CROWDER INFILTRATED ANTIFA & WILL RELEASE FOOTAGE TONIGHT

Is anyone else hyped to see the undercover Antifa footage by Steven Crowder?

Here is the 'trailer'. Apparently he wants to keep most of the content a surprise.

youtube.com/watch?v=S8injQ2alGc

It says in 3 hours, 8PM ET, 5PM PT.

Infiltrate paid protesters then I'll care.

Why would you not care about them infiltrating a marxist communist organization like Antifa?

Bump

thats the same thing

Meh. Just another "Oooh look how crazy and whacky Antifa is!" video. We already know Antifa is crazy and scummy. Offer solutions on how to end it instead of creating click-bait videos for advertisement prices.

jew gonna jew

Heh, cool, but, I think we all pretty much know exactly what he's going to find out; that commies are literal psychopaths and terrorists. Still the more proof there is the better so there's that

How can you be so small minded?

He's exposing Antifa for what they are since all of the media try to pretend they aren't communists and that they aren't an organization.

What are you even talking about?

>Still the more proof there is the better so there's that

I'm pretty sure this is the entire point of doing it.

I know, I'm just saying it's not going to be anything we haven't already known for a long time now, or nothing we wouldn't expect from commies

Literally nobody cares, antifa already won the PR war. Nice work sending out toothless nazis to rep your shitty politics

It'll be something that millions of normies don't know though.

Also there is the PsyOp types in this thread telling people "who cares don't watch!"

What could even be of interest, it's just a bunch of commie fuck heads

You're supposed to study your enemies.

This better be good. I've been more or less done with him since he did that second Cenk impression. I just got bored with him after that.

Probably the same level of cultist shit that was and is still going on with blm.

Worse since they are communists and have a ton of marxist theory behind everything they believe.

He did the cenk impression again?

Can you post the link

Bump