Are western women past the point of redemption...

Are western women past the point of redemption? It's like they are part of some borg hive mind that doesn't allow them individual thoughts.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/arise-awake-and-stop-not/female-happiness-index-decreasing-equality-is-the-cause/
dailywire.com/news/18358/study-feminism-leaving-wake-unhappy-unmarried-amanda-prestigiacomo
nypost.com/2016/04/23/women-are-doing-it-all-themselves-so-why-are-we-so-unhappy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love being a woman. Especially in this day and age.

Finally, with the protection of the state, we can assume our role as the dominate gender. We can beat the shit out of our husbands, emotionally torment them, even cheat on them and there is nothing they can do about it and ugly men will never have a chance to even be with us.

For example, my husband filed for divorce a little over a year ago when he discovered I was having an affair. I wasn't even ashamed when he walked in on me fucking another man, because I was sick of him and his bullshit inability to satisfy me sexually. I continued to sleep with my black lover for weeks after he found out, sometimes even while my husband was home. He had to listen to us fucking and me getting pleased by a superior black cock while he slept on the couch. He eventually lost it and smacked me, giving me just the justification I needed to press assault charges and file for a restraining order. Under advice of legal counsel, I cleaned out our joint checking account and froze it and froze our credit cards while he was in jail, to prevent him from being able to afford to hire a competent lawyer.

Nigger

which app is that

53% of white women voted trump.
More young white women voted trump than young white males.
/thread

>ebin b8

Seriously though, why is that women always feel the need to be as vulgar and degenerate as possible as method of seeking approval. They never seem to understand that you don't brag about how many partners you've had to a man.

Pasta

Fuck off nigger

It's because men are weak. Get your shit together and women will follow.

Larping as a woman,shame on you user.

App is called Hater. You basically matched based on mutual dislikes. This is pretty genius because women love to complain.

But in the past when men were far stronger, we didn't allow women to have any rights.
Are you saying we should go back to that? It worked for most of human existence.

First ofall we should go back to Christianity, then Europe will fix itself

What happens if you put N_ggers?

The more freedom and equality you give them the more unhappy they become.

blogs.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/arise-awake-and-stop-not/female-happiness-index-decreasing-equality-is-the-cause/
dailywire.com/news/18358/study-feminism-leaving-wake-unhappy-unmarried-amanda-prestigiacomo
nypost.com/2016/04/23/women-are-doing-it-all-themselves-so-why-are-we-so-unhappy/

What are chances to find woman which hates atheism, feminism and liberalism?

How is it even possible to be so hopelessly stupid to upload a screenshot of a shitty instagram picture as your profile picture?

They were never at a point any lower than they are now
We just get them more freedom to do shit, they only thought before

No. Remove the Jew and it's poisonous propaganda and women can be salvaged.

Yellow pill is tempting.

No thanks, I prefer my woman to be natural

>and me getting pleased
Pleasing void that is unfillable? How is this by any means possible?

>REEEEEE FUCKING WIMMINZ N SHIT
>doesn't realise that men cause problems too

What the fuck is this degeneracy?

Does this mean I can find a qt grill who hates
>the alcoholic jew
>the nicotine jew
>the herbal jew
>the nose powder jew
>all the other jews
>the jews
as much as I do?

You get matched with a Sup Forums "girl"

You can try, but by looking at your flag I doubt you will finy anyone.

Actually among young white people Trump got the smallest support.

being raised a jehovahs witness i can tell you that the women of that community matches those criteria to a T, other than "hate" for the jews, but thet dont hesitate to bring up that jews were scammers in the time of christ.

jws also will drink but going past the point of sobriety on a regular basis is harshly looked down upon and likely to get you kicked out

that said there is a lot of mkultra tier social/mind control aspects which is the reason i ultimately left, and if you dont convincingly look like a convert you will never get to the point of even having opportunity of initiating a relationship with a jw woman

>part of some borg hive mind that doesn't allow them individual thoughts.
This is the natural human condition. Look at any period in history before us, in any country. Their beliefs will seem like the result of brainwashing to you.
It is absurd to think that we are somehow the first generation in the history of humanity to have overcome this basic tendency.

The only method we have for avoiding this is strict falsification based science, which works very slowly, and can't answer many questions due to confounding variables.