are due to a lack of education, much like how a religious fanatic would think all heresy is due to a lack of knowledge about the scripture.

Were you born retarded or did it evolve?

>they just regurgitate what their professor tells them and think that makes them smart
Better than regurgitating what FOX news and Sup Forums told you.

There's some truth to this, but there's a ton of programmers and engineers who have no understanding of economics but think they do because they're well paid and read an article on misesdaily.com once. This describes 80% of lolbertarians in my experience.

So you don't even dispute it. Your hatred of conservatives is due to emotional reasons and a dogmatic moralism rather than any intellectual critique of the end result of conservative policies. This explains quite easily why leftists can support idiotic policies such as open borders.

We already know conservatives are idiots

>So you don't even dispute it.
Of course I dispute it, but there's no substantive or objective way to prove that an idea is more than regurgitation.I'm not really interested in that kind of baseless argument. I'm of the mind that most conservatives and liberals are perfectly capable of thinking for themselves. I simply find, based on statistical evidence, that liberals assertions and political views are more informed.
> the end result of conservative policies
Like the 2008 stock market crash?
> why leftists can support idiotic policies such as open borders
Only the most extreme leftists support entirely open borders. Just like only the most extreme conservatives support total racial segregation. Let's not play that game.

Reroll the stats with STEM graduates separated from the others. Education in medieval literature or gender studies does nothing for one's ability to reason.

Women consistently vote more liberal than men.

>let's not show their majors that are equivocal to really expensive hs diplomas
I love these

Now do one with only STEM degrees.

Notice how the the dogmatic progressive feels a compulsion to question the intelligence of anyone who dissents. Ironically, because intelligence is inherited it would imply they're some form of supremacist, yet the moment you start aggregating the genes that correspond to intelligence and look into whether race factors into it, they immediately descend into a fit of rage about the apparent racism of such an inquiry.

They are people who can simultaneously claim gender and race are both social constructs, yet also that one can only be transgender, but not transracial.
nytimes.com/2017/05/19/arts/a-defense-of-transracial-identity-roils-philosophy-world.html

>already posted stats on party leanings of STEM graduates.
All studies show social conservatives are morons

>24 years of indoctrination and people still aren't majority lib

Easily explained.

The problem were seeing is successful highly educated people having a certain self image of importance they wish to maintain as they feel is earned. This particular image is based on a bio-social , or "crowd funded", envisioning of the "I" that you create.

As mentioned earlier to truly maintain this idealistic view of yourself you need everyone around you to also see that perfect person and the modern value trend prone society has very strict guidelines as to whomever can have their status revoked in the eyes of the mass public.

Tie that up with social media and your persona can be permanently rejected.

In short, they don't want to look bad regardless of how everything is actually working

>Nice Strawman
That's wasn't my argument was it, moron.

Yep. OP btfo.

>Reroll the stats with STEM graduates separated from the others.
See: >Women consistently vote more liberal than men.
Your point being?

More than half of the scientists surveyed (55%) say they are Democrats, compared with 35% of the public. Fully 52% of the scientists call themselves liberals; among the public, just 20% describe themselves as liberals.

people-press.org/2009/07/09/public-praises-science-scientists-fault-public-media/

Conservative programmers, conservative authors, conservative economists, and a hostile closed-minded academia.

More like Conservatives are obstinate narcissists and refuse to change their perspective or learn, even when presented with inarguable facts.
More like baseless conjecture, but I'm sure you got a nice kek.

>because they're indicative of a deeply flawed character
if this was the case the numbers would need to decrease consistently by increasing education
doesn't really compute with the "nobody's born raycist" liberal maymay

>judging that one is more intelligent than others is related with more racial prejudice
oh vey

>Conservative programmers, conservative authors, conservative economists, and a hostile closed-minded academia.
That's not a complete sentence or thought. If you're wanting some input on lyrics to your folk-song, maybe go post on /lit/ or Sup Forums.

>thinks viewing abstract shapes with particular emotions is the same as stereotyping people.

Maybe actually read the study before you post.

And now break it down by race and watch the narrative crumble.

>(((The Atlantic)))
Hot source you got there faggot. Just post a HuffPo article next time.

>Like the 2008 stock market crash?
You mean the crash facilitated by the government pushing banks to give loans to people who couldn't afford them?

How about social security, a major cause of income inequality? I bet you never even thought about it, nor will you. You will not read my graphic, but just state that social security is not meant to be an investment.

Here's the thing, what is conservative and liberal changes by the decade. Today's conservatives are just yesterday's liberals. With that said, a progressive will never ever take responsibility for shitty policies, they will just blame conservatives for them.

>judging that one is more intelligent than others, while being an idiot is related with more racial prejudice

Fixed that for you

>inarguable facts
making them inarguable by calling everybody and everything a nazi who doesn't agree is a very questionable fact

>the study
unless there is more i read everything
stereotyping is the most basic level of racism

did you know?...when your mouth opens...stupid shit drips out of it...and you still think your brilliant?

The doublethink of a progressive is impressive indeed,

see
>All studies show social conservatives are morons

It's talking about shapes moron, and that isn't even the study you posted. I acutally read the study and not a shitty news article on it. It has none of the claims you are making.

1) Universities are the centers of brainwashing => the elite get brainwashed.
2) brainwashed people are never aware that they are brainwashed
3) they reject free speech because they cannot win the argument. If they were right then then free speech would be no problem for them.

I laugh inside when I read things like "studies show that the more educated you are, the more you do/like x".
Being educated in these days is worthless when the STEM graduates are far outnumbered by shitty liberal arts students and their kind.

this was quoted from your "study"
consider following your own advice and
>Maybe actually read the study before you post.
no need to get salty eu larper

If you're referring to some illusion that "liberal races" such as "niggers and spics" are less intelligent based on IQ, then how do you account that Ashkenzi Jews are consistently the highest IQ race, and are also predominately liberal?

when you type...18 liberals commit suicide realizing how stupid they are...

you celebr8 your effectiveness at being a dumbfuck

>tfw educated
>tfw be forced go be liberal so I wont get my ass fired

>You mean the crash facilitated by the government pushing banks to give loans to people who couldn't afford them?
I love the way conservatives think that financial crashes are caused by the government and aren't an inherent part of capitalism.

That's the kind of "brainwashing" they teach you in school.

"the present study indicates that being intelligent is percieved with lower levels of prejuce, while perceivingyour self as intelligent is linked with higer."

I know basic reading comprehension is hard for low IQ people

I love how dumbfucks like you think ANYTHING is definite...you are the most pathetic of humans alive...."complain" complain...be a dumb whiney whore a lot...some1 may listen