What does Sup Forums think of the Tsar?

What does Sup Forums think of the Tsar?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=huXNdLQt_bk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fPgbydq3qMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I met him yesterday, great guy, really down to earth.

Cesar wannabe.

Half-Dane, half-competent.

Worthless.

Nicholas? Cuck that doomed Russia.

*teleports behind you*
nothin personnel kid

Not a great leader but didn't deserve be executed along with his entire family.

That's Geroge V

nicholas was a weak fag who allowed to happen the jewish bolshewism

youtube.com/watch?v=huXNdLQt_bk

As hot as dumb.

In the end, he was an idiot who wanted to strengthen social cohesion/nationalism to combat the rise of Marxism in his country by getting the empire through a big crisis, i.e. WW1 and make them clay grabs along the way (muh historic mission).

He was an idiot who should have focused in internal politics after getting destroyed by the Japs, increase the well being of their people so that the Marxists die out (or just send them to siberia) instead of sending them into the meat grinder. And as a monarch, he was stupid enough to ally with democracies...

based, when said saying no to rothschilds is his own death.

Bloodthirsty dog, enemy of the nation.

Deserved everything that he got

Cuck. Should have listened to Rasputin.

T.Commie scum.

he wuz a good boi

Good guy got killed 4 jus being goy

Why nicky gets killed but gommies didnt touch any rich jews?

If you knew more about him you would turn "commie" right away

>Son, I am dissapoint. You are a faggot.

we lost to fuckign Japanese because of him and his dancer generals.

Yes the Bolsheviks knew so much about nicky.

such HD quality I can tell how many times they've been fucked based on their meatflaps.

Faggot.
>Shaky Russian Empire on the brink of 20th century
>WWI
>Commies want to take over
>Entire society wants major change
Who cares about that, time to go hunt some cats in the garden (not even kidding)

>we lost to japs
Tell me what bolsheviks could have done to japan with no ships in asia.

>yo nicky is a faggot
If u disagree u counter revolutionary.
And so facts were made about nicky from ppl who never met him, traitors to their country.

>send baltic fleet across africa
Keklmao

The bolsheviks lived under his rule and saw the workers blood flowing like a river day after day, you cant feel good about a man that orders to kill your innocent people.

The bolsheviks crushed japs in 3 wars in a row.

IN FACT

Russia had a Parliament in 1905-1917, it did significantly slower the progress thanks to constant infighting, and then these amateur politicos decided to take the rein of the country and couldn't handle it for six straight months.

Lmfao, literally made up stupidity.

Natalia likes him, so I like him as well

Fascist scum had it coming.

naked women really are gross desu. yuck, every single woman looks better clothed. Its a fact

Wtf am I reading, soviet story telling everyone.

Seemed like a faggot from what I've read

But then again, what came afterwards was even more gay

Too bad he didn't kill more before he died

He killed enough to spend an eternity in hell for that

Pretty solid guy, it's a shame Wrangel didnt run the White army from the get go and wreck the commies.

Bolsheviks knew nothing about nicholas other than he had power and they wanted it, thats it, bolsheviks werent anti war yet preached anti war to get support from deserters.

Yes those sources, who net him to know that?

We could withstand the war and win if generals in Port-Arthur and on Manchu front and admirals in the head of Second fleet were compitent. But they were not, they were favorites of Tsar and chosen not by merit but by sympathy.

Glad they got rid of this leech.

Have you ever gone to asia?
Do you want to have a prolonged asian war with millions of casuaties forbsone spheres of influence?
Nicky die nothing wrong

If nicky had bolshevik tactics no bolsheviks would xist because bolsheviks had multiple armies to shoot deserters

Nicholas II was incompetent at ruling because his grandfather deliberately tried to keep him uneducated on state affairs until he was to turn 30, and never managed to fill that hole because his grandfather died before then. But it doesn't mean that he was the one to blame for the Bolshevik revolution, it was incompetent military leadership and awful logistics. A tsarist restoration would be ideal.

Yes where do you get these stories from?

rothschilds?

No. The japs could be beaten if we would have good command that could seize the initiative and respond with actions. Instead we had generals who had Japanese servants who were also spies, we had idiotic-officers who traded secrets, we had command who wanted to live in comfort in exchange for capitulation who didn't give a damn about a victory or lives of simple soldiers and sailors. The situation could be better if better people were in charge, and there were good people in charge of separate forts, divisions and ships but they were a drop in the bucket of shit, they were subordinate to higher command who would always stop them and order them to stand still and defend, instead of comming up with creative strategies. Because people in command where from separate ruling class, feodals, dvoryane, who were rich and got titles but no millitary training or understanding how wars happen and how they changed.

Nah. His Dad had already had to give ground and had a rocky rein, and Nicholas hadn't been prepared for the throne. The murder of the Romanov's was fucking despicable. That said, his heir, Dmitri Medyedev, is currently Prime Minister and may well become President again in the future. He's susceptible to liberal indoctrination though, like his Grandfather, and that might be his downfall.

Inbred G*rman shit,

I don't see why they should give it back either.

Yeah, he was an idiot.

Give some thought to this as well: regicide is usually a public deal, while the Bolsheviks did everything and private. Romanov family was probably beaten, raped, Ramsey Bolton'd, and we're about to discover it in the near future.

Still-existing Soviet ruling class doesn't want this to come to light as it will spark a much deeper rethinking of our modern history.

Probably not as good as those before him.

Mummy would make a marvelous Tsarina.

While i understand that most Russians hate Nicolas, what do you think of his father and the previous rulers?

Casualties were even even, thousands of miles away from moscow

who cares. Even the fact that we give this people some higher meaning is ridiculous. Do you think other families never been beaten, raped and killed at that time? why should we care more about royal family than other people? because of fairy tales of blue blood? They probably deserved it more than others so fuck them and hail the king-slayers.

Jews killed your nations leader.

nations leader? He renounced his status himself and i never agreed to serve this morons family so i would always be hoping that the next tsar wouldn't be an idiot.
And jews? Like he hadn't had his own jewish friends..

You never agreed to serve putin either but you have no choice.

Who the fuck you think you are talking to Sosa?

actually i agreed. And in voting for Putin we have more freedom than serving some pretentious idiot who drags an entire family of people with him whom we all should respect for some reason and who claim to OWN us because of some silly blood magic.

Hasn't there been a lot of historical revisionism in regard to Nicholas?

He was another in a line of incestuous incompetant royalty who had the misfortune of his incompetance being exposed when he took control of the army during war which led to a thousands of his people dying and a revolution which resulted in the execution of his entire family.

Rollan for 3

I know a lot of the russian revolution and its causes, even from consistent, neutral historical sources (some historians are still very politically radicalized on the matter)
He was blinded by pride and anger for the assassination of his father. Never understood the clear signals from the people. Just to keep being the autarch in charge of literally everything, he refused to make russia slightly more liberal. It could have been enough to save everything and everybody, but he refused to give up power.
He would have been a good english monarch, but he was a formidably terrible absolutist monarch

>he refused to make russia slightly more liberal
by introducing a right to vote first time in Russia's history?

1905 - you can vote
1917 - that's not enough for us!

>jews
more like the latvian anarchist riflemen borderline rebelling to the bolshevik Soviets

>nation leader
He stopped being one. He was nothing but "citizen Romanov"

He treated the duma like a meme. He promised to create it as a "advisory body", not a legislative one

They did however create shitloads of contradictionary laws and the Tsar, after additional hearings, approved most of them. That's what a Parliament does, right?

Ah well, for sure, the bad state of russian politicians didn't help the situation. But if he was a good tsar the duma wouldn't be needed in the first place, to an extent (they had to make it sooner or later)

the duma was only created to show something to the plebs and appease them. In reality, it was nothing

Pls 4

Alexander III died of nephritis not of an assassination, Alexander II died of assassination.

>I know a lot

peh

Do you really think it was legitimately possible for him to ally with the Germs?

See last post

How many faps have you given this, bolivian user? Because holy shit! Too much pasta.

they only lost to Japan because of Britain's help

He is saint and he gave me the rights, that freemasons are trying to snatch from me people since.

Praise the holy Emperor, fuck you if you don't.

>Do you think other families never been beaten, raped and killed at that time?
They where the first to in a certain line of events.
Now fuck off to DPRK.

May one day George Prince of Prussia, Grand-Duke Heir apparent take his throne as Tsar of all the Russias.

BTFO the Rothschilds more than once but then got murdered by them.

He will be avenged along with the 60 Million Aryan Russian Christians who were slaughtered by the Jewish Bolshevik Scum.

14/88 HEIL THE THIRD ROME!

> p.s .... Imperial Russia was a Fascist Christian State
> The Tsar had Swastikas all around
> The Tsarinas drew Swastikas in their diaries
> Jewviet Union =/= Russia

>254574▶
>What does Sup Forums think of the Tsar?
he looks like Tim Curry

>He looks like Tim Curry
and not
>Tim Curry was bless with Nicholas' looks.

ROME LIVES!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fPgbydq3qMs

We're gonna sniff out his friends

Only good Tsar for me

Too much shit going on, let his wife do weird shit. In the end, he deserved much better.

>Tfw sad that I haven't seen Imperial Russia flags from anyone confronting antifa

He was based as fuck.

1 > 3 > dirt > the rest

roll for 2

it's Tsarica,Tsarina is bro talk

He goofed big time.