Why are good men so hard to find?

>Spend a little time with single women in their early to mid-30s, and you'll be grateful you're not one of them. The relationship scene is even more dismal today than when I was their age. All the women want serious relationships that lead to marriage, but many of the men they meet do not. All too often a woman moves in with some guy, hoping they're on the road to somewhere. Two years later, he tells her he's not ready for marriage and kids just yet. Splat.

>women in their 30s complaining about hitting the wall
archive.is/IaoP2

in a nutshell:
youtube.com/watch?v=zLadMneJhCg

So where are all the good men?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/IaoP2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's because used up beef flaps don't attract 'good men'.

Only looking to marry non whores.

Tis bullshit, Ive fucked many plentyoffish girls that just want dick, most every girl on there is living with their parents or some other situation they fucked themselves into a corner and want a Mr. Moneybags to lean on.

stop posting this

They're whores.

SLIDE
L
I
D
E

>archive.is/IaoP2
fuck you because I read this and it was garbage

yea its too easy to get pussy. 29 and i dont see slowing down soon

>implying

racist neckbeards don't get laid

>So where are all the good men?
Well, they certainly aren't on Sup Forums!

>Why are good men so hard to find
But hard men are good to find
/lgbt/

>Western society pushes away good young men by forcing burdens on them and making them witness so much degeneracy
>Young people spend their youths fucking constantly and being hedonistic rather than working and starting families

There, I just explained it all, no more need to make these threads now.

gross.

Talking with a single 30 y o woman. I wanted 4-6 kids, she wanted only 1, so it didn't go further than that. She has only herself to blame.

I would rather take a migration flood of chimpanzees in than a migration flood of human chimpanzees

Women who are single in their 30s are still single for a reason. They will have terrible personalities or be overly materialistic. A "good man" generally means "man with a lot of money." Successful people aren't in any rush to give their money away on inevitable divorce settlements from vapid and unloyal women.

Most men can't get a good job to support themselves and those that can aren't going to settle for a washed up cunt

>"but many of the men they meet do not"
"many of the men they meet"

It's a two way street. Both sexes have embraced degeneracy and overly high expectations and usually are too self absorbed to realize they have a problem. She's not wrong in a certain way, many men do not live up to the standards of our grandfathers, but that goes for women as well.

Honest question lads. If a woman you liked came to you wanting to be with you and she's 30 or over.

Would you be with her after a she gave you great sex or dump her.

If its the first option and not both fuck her and dump her.

Than you are the problem.

What thread was that? Got the link?