Is One Punch Man overrated?

Is One Punch Man overrated?

No, it has splendid animation, witty humor and a rocking soundtrack.

It deserves all the praise it gets.

Yes.

No, see DBS and One Piece. Now that's overrated.

What about the manga?

It's a cute series.

it has a shit fanbase of powerlevel-obsessed kids, not understanding this is a parody manga. murata is one of the best shonen style mangakas (in terms of art), and I don't to praise madhouse because everyone knows how good they are(usually)

its ok

It's underrated. Most of my friends considered it "le 9gag" meme anime and refuse to watch it.

The people you met on Sup Forums are not your friends, user.

Of course they are. I'm lonely and desperate.

No

Nah, it's pretty good.

Is he fighting Garou yet?

>I'm Coming
Yes, It's overrated

How can it be overrated when it's shit :^)

I think you might be a little bit retarded.

Yes

for whatever reason they added an entire fucking tournament arc before starting the monster association arc. maybe they did it to make a second season

/thread

this is the truth

I think it's a great manga, the anime adaptation was also pretty good. It managed to capture the comedic timing very well. I hope Murate speeds up so we can see the MA Arc.
>DBS
>Overrated
I don't think you know what overrated means user.

Just because a large portion of the fanbase love stroking their powerlevel cocks, missing any essence to the shallowest point, building a stigma on an otherwise a well constructed anime.

"Did hear Alex was running his computer with 512mb of ram?"
"Woah.., How did he get so much?"

Yes

The anime, possibly, I don't really care

The manga no though it's gotten questionable lately

The webcomic, hell no it's a treasure

It's a manga meant to parody common shounen manga tropes that does its job so well that pretty much no-one realises it's satire.

kinda sad desu

It's one just, a very funny joke, but it's still a one joke. For me, it get old pretty quick, like the last 2 episodes it wasn't funny already.

that is what good satire does - its hard to tell it apart from fanatism. The fine and somewhat subtle differences make it so funny.

The webcomic handles the concept brilliantly and ONE has some of the best paneling in manga in spite of his lacking art chops

The anime felt like some other adaptions I have seen from Madhouse; alright with some scenes adapted well but played far too safe

>it has a shit fanbase of powerlevel-obsessed kids

Those retards are a minor parts, which always are in any series with big action to begin with.

The ones spamming threads about who can beat Saitama on Sup Forums are just shitposters.

If it's not overrated how come the generals reach bump limit in a few hours and they tend to spill to the rest of the board?

popular doesn't means overrated. Everyone says it's shit, but DB is a series everybody knows and was fan at some point.

>muh satire

>popular doesn't means overrated
But it is?
>Everyone says it's shit
But everyone is looking forward to each episode in the generals like it's the second coming of KLK.

Speak english. I don't speak in memes.

It's just hoping. Have you seriously never followed a good series that went to shit because of its length?

I read it before there was an anime announcement and from the way I see animeonlyfags and normals praise it, then yes.

Yes.

first post best post

i think it's a pretty good series, and i like the idea of it, an overpowered person looking for a new ultra-powerful challenge

>It's one just, a very funny joke, but it's still a one joke.

To make a claim that all the gags in involve Saitama one shotting an adversary shows you haven't watched or read a good amount of the series. Stop fucking spamming an argument that was started by shitposter.

>not understanding this is a parody manga.
This is also a false claim as not all aspects of this series are parodical or satirical. Nothing points to Licenseless Rider's sacrifice, Boros' loss, the more dramatic scenes in the MA arc, or the recent developments involving the HA as being parody in any way. Not all gags involve putting a humorous spin on battle manga scenarios. Besides, most of the powerlevel threads are the fault of shitposters and incompetent mods.

And stop fucking replying this obvious bait. Any post that says: "Why does Sup Forums hate OPM?""Why isn't popular anymore?","Is OPM overrated?", accompanied by a basic google image of the series is started by shitposter fishing for negative replies.