Sup Forums? Define "inter-generational trauma"

Can someone feel the trauma of someone from before they were born feel? The immediate comparison would be "blacks feel the trauma of their ancestors during slavery" or in this case "Modern day natives feel the pain their grandparents and parents felt during residential schools" aftrr the fact, but do French people feel generational trauma from the medieval wars with England? Or do modern Greek people feel the trauma from the myriad of wars and skirnishes against Rome?

Other urls found in this thread:

residentialschool.ca/i-am-a-survivor-of-the-inter-generational-trauma-of-residential-schools-i-am-a-child-of-survivors/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It can't be coded in the genes no, only learned through upbringing. Some Jews claim this but it's just jewish scams.

Sorry. Forgot article.
residentialschool.ca/i-am-a-survivor-of-the-inter-generational-trauma-of-residential-schools-i-am-a-child-of-survivors/

Shameless self bump.

My concern isn't that these people haven't suffered, its rathrr I don't want to shell out more money to ingrates for things they never endured.

This are called epigenetics and are based on the evidence that mitochondrial DNA can pass information through gametes.

It's not as specific as remembering every whipping, but it creates a genetically induced depression during the first years of life.

On this subject I'd just like to apologize on behalf of my ancestors to the English, French and all of the Baltic countries. We shouldn'a done that and reparations will be coming soon.

So what you're saying is that there may be a genetic imbedded coding of trauma in certain DNA's as a result of mistreatment that manifests itself as depression in later generations?

Precisely. Are we all meant to monetarily pay for shit we had nothing to do with?

But I'm genuinely sorry.
Britbongs where do I send my money?

sauce?

not, it doesn't hurt, it's just psychological

Fate/Stay Night

it's an h-scene

Explain

god i wish that were me

just send it to switzerland
we will take care of it ;-)

Melanin is the cosmic particle. It stores all memory and knowledge. From the days of the great and proud yakub to the days of Kunte kinte, blacks have a memory of all their ancestors. We whites must accept that black peoples skin is smarter than all our white civilization combined (which we obviously stole).

Are they voting for me yet? How do I know if this working.

Do I just put it in an envelope and mark it "reparations"?
How much should I send?

Just more religious word salad.

You're literally giving them an undeserved victory by assuming it's
1. Intelligible
2. Possibly valid

all your money of course. your ancestors did some heavy damage

Only if they don't want to take personal responsibility, then yeah I guess you'd reach out to some phantom

>Define "inter-generational trauma"
It's when a pregnant woman murders her own unborn child.

>Swissman LARPing as a nigger

>implying i'm stealing it

reparations aren't theft?

i'm not the one getting payed i'm just keeping it safe

I think we can all agree that the Swiss have always been trustworthy bankers.

If blacks can feel trauma from their ancestors. Then whites are allowed to feel pride for their ancestors inventions and development of modern civilisations.

Else we just conclude,no,one has a right to claim their ancestors achievments,or sufferings.

Cant have it both ways.

>Rin's anus

>Can someone feel the trauma of someone from before they were born feel?
Yes but only if you believe in nationalism.

A more accurate interpretation is that, by viewing themselves as victims rather than conquerors, formerly-oppressed minorities sublimate the negative feelings of their forebears.

In short, victim culture fucks them.

Consider that Jeanne d'Arc is considered as a saint in France, Napoleon is still taught as an exemple to follow in french schools. I don't think I even have to start on wars against Germany.

When leftists make up utter bullshit, feel free to simply ignore them, especially when they effortfully ignore or censor the real "first generation" trauma of problems they don't want to talk about.