7/11, Convenience, Gas Stations

This pic is from 1973.
1987 Vlog at 7/11: youtu.be/RYbe-35_BaA

Serious question, when did this business turn into only minorities?
They only hire their own kind too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bMtuQJ9Ccj8
youtube.com/watch?v=W8n11y2lxrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>TURN KEY OPERATION

Indians have no hopes, dreams, aspirations. They come here to make quick, easy money.

But what about white trash? Surely if they have no ambitions, they should also be running these businesses.

These places paid reasonable wages.
By employing members of their extended family they undercut the shops and put them out of business.
Same happened here.

it actually kind of amazes me how 7/11s and shit are so racially JUST somalis or indians. Its actually kinda fucking creepy and obviously some racial hiring practices

Why do you people keep posting this video, what's so special about it? I don't get it.

minorities have bigger families who work with the business. whites don't tend to have big families in population centers where the convenience stores are.

>when did this business turn into only minorities?

When niggers started robbing the place.

because 1987-1993 was literally peak America
also its amazingly quaint in how semi-modern it is, but before basically 90% of electronics we use today. This shooting took a lot of work in 1987 compared to today even.

I came across this video for the first time you dumb Rus.

Whenever I see a white person working a minority job it makes me feel a lot better doing business with them such as buying something from their store etc. Especially when I go to Subway it's great to see a white person that speaks proper English at the counter. It's nice knowing that they probably won't mess up my order or misunderstand me.

It's weird watching that video knowing that every single person in it has died since then.

Then stop being a newfag Leaf

Here's the kicker, I talked about this with my Indonesian coworker a year ago. I remember him telling me that white people are the best to do business with. Could that be it? White people being elevated to better places because they're naturally more honest?

Naw ... Just in diapers again.
youtube.com/watch?v=bMtuQJ9Ccj8

But 7/11 started as a Japanese chain that was brought over to America.

>what's so special about it?

The most notable quality about it is that everyone's being nice to each other. People in the West don't act like that anymore.

dude white people did it to themselves. they all hire mexicans and ethnics, they are cheaper. this is it

Holy shit, you're right. After the stock market crash of 1987, it was restructured under a guy named Ito-Yokado. He promised there would be 1000 more stores opening up.
Fast forward to today, indians and southeast Asians are the fastest growing illegal immigrant populations in the US.

they're willing to work longer hours without taking breaks

not that the job is all that taxing to begin with but labor laws can be ignored and they won't say anything about it

This video is far too cozy. Feelsgoodman.

youtube.com/watch?v=W8n11y2lxrE

The guys are still alive.

essentially the real asswhole here is the employer lookinng to not follow fucking rules

A franchise business is pretty much the only type most "minorities" can run because it comes prepackaged. Nothing to think about, no tough decisions to be made, no creativity necessary - just follow the instruction book.

John Steinbeck turned right hard toward the end of his life, and in his last novel (The Winter of Our Discontent) he talks extensively about this. Main character is an honest working-class white serving a corner-cutting immigrant shopkeeper.

Thank you...

Convenience stores are still like this in Japan and Korea I find.

As soon as minorities got into management positions. Non-whites get to hire non-whites and no one says shit. A white hires a white he's guaranteed to get hit with a lawsuit down the road for being racist.

shitskins that work there do not even understand that you flip the triangle cheese.

whenever I have white peeps making my food it is always 9000000% better than if some lazy subhuman tried to follow instructions.

>what's so special about it? I don't get it.

You just had to be there, Ivan. You go into a 7-11 all gregarious like that now you'd be beaten.

this is pretty cool desu

They only hire "their kind" because they only hire family members or friends. A white person would do that too, but immigrants have even more reason to feel the need to circle the wagons and stick closely to their trust networks.

Minorities get government shekels to open these businesses, they also don't have to pay tax for 5 years iirc. It's why they "sell" their business to a different family member every couple of years, so the benefits never run out.

>twenty six cents for a litre of milk, 500 grams of butter and 150 grams of parmesan
>today this would be $27.10 including taxes

I'm always getting into tiffs with jeets and spics because they're just so fucking dumb as well as the language and cultural barriers. Generally though I find working man spics from northern Mehico to be competent almost all the time. No idea why. I can't stand Hispanic women even first generation. And then Pajeet men are just fucking retarded. It really pisses me off having all these unfit people around, knowing the truth behind it all.

They typically use businesses like this to get work visas for their 2nd cousin or wife's son or whatever, fly them over from Curryland and then have them try to get citizenship. 7/11 is easy since, like user mentioned, they're prepackaged franchises and don't involve thinking.

>specifies what part of mexico they're from
Found the self-hating spic

It's called being smart and knowing about the world. Give it a try some time if possible. Faggot

>I was alive when that video was taken
>The People in that video are now 50 and 60
>I'm over 30

Fucking shit dude.

Hey can you help us make the niggers go back to Africa and then gtfo back Mexico?

They also own the store. Still better than niggers and white trash

Pirate fag is right. Very few 7/11 stores aren't franchises.

>get 250k for franchise
>7/11 does basically everything for you except you can decide what to buy and what not to buy because inventory is paid for by you
>corporate office has field consultants to hold the hands of the franchisee so they don't run it into the ground
>franchisee pays over 40% profit back to corporate FOREVER

This is the most accurate answer and most whites can't afford more than an Honda Accord

I never understood this 'convenience store' shit. some people actually get groceries there for a ton of money. how about you plan your day so you can get your shit for a normal price at a supermarket.