Is Russia "Hacking" Other Countries

strawpoll.me/14032187

So, I have been watching normie news as of late and they essentially have a perma-boner over Russia. They claim that Russia essentially influences and straight-up hacks countries in an effort to destabilise them. They say that Russia even has its hands in the Northern Iraq (Kurdistan) serperation referendum and the Catalan separatist movements, hoping they succeed.

Does Sup Forums think Russia is engaged in cyber warfare in other countries or is this just liberal shilling? I will keep this vote up till Sunday, October 1st.

I'd really like to hear from the Russia bros and see what they think.

VOTE UP!

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14032187
youtube.com/watch?v=E781QE7ZQK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck no.

bump

bumppppp

Hacking results no.
Hacking things to influence results yes.

Yes, obviously, only the most blinkered cunt wouldn't be able to see it. It's not a question of if they're doing it, it's a question of what they're doing and its impact. Every major player is involved in the internal politics of other countries, this shouldn't be news or a surprise to anyone, least of all people on Sup Forums.

In the snowden documentary/movie he was saying that the US is the biggest spy.

I belive him desu

>no proofs for a year already
>keep on claiming russia can do anything else than continuing to destroy itself
You're dumb.

It just makes me scratch my head why they want Kurdistan and Catalonia.

Yes, you would have to be a bluepilled faggot or a shill to deny it.

Best Korea providing rares for my Eternal Anglo collection

every single country does its best to influence other countries to their benefit
thats precisely what intelligence agencies exist for

They want to destabilise other world powers and divide them into smaller countries so they're less able to pose a threat to them. Russia could potentially have secessionist movements down the line but they're absolutely nowhere near that stage yet, whereas most western countries have secessionist movements that are gaining traction every year. The way they see it, one USA, plus one UK, plus one Germany, plus one France, etc, can stand up to them, but 1000 Luxembourgs and Liechtensteins aren't going to stand up to them.

fucking armchair generals I swear
ruskies arent some sort of dark power from Mordor that will roll up in Shire because Scotland told you to fuck off and went on to create its own country.
guess what, if ruskies decide to be retarded and roll their tanks into eastern europe, we got NATO just for that case.

Independent Catalonia, and any weakening of European states, allows Russia to rise in power in comparison with the west.

I'm not sure about the Kurds, I haven't seen Russian trolling against it, probably because Kurds have been closer to the US since the fall of communism. I suppose instability in the region allows their proxies to gain more influence and creates more demand for their arms traffickers.

Kurds hate the fuck out of their neighbours but Turks in particular, they have been wanting their own country for such a long time that this Syrian war will most likely result in them getting perma land. good for them, they are a rare case of respectable sandniggers from my personal experience.

Who said anything about invading? Russia aren't invading any country that isn't on its doorstep, that's not what this is about. They want to replace the US as the world superpower, that's it. They'll do it with economic control and a military deterrent that they won't ever have to actually use.

For the record I support all secessionist movements. Every single one, even the dumb commies in Catalonia.

>Independent Catalonia, and any weakening of European states, allows Russia to rise in power in comparison with the west.

Cringiest fucking conspiracy theory right now.

Yes and what's the problem : everybody does that starting with the US.

It does have a sizeable shill presense here in Eastern Europe, that's for sure. But this is more of paid shills rather than full on cyber warfare.

Russia does need a foothold, and weaker Europe has always meant stronger Russia. This much is true.

Of course they are, everyone fucking is. It is no secret in the cyber security world that there is no actual defense from being hacked. Anyone worth their salt can get anything they want, and then make it look like another country or several countries did it instead.

"Weaker" Spain, yes.

Weaker EU? The opposite.

As Im thinking about it, I think yes, russia did a little hacking(as everyone else does duh). And it worked. Look at US and all this libtards and Trump hate. US is divided like never before in modern history. Is it any good to US, doubt that. And this bad situation is opportunity for russia to risen up a bit.

>economic control
>russia
lmao pick one

>military deterrent
they dont have one while we have NATO which works as one

China is much more likely to become a global superpower than US of A simply because chink businesses are moving outside of their country more and more, they are economically annexing africa and their population is getting bigger and bigger among Leafs and Strayas, chinks are a lot bigger problem than ruskies if you think of it for a moment

>strawpoll.me/14032187
Yes, youtube.com/watch?v=E781QE7ZQK8

I said no, although "no more than other major nations" is probably a better answer. they've almost certainly done some poking and prodding here and there, but they're not the great masterminds behind trump and brexit and the afd and whatever other failure leftists want to blame on someone else this week.

>partisan politics in US is Russians fault I swear XXXDDDD

Go fuck yourself, dumbass. Not even a nigger is that retarded.

Is this the inquirty that was going to be done at reddit and Sup Forums for racisim and anti-semitism?