GDP per capita (PPP) 2016
For comparison
Qatar (richest) 127.000$
USA 57.300$
Russia - 27.500$
Mexico - 16.000$
Ukraine - 8.500$
F*cking I*dia - 6.600$
Central African Republic - 600$ (poorest)

Also
>Europe

It's because whites can't prosper without Jews.

Whites plagarized Jewish inventions as their own and are always asking for more welfare gibs from Jews, then blaming them for everything. Just like niggers.

hey dont laugh of my little sister or i else..

Daddy Wallachia blessed you with dinosaur blood.

I was thinking of going to this shitty little country for a cheap and easy degree. Not sure if it will be worth anything in a 1st world country tho.

The reason why Moldau is poor is not because Jews aren't there so don't give yourself credit for existing you hairy hobbit. Moldau has no mineral wealth or other notable resources.

wew lad
>not even the jew mind is immune to jew mind tricks

Go away nigger, no one gives a shit

The town rapist still roaming free

and stop calling yourself "white" if you don't want the gentiles to appropriate your inventions.

Ukraine also has a considerable issue

don't you pick on our little sister you fucking monkey-boy

Ok, sorry my dude, now I'm going to eat my sopa then...

uma delicia

No, actually new sopa de armadillo with hearts and tongue, very yummy.

you will never be a Guero

Wow dude you aren't even equal to Mexico. you are regressed and backwards.

You guys should at least help your sister out of misery.

Yeah that's what you get with 13 years of a leftist government...
wtf happened to my country is a real question but this thread is about Moldova.

ha

Is Moldova safe to visit? How easy would it be to get gfs when I pull out 50€ from my pocket?

I know but most romanians are retarded gypsyes who only think me me me, They think helping out romanians outside our borders because we are the same people is somehow stupid, that in the year [2017] we are living in a post-national state.
and the moldavians are dumb too, a good portion of them speak russian (they have colonized) and think they are ethnic russians.
easy but you will get more attention from the russian mob

>moldova
move over, stale Sup Forums meme coming through

Cause confirmed at least.

My father always told me that Moldovans give their children young wine from the very young age and that makes them stupid.

Come on
Brazil and Mexico, shithole friends forever!

spbp

Holy shit, are people here retarded, especially the kikes.
Moldavia is so poor because it is both blocked off from trade from the EU and from the East because Ukraine (blocking trade too) is using the Russian minority in Moldavia as a bargaining chip to hurt Russia.

Post raw data, NO CONTEXT, no historical & political explanation.
Feel like you accomplished something by this.

How do I explain it to you in a most delicate way: you dear mongrel half nigger are mentally incapable to understand why you are wrong because of who you are.
Hoppe I was able to help.

And now ejnoy your shootouts with cartels, Jose.

kek, probably true. But your countrymen aren't among the brightest of the world either, considering that there are African nations that are richer than yours.

>F*cking I*dia
What do you mean here. because for some reason I'm kind of getting a feeling that you are trying to disrespect India. you aren't trying to do that are you.

What do your children get? Chernobyl waste leftovers?

How do I steal the diamonds

tfw your crimes per capita is higher than your GDP per capita

Moldova has a huge shadow economy

PPP is a meme