Going to Bill Burr show tomorrow in Vegas, is he /our guy /pol aporoved? He seems based as fuck

Going to Bill Burr show tomorrow in Vegas, is he /our guy /pol aporoved? He seems based as fuck
also, anytips on finding clean, young 18+ of course high end hookers? and avoiding 5-oh?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MQLH8t3eu2M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kill yourself

Stay home and read, you'll be better off for it.

Not really, have you been living under a rock for the past 2+ years?

does Bill Burr ((( them ))) ??

>meme

'daww lookit that happy couple

OP:
This. He's the epitome of cucked white multiculturalism numale larping as an angry white man. You know how Cuck K. Loserson is the blatant white male faggot? Bill Burr is his angrier cousin. Not angry enough to actually do anything about anything other than just spew a bunch of hot air that he doesn't even believe himself.

His routines are all about trying to touch a nerve/relate to angry whites, but he's just out of touch enough for you to realize that he's controlled.

Fuck off Jamal al Jaffari; actually I heard the little nigglet might not even be his. Anybody have sauce?

he is a cuck

Bill has been completely emasculated by his feminist sheboon wife. He was never truly redpilled but any part of redpilled Bill is now gone. Here he is kvetching about white people who are annoyed by the kneeling niggers at NFL and throws in "muh Russia"

youtube.com/watch?v=MQLH8t3eu2M

Need confirmation, come on Sup Forums, where are our autistic FBI NEETs?

show me a picture of their baby. new mothers plaster their social media with pics of their new baby and nia uses social media a lot but not one pic of their kid hmmmm really makes ya think

fuck off faggot

Gillian is my mommyfu

Thats the thing: zero pics, and the baby is now like 7 months old. That's about as suspicious as a nun doing squats in a cuecumber field. Also, this is now a nigger hate thread. RIP Bill Burr, press R for race war now

His podcast is absolutely despicable

He went absolutely FULL cuck after C'ville and after he had his niglet mongrel baby.

He's a self hating leprecon

I'm on it you fucking faggot

BLACKED

Maybe ten years ago lol

Listening to the podcast now, he's completely cucked out, I remember during the election night live podcast he was making fun of LA liberals for being so upset over trumpp. Now he's on the podcast unironically doing the very same shit he was mocking.
All this pains me to say, he's been my favorite comic for years but he really got corrupted by LA and his wife I think. I've seen him live, great show the.

Anyone got anymore insider rundowns of Burr and Nia?

I mean this makes you see why she hasn't even taken his last name after marriage

can you guys simmer down on the baseless bitterness? it's extremely cringey

Bill Burr is definitely not /our guy/. He gets strapped on fucked by his black shebitch wife and he doesn't fuck children like Johnny Depp. Make fun of him for it.

I want to lick her tummy.

you shut your fucking whore mouth

saw bill burr in LA a few new years ago. i fell asleep. the guys that went on before him were fuckin hilarious though.

bill wore this all white suit and did some lame ass mainstream tier "show". it didn't even feel like comedy. felt like he was riding the wind of his fame. nothing like his specials where he appeals to the common man. honestly was the turning point for me where i accepted he's just another faggot hollywood type. he probably has to do shit like that when he's in LA though.

Me too, user. Me too...

I bet he didn't sign a prenop.

Bill Burr is a self-hating White person.

He's a contrarian to answer why he never sticks to one position. The guy can't help but be anti-everything.

it's Colin Pumpernickel's futuredad. FUQ

no kys, he is a coal burner with a cheating "wife"

Seriously though, sauce? Where do I get info on this

Hnnnng

yes, he's actually what is known as "controlled opposition." He's there to control the angry goys. The greatest thing about President Trump is he smoked all these fuckers out, so now there are no longer able to hide. Burr, Colbert, CK, Rogan, and Michael Rapaport. It pisses me off how well hidden these fucks were.

He's really funny and all but his definitely not /ourguy/.

THE LOVELY NIA EVERYBODY

which is how you eventually paint yourself into a corner and end up marry the physical embodiment of everything you supposedly hate, in some infantile act of defiance about how totally-not-racist i am
the kind of guy who will lie awake wondering to himself "why didn't anyone tell me?"

Good post

Wow, she is in stunning shape for being what, 50 now ?