Explain your failing grades, user!

Explain your failing grades, user!

Explain why you're such a stone-cold cunt, Naru.

Fuck off, future ronin.

What's the point of passing if I can be a NEET even without a degree?

I can't concentrate with all this sexual frustration

But I have master's degree and pretty good job.

And Naru is best girl.

One post, three lies.

>salem

Guess I'll be joining the Space Fleet...

well I guess there's just one thing to do then

I spend too much time playing vidya, watching anime, reading manga and fucking around on the internet.

>vidya

for what reason?

I want to Naru to punch me in the face.

But I want Motoko to marry me.

Is that so wrong?

But I'm getting a First in my Degree overall.

I guess I should finally give Love Hina a shot

Why is she so much more attractive like this?

Too much fap sessions. Part of my foreskin is chafed.

That fucking chapter was gold

YOU KNOW WHAT NARU? FUCK YOU! YEAH THAT'S RIGHT, YOU GOD DAMNED WHORE, I SAID IT! IT'S CUNTS LIKE YOU WHO MAKE GUYS LIKE KEITARO THE WAY HE IS, A COMPLETE AND UTTER FUCKING PUSSY! I CAN'T STAND ANIME GIRLS LIKE YOU! A GUY COMES UP AND SHOWS INTEREST IN YOU AND YOU JUST BRUSH HIM OFF BECAUSE YOU THINK HE'S BEING PERVERTED AND THEN WHEN HE GOES OFF TO START A CONVERSATION WITH SOMEONE ELSE AND YOU GET ALL OFFENDED AND DEFENSIVE THINKING "WHY IS HE TALKING TO HER?" AND THEN YOU AIM THAT JEALOUSY MORE AT KEITARO AND YOU CONFUSE HIM EVEN MORE! GODDAMN YOU NARU, AND IF THAT DOESN'T MAKE THINGS WORSE KEITARO HAS GENUINE ACCIDENTS THAT END UP IN HILARIOUS SITUATIONS AND YOU FUCKING BUTT IN AND PUNCH HIM OR GIVE HIM SOME UNDUE SHIT. I KNOW YOU MARRIED HIM AT THE END OF THE SERIES BUT I HOPE KEITARO WAKES UP ONE DAY FUCKING TIRED OF YOUR BULLSHIT AND LEAVES YOUR BITCH ASS HAVING TO TURN TRICKS TO PAY OFF STUDENT LOANS AT TOKYO U WHILE HE’S RUN OFF HAVING A THREESOME WITH MUTSUMI AND KANAKO, AND HELL I BET ADULT KAOLLA AND FUCKING SHINOBU WILL BE THERE SINCE YOU KEPT FUCKING UP THEIR CHANCES WITH KEITARO. HAVE FUN GIVING HAND JOBS BEHIND THE JAPANESE 7-11 DURING THE DAY AND CRYING YOURSELF TO SLEEP AT NIGHT KNOWING THAT THE ONE TRUE MAN YOU EVER LOVED, OR FOR THAT MATTER EVER TRULY LOVED YOU NO MATTER HOW SHORT A TIME IT WAS, IS GONE AND YOU WILL DIE ALONE! AND WHEN DEATH COMES BREATHING DOWN YOUR FUCKING NECK, YOU CUM GUZZLING DUMPSTER WHORE, I HOPE THE GRIM REAPER TAKES YOU SCREAMING AND PLEADING TO THE VERY DARKEST BLACKEST DEPTHS OF THE HELL YOU CREATED FOR YOURSELF AND YOU SAMPLE THE TORMENT YOU PUT KEITARO THROUGH FOR ALL ETERNITY!

>Salem

What did she mean by this?

>failing grades
I blame Sup Forums. Can't focus on my studies because I'm always back here lurking.

Because for some reason getting all As on my Tests and Classwork means fuck all compared to my Homework.

Fuck you bitch, you aren't my mom.

You mean the failing grades that got me my Bachelor's? Granted, it's not in a STEM field, but fuck anyone who judges others on that.

>mfw swirly glasses girls are my fetish
>mfw not many H artist do much with them

I feel yah, brah!

But I graduated college like 5 years ago

Fuck you, I aced that shit already.

Seta's brand of cigarettes.

>semi-transparent swirl glasses
Dear god.

>TFW she's about the same age as me now and is more successful than I'll ever be
Fuck my life.

I know, but there's so little of it!
OH NOH!

Can't forget best swirly glasses from 5D's

Phoque you!

Get fucked Narusegawa

I'm fucking board and grades don't matter no one cares they all just push you up anyways there's no truth to them!!!!111!!!!11!!!! there all on a curve anyways so there not really reflecting me, just the ppl I'm around. but mainly how can I care about something I'm forced on pain of imprisonment for ? fuck you for forcing school on me natzi.

Top of my class Bitch.