Incest anime

>incest anime
>final episode
>right before oniichan confesses
>"Thanks for listening to me, Oniichan! You've really helped me patch things up with my boyfriend!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>NEET otaku attempts to become more sociable
>succeeds
>ends with friends/romance
>final episode, looks directly at camera "Wow, all I had to do was try!" :3

>Cute boys doing cute things
>Turns out one of them is a girl
>Don't reveal who it is

>have 2 MC
>one of them kill another in the last episode
>season 2 never

>MC actually makes progress with lead heroine
>NTR by brainwashing
>MC time travels to break the spell
>suddenly aliens come out of nowhere and kill everyone on the planet
>the end
I wish I were making this shit up

So this is real, then? What's the name?

>not "bee myself"

come on now

>A bus full of eccentric individuals is headed towards the urban legend known as Nanaki Village, a place where one can supposedly start over and live a perfect life.
>While many have different ideas of why the village cannot be found on any map, or why even the police cannot pinpoint its location, they each look forward to their new lives and just what awaits them once they reach their destination.
>After a few mishaps, they successfully arrive at Nanaki Village only to find it completely abandoned.
>Judging from the state of disrepair, it has been vacant for at least a year.
>However, secrets are soon revealed as some of the group begin to go missing while exploring the village and amidst the confusion, they find bloody claw marks in a forest.
>As mistrust and in-fighting break out, will they ever be able to figure out the truth behind this lost village?

Google search "legend of Maian light novel ending"

>murder mystery case
>never reveal the culprit in the end
>"solve it yourself, bitches!"

>girls wear jeans

Some mystery shows do that. They even award prizes to whoever managed to solve it first.

fuck whoever wrote the last episode
what a waste of time

24-episode series. The first 6 episodes are uneventful moe-moe slice of life, but on the 7th it's revealed that the entire setting is an anime in-series, and characters without much screentime will eventually fade out of existence. So all the characters start attentionwhoring and being as ridiculously edgy as possible (raping, killing etc) because they know that's the best way to get more screentime.

>Hate-Ai

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

But as it turns out in the end, the girl was merely pretending and just fucking with the boy.

In the ending, the girl loudly declares and publicly reveals on-stage while on live TV the records of their interaction and how the boy believed everything, his secrets and that the deus ex machina and AU isn't real just to embarrass the boy. Boy goes batshit insane due extreme embarrassment and rapes the girl in front of the crowd and no one can stop him because they are on top of an isolated stage planned by the girl for his most shameful moment in life, which backfired, preventing her escape or rescue from rape.

Scene ends with the boy getting shot by the cops and the girl's echoing cries on the stage.

>But as it turns out in the end, the girl was merely pretending and just fucking with the boy
Stopped reading right there. Well done, user.

>Anime about a guy that adopts a young relative and takes care of her as a single parent
>Over the course of the series they form a close parent-child bond
>Later find out that the child is not blood related to the mc as previously though
>She becomes attracted to the mc who has up to this point took care of her solely as a father figure
>By the end she wants to fuck his brains out

I didn't make this myself, I'm just pitching an anime adaption of the second half of Usagi Drop

this is wrong and this is called aldnoah zero

>Sheltered country girl wants to go to high school in the city
>Constantly teased about it by the villagers
>Mildly sociopathic older cousin tries to get her to become less socially awkward, but does a poor job of it, such as:
>Going out shopping
>Going out shopping with someone else
>Going to man a supermarket stand
>Starring in a commercial
>Participating in a regional contest
She fails at the last moment
Freaks out
Goes home and vows to not go to the city after all

>harem anime
>every time a girl is about to confess to mc they get interrupted
>final episode
>one girl successfully confesses
>MC looks confused and says "don't you know I'm gay? I thought everyone knew"

>cue pan to the sky
>cue EHHHHHHHHH?!

Is this Panty and Stocking?

Examples?

So Umineko?

cute girls but they show interest in black men

But that would make some of us very happy.

fuck off Anthony

and empty out your pockets before you leave, we're not letting you steal any more memes

What about cute girls that actually ARE black men?

The original is better.

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
PV: youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
EP 13: youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic

> no harem show where nerdy music otaku protagonist finds a magic tape that transports him into a version of 1990's Los Angeles where all the rappers are cute girls

Who's Anthony? I'm just your average gentleman of taste.

>new transfer student from Americas
>hot blonde with Texas sized breasts
>MC falls in love with her
>after several attempts to seduce her and many cute intercultural miscommunications finally gets to the "wanna take a shower" scene
>she sees his dick and laughs
>MC commits a sudoku while Blondie fucks ALT gaijin

I wanna write something that would give them panic attacks.
>Otaku-neet gets isekai'd
>through sheer coincidence and no virtue of his own, he gains a harem and friends
>he grows more comfortable in the world over time, and lapses back into his old habits
>his new friends are turned off by this apparent shift in personality, they either slowly stop associating themselves with him or try desperately to change him for the better
>it doesn't work, his friends make poor attempts to hide their dissapointment in him
>scares off the main love interest, along with the rest of his friends by aggressively defending his lifestyle
>he has no means of survival because he's a NEET, the only way he survived until now was by mooching off of the very people he alienated
>he gets mauled by wild animals during a last-ditch effort to put his life back together (he was trying to teach himself how to hunt)
>his final thoughts are ones of pure panic, he dies sobbing in fear and pain

Kuma Miko dindu nuffin.

That just looks like the hundreds of JAV where the actress gets blacked by le blackswordsmen.

>NTR anime
>final episode
>"Oh I just made up all those stories to make you jealous I'm actually still a virgin tee hee!"

Purityfags would be ecstatic.

Rokka no yuusha?

Isekai series where the MC is reincarnated as an NPC.

It's actually a slice of life.

>Yuri anime
>It has cutesy stuff and shit everywhere and SOL shenanigans of grade-schoolers
>The second-half starts
>Whole drama shit about same-sex relationship being morally wrong
>Stuff happens, moral conflicts, etc.etc.
>They acknowledge that morals are always shit and that society is wrong
>Purest form of love ever
>They find out more about lewd shit like kissing and sex through their parents when they thought hugging was the lewdest thing they could do
>Kissing shit
>They are gonna fuck
>Take off their clothes
>They were traps all along
>Cue /u/ losing it and sending death threats to author while said author is sipping coffee

There's plenty of series that start with this premise right off the bat.

Slice of life shenanigans as a stereotypical town fixture like a guild receptionist or general store owner or healer.

>premise is about a man going back in time to his childhood to prevent the mysterious murder of a childhood friend
>over the course of the series they grow closer together
>he successfully managed to stop her murder but is sent into a coma in the process
>wakes up over a decade later to her married to another man

>childhood friend

He barely interacted with her the first go around. No one did. She was a loner

>mc is a harem anime protag (general nice, beta and dense)
>lots of cute girls, lots of "unintentional" sexual harassment/nudity
>comical sidekick-kun who the series seems to shit on even though he's a total bro to the nice but dense harem mc.
>however after 2 seasons of harem hijinks MC has a breakthrough, falls in love with his childhood friend and undisputed best girl by anime fandom, and confesses to her, she laughs at him "eeehhh? you actually think I like you? what's so good about you? you're just a bland guy who's nice, i'm in love with your best friend sidekick-kun;
>MC is crushed, however harem heard his confession, and all the other girls confess they are in love with sidekick-kun too and start arguing over who's going to ride sidekick-kun's dick, in the end they all decide to share him and sidekick-kun rides off into the sunset with all the harem girls and nice guy MC is left all alone with his tears.

Every time something surprising happens, there's a camera pan to the ground.

With no RPG elements or conflict at all?

>typical harem anime
>last episode reveals that the MC is a girl

10/10 would watch.

>Starts as a normal SoL anime.
>Main couple finally get together.
>Socking reveal, the girl isn't pure.
>Mc doesn't care, second couple gets together.
>Mc2 finds the two girls pleasing old men for money.
>The school is a high class private brothel run by the history teacher.
>Mc2 kills himself after his girlfriend becomes the teacher's favorite and breaks up with him.
>Time skip with pictures of trips, classes and graduation.
>Mc1 ends up as a top yakuza, the final scene shows him serving food for his pets.
>It's for the teacher and all the girls of his high school.

I just got done watching Amagami SS+, I always thought Umehara seemed like an alright dude. Being sidekick-kun just isn't fair is it?

>plot twist MC ends up with sidekick-kun.

I would thoroughly enjoy watching a hip hop themed anime with cute rappers, bonus points if there's a strong rivalry that ends in a drive by.

>Far away, somewhere in the cursed depths of our Earth, lies a place of unspeakable horror
>Tormented souls of the dead are devoured by solitude and agony
>Yes, a Sodom and Gomorrah that has risen from the ancient times, a place drowned in sins that would make the bravest man shiver
>It is said that one single creature there possesses the gift of life, and survived through its very grotesque existence
>One day, as a pallid sun hung over a monotone sky in this land of terror, the creature slowly opened its tired eyes and crawled over a rather peculiar chest, tapping its long fingers across the metallic surface
>As the ghoulish sounds were echoing through the gloomy, musty rooms of the basement, a vague smile broke on the face of the creature
>"Thanks for listening to me, Oniichan! You've really helped me patch things up with my boyfriend!", it whispered, glaring at the glowing image of a hardly visible text, saying "ITT: Write an anime plot"
>As it pressed one last button, the doors started to creak, and other dreadful beings began lurking through the shadows
>Could they be the souls of the dead, seeking liberation?

NTR first season
Reverse NTR next season
NTR this season
Reverse NTR then season
NTR in season
NTR not in season
HAHAHA NTR
Series ends with a cliff hanger where the heroines are stuck choosing whether they like each other or not. They all are still whores anyway.

>Fantasy anime about a mary sue hero on his quest to defeat the demon king.
>>Opening is your party ganging up and killing the Demon king
>Gets the Sword of Victory.
>Last episode
>Party stays behind to help him proceed to the next floor
>Open door
>Black screen
>MC opens his eyes and notices his arm is missing
>Raises his Sword only to see it shatter and blind his eye in the process
>You can now hear the gut wrenching screams of his party
>Demon king comes back and shows you their heads
>Refuses to kill you and feeds you to his minions

>A show about cute girls who wear biomech suits/pilot robots. It's a show in. Similar vein to Kancolle and Panzer.
>They are typical schoolgirls who go to a special school for piloting biomechs.
>They are fighting an alien invasion
> halfway through the series the girls find out they are clones of the aliens they are fighting and they were specifically genetically engineered to fight the said aliens. They just happened to look childlike and take on a female appearance.
>Their reality starts to fall apart and soon learn the school isn't typical school but an underground military base on another planet.
>the rest of the series is hell breaking loose.

>issekai, NEET mc thinks this is his chance.
>Everyone in his class got transported 1 week earlier.
>His crush whore herself for money.
>He has the worst stats and soon finds himself becoming a slave.
>After defeating the evil lord, chad lives happily ever after while mc gets to hear him fuck every night in the dungeons.

>series is your usual "healing NEET"
>looks good, he starts recovering from it
>NTR, NTR everywhere
>Last episode MC kill himself

Impressive file name.

>some grimderp setting
>everything sucks, everyone is a scheming bastard, poverty, hunger, racism, classism, terror, monsters, commie/jew/alien overlords, you know the drill
>two MCs want to change the world
>after lots of bonding and adventures together, they go separate ways
>both have different, conflicting ideas of solving world's problems
>no moral high-ground, both operate in completely gray area
>entire conflict gets a very in-depth exploration during the series, along with consequences of both options
>it's explicitly stated that cooperation is not possible
>both MCs acquire supporters, sidekicks, factions, armies
>they both need some magical MacGuffin for their plans
>continuous skirmishes and rivalry during their race to MacGuffin
>grunges and regrets amass on both sides
>in the last episode they both arrive to the chamber with MacGuffin at the same time
>completely alone
>they both pull guns and aim at each other at the same time
>SUZAK
>RURUSHU
>black screen and sound of gunshot
>end of the episode
>no sequels, no movies, no OVAs, no word of god

>MC is a complete chad
>isekai'd by a magical portal only in his house
>medieval
>MC absolutely solves every single problem in new world
>gets a harem so big that best girl comes in group
>final boss
>evul dragon
>Beats evul dragon
>''This was the power of friendship!''
>Literally nothing bad happens

forgot the
>''H-how did you do it chad-kun''
>''I was just myself''
>winks
>ends

But traps are girls too

Umehara was based

>Sensei wins

>Incest anime that realistically depicts the social stigma that comes with incest

>looks like yuri
>there are no male characters
>the mcs are totally going /u/
>lol jk we are 120% het

>Generic mech show
>The super skilled yet wimpy MC "dies" in the most ambiguous way possible around episode 8
>He's actually really dead

Character
>a girl who claimed she got transferred to this world from another world, claiming she had an ability to go back in time by dying, she mostly wears training jersey.

>a girl who claimed she got transferred to this world from another world, claiming she can always win any games (in actuality by making up new rules during the game), and a neet.

>a girl claiming she always solves another person problem but will make herself looks bad, a self proclaimed loner because of that (even though she always hangs around with a handsome and popular guy, but she said she want something GENUINE)

>a bland and generic girl who somehow attracts a lot of handsome guys. Somehow always do some accident like (accidentally opening bathroom when the guy is bathing, or when the guy is changing, accidentally touching guy chest, crotch, etc)

>MC a regular soldier who refuse to open his helmet, or speaks. Very loyal to its motherland and a bros before hoes kind of guy, and will do any assignment bestowed upon him if it was an order from the kingdom.He only communicate with his gesture

Plot
>One day in the castle, all those girls are gathered there by the king. Royal Priest said that one of them bears the power of hero who can saved the world from the upcoming demon lord. The soldiers and MC have to tend all those girls in the time being, until it revealed who is the real hero among them.

You know the settings

>fantasy series
>mc a generic do good shounen hero
>powers up and gets the girl, beats monsters
>antagonist human hero who's a bit of a manwhore and generally portrayed as a rapey dick for always creeping on the hero's cute female sidekick always losing to the MC in races to kill various monsters, and generally treated as the butt monkey (think team rocket)
>hero gets to the villain and powers up with friendship and plot armor, gets maimed spectacularly while trying to save a worthless cute girl party member from the villain's attack.
>just as villain is about to finish off the party, the buttmonkey shows up, and slaughters the villain
>he then kills the hero's party healer before he can heal the MC, and fucks the cute girl in front of him while thanking the hero for always shitting on him and providing him a motivation to improve.
>while hero can't believe what's happening antagonist hero crushes the MC's head with his boot, and carries the cute but worthless girl off into the sunset.

Has a season 2 and neither of them died.

>Mayoiga

>NTR
Sup Forums would be extremely happy

Pretty sure you're talking about that one shinigami manga. Fuck 11s, that didn't deserve to be axed.

>op is the mc
>he is a fagget

(OP)
>A boy falls in love with a girl.
>Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
>But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression.
>Before he can prove it on his telephone, she's called for police, who arrest him and charge him with harassment and stalking. No Objection!! to save him, either. And his cellphone never rings again.

Japan's justice direly needs reforms.

>MC has superpowers but no memory of how he got them or his past life
>he rampages through the country ridding it of dangers
>he finds success true honor and love
>he forgets all about his amnesia
>lasts for 10 seasons
>last episode
>he wakes up in a dark messy apartment
>he has a wicked hangover
>he was a neet having a wicked dream due to copious amounts of sake
>he forgets the dream
that is how OPM will end

There was an episode of Deep Space Nine like that where you see the entire series is actually Sisco living in a mental hospital writing on the walls.

spooky

Realistic loli harem anime

>MC is Abdullah Muhammad bin Abdullah
>fights for IS
>they conquer Britain
>???
>loli harem

>harem
>MC is part fertility demon
>girls contanstly lust after his gigantic dick and balls, classmates, milfs, OLs, you name it
>including his his big breasted tomboy childhood friend who is the only one who supports him without obviously just wanting his cock
>she then realizes she loves him
>show builds up until it looks certain they're about to get in a relationship
>next (and last) episode is a flash-forward, showing her together with a completely different guy and him mentioning how it's amazing he managed to stay a virgin throughout all that

>regular harem fantasy anime
>MC is a do good shounen protagonist
>killing monsters, gatherings girls, etc.
>has a male rival
>lots of gay jokes to appease the fujos
>except they weren't jokes
>MC is actually gay
>ends up with the male rival
>harem becomes their fujo fangroup
>this happens after a good 100 chapters

I guarantee you Sup Forums would implode.

>he gets mauled by wild animals during a last-ditch effort to put his life back together (he was trying to teach himself how to hunt)
>his final thoughts are ones of pure panic, he dies sobbing in fear and pain

YAMEROOOO!!!

Plenty of 0verflow's shit

SamFlam ripoff.

Unsolved Mysteries is one of them. Every episode they present a mystery, and viewers can call in if they have any clues or managed to solve it themselves.

Clever way to finance a series.

>MC is a cute girl whose breasts occassionally grow throughout the series, reacing crazy sizes
>the series drops that aspect and focuses on ninja politics instead

oh wait

>mc is a filthy jap
>deus ex gives him control over people
>he starts going all frenchy independence day with nippon
>realizes hes a prince
>dies
>but no

>anime is a slice of life about a regular guy who happens to be the son of a mob boss
>the series drops that aspect and becomes generic harem shit

oh wait

>don't reveal who it is
The threads and speculation would be hilarious.

Have one be a trap while the other stays a girl for extra butthurt.

>I ..I..I am totally not gay guys

Naruto should have ended like that

>cool anime with a romance subplot that's actually pretty good
>MC has an awesome and beautiful confession to the main girl in the last episode
>in the last few minutes it turns out he only confessed in his head and was too pussy to go through with it

But Baker-sensei already won the anonbowl.

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
PV: youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
EP 13: youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic

Only if the children become even more malformed each generation.

kys