HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Burn the coal...

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2013/04/n-y-prenup-battle-winner-destroyed-family-with-affair-cousin-says/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TFW you realize we are all human and Sup Forums is full of mentally imbalanced NEETs

fake news

Am I suppose to know who these people are?

weak men get what they deserve as much as coal burners do.

muh based Bill Burr!

This is believable. Bill's clearly going through some shit. When he's turned. When he's angry. He will be an asset.

>phonefags

Whose bill?

Bill Burr

Drill for oil- Blood and Soil?

bill burr is a comedian. pretty funny imo. its sad if true. he tries to be such a nice guy, but easily could blow a gasket. and should if this is true.

a stand up guy who likes to think he is a politically incorrect anti-sjw type of person

There was nothing ever based about this man. He is pussy whipped as shit. His balls don't even belong to him.

you know id never seen a picture of her till today. and she is ugly as sin. and gummy like a mother fucker.

this is the only pic i could find. it's a drawing and that baby is white af. Anybody have a real picture?

Can you not make people take paternity tests in divorce courts? Isn't this fuck in the US?

OUR BILL

Oh, wait, sorry, got on the wrong track here.

This doesn't seem like bullshit.
>Black girlfriend who's a feminist douchebag
>muh sexual liberation
>muh body muh rules
JUST

what's twitter full of then..

Fuck Patrice would've fixed this somehow poor bill now all he has is cucks like rogan.

another fake news picture of his baby. the fuck is going on here. WHERE IS PIC OF THIS BLACK BABY

>Takes Nia to divorce court
>Even if paternity tests reveal infidelity, he will lose half his stuff

How did we get to this point?

isnt his wife fucking black? why would he complain about the baby being black?

PAY THE TOLL
>PAY THE TOLL
PAY THE TOLL
>PAY THE TOLL
PAY THE TOLL
>PAY THE TOLL
PAY THE TOLL
>PAY THE TOLL
PAY THE TOLL
>PAY THE TOLL
PAY THE TOLL
>PAY THE TOLL
PAY THE TOLL
>PAY THE TOLL
PAY THE TOLL
>PAY THE TOLL
PAY THE TOLL
>PAY THE TOLL
PAY THE TOLL
>PAY THE TOLL
PAY THE TOLL
>PAY THE TOLL
PAY THE TOLL
>PAY THE TOLL
PAY THE TOLL
>PAY THE TOLL
PAY THE TOLL
>PAY THE TOLL
PAY THE TOLL
>PAY THE TOLL
PAY THE TOLL
>PAY THE TOLL

We underestimated the cuntiness and sheer savagery of women.

All nigger women look like trannies. Fucking hideous.

He lives in California for fuck sakes. He's gonna lose more than half. Plus Nia is a typical vindictive bitch.
Because it's blacker than Nia 'allegedly'
If that part is true than the story checks out

These are women we're talking about. They are not rational. Once saw one of these paternity test talkshows, and a girl swore she had never ever been with another man, despite there being some suspicious events. Well, test shows, the kid is not that of her husband. What does she do? Claim the test is wrong, it's impossible, and the husband is so shitty for believing this and suspecting her in the first place, and should apologize to her yadda yadda yadda.
Lies don't mean shit to women. Lies and manipulation is what they got instead of muscle, but contrary to that, they can use their weapons as much as they want.
If true, Burr is a cuck, not for being cheated on, but for pulling his tail between his legs and folding when she gets on the offensive.
Most women, with all the talk about "empathy", don't grasp how it is for a male who can NOT be sure if the baby is his. A woman will always KNOW her baby is hers. If the roles were reversed, they would've long made "maternity tests" mandatory for every male.

>marriages with black women end up with lower rates of divorce they said

Clearly the men sucked into their cunts are desperate fags unwilling to let go.

I searched Nia Renee Hill Child
>Pic related

If he didn't take a prenup after ranting about golddiggers for more than a decade, he can't be helped anyway.
It's the #NotAll... fallacy. Yeah, there are decent ones. But there's a shitton of "bad apples" as well, to the point where you're just asking for it if you don't take precautions.

What if Bill has a big dick and the kid got them black genes from bills dick since he has a black man dick

I listen to his podcast sometimes but not all of them which one should I listen to to hear about this shit? There's one from Sept 25, 21, 18, 14, 11, where do I start?

fucking monkey kek

the baby is 'blacker' than his wife

And here's Neill deGrasse-Tyson with the science.

How did someone seemingly redpilled about women get cucked so hard holy shit.

Kek

Courts don't recognize prenups anymore

>Man gets prenup
>Wife cheats
>They divorce
>Fourth throws out the prenup cause it's not fair to the wife who cheated on her husband

abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2013/04/n-y-prenup-battle-winner-destroyed-family-with-affair-cousin-says/

hes a pussy

>marrying in California

>anything in California

you never knew someone who talks a bunch of shit then folds like a faggot the minute he gets a whiff of a woman's hair?

found this. she posted legs of a 100% white baby.

Seeing as its been something like 7 MONTHS since the birth of his daughter and not a single pic has been leaked or posted online, that this might be true...FUGGGGGGpicrelatedGGGGGG

Sigh, I knew he lost his balls after the last special (or was it the podcast..) talking about how he was sleeping on the couch when literally couple of specials ago, he was ripping on guys for doing that.

I also knew how vindictive Nia is, always using Bill's vulnerability as something to stab and twist at whenever she's mad or got into an argument. Between this and her being feminist, were classic signs of redflags. I hoped though, that this was one of the opposites attract and they would somehow make the long haul, which they kinda did after all these years.

But nope, reality hits you hard. I've never, to this day, knew of any couple with that much level of dysfunction and redflags work out. Find a good-hearted girl anons.

>California

google gives me nothing so I assume this is bs.
also this

MMMMMMM I won't believe its his till I see the facial features, 1 pic in 7 months and just the legs?

Patrice was an expert shit talker, but that's all we can be sure of. Just chest thumping with the boys on the radio, like the rest of these goofballs. Maybe he was the one true pimp, idk, but he was getting soft in his last years, wanted a wife to settle down with. If he were still alive I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up like poor billy.

I always knew Bill was a cuck top kek. Obligatory
>he burned the coal and paid the toll

Actually on second thought, that chicks mixed as it is, so logically her kid should be a REALLY light shade of shit, yet looks identical. Could be the filter, but still kinda...hmmmmmm

That's because half of these guys are walking parodies of the stereotypical mid-life crisis macho wannabe.

They all pretend to be all about beer, sports, chicks, cars and other 'manly' shit, but when they hit their early 50's they realize all of that was meaningless and they will leave no family on this earth.

Bill has been on plenty of funerals of similar thinking friends, including Patrice, so I think he was afraid the same would happen to him.

Drill the oil, bear the toil.

He was not honest with his prenup. Dishonestly getting someone to sign a document is not the way you get shit done user.

it's obviously horseshit. that baby is way to white to be 50% black. THAT AINT YO BABY LADY. Even the person in the comments knows.

ever heard of camera filters?

fucking military-grade camera filters

Why wouldn't he just be able to take the baby out for a day trip and get a quick paternity test without Nia around? Is it against the law or something in California?

Poor Bill Burr. I always liked him :( On the upside he will have some pretty funny hatefilled specials in a few years.