Girl picks a fight with guy

>girl picks a fight with guy
>guy retaliates immediately, no fucks given
>doesn't care she's a girl, all he sees is an opponent

I fucking love this trope, wish it showed up more in manga and other media in general. Also, might as well have a Soul Eater thread. How's Soul Eater Not! coming? Last I heard it was waifu baiting SOL shlock

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Sexes_(tennis)#1998:_Karsten_Braasch_vs._the_Williams_sisters
youtube.com/watch?v=4eplLem4jPs
listverse.com/2013/10/26/10-amazing-military-victories-against-the-odds/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also, dumping the rest of the following pages

>edge

got lost on your way to /r9k/?

Based Kazuma

>edge
>fighting back against a woman attacking you is now edgy
>mfw

What the fuck is this, even squares in the 30's weren't this milquetoast

Funny that it's scientific that women actually can't be equal with men in general in a fighting realm, there's no equality, from muscular generation to bone density among other things

Skinny men also can't compete with powerlifters. This is why skinny men with any sense of survival instinct don't pick fights with musclehorses.

To paraphrase Whoopi Goldberg (herself a woman, in case you didn't know), women have fought for their equal rights. They shouldn't go around picking fights with men and expecting not to get hit.

This is why previous generations of men raised their women not to start shit with men. They were raised to be graceful, fragile, charming things that only spoke back when shit hit the fan.

That's true, but it's only absolute when generalising. The best or second best woman fighter should be better than the 20th best male, right? So there can be equali powers in a 1-on-1.

>a boy fall in love with a girl
>said girl fall in love with MC best friend

Fucking hate this trope.

95% of the budget went on animating those fingers.

Those fingers enhanced the joke so money well spent, I'd say.

>The best or second best woman fighter should be better than the 20th best male, right?
I doubt that.

When I think about it, "Black Star the ninja" does sound like a character made by some edgy teenager.

If I remember rightly, he's even somewhat over-powered which is why the MC backed off in the posted images.

>a character in fiction loses control
>OW THE EDGE
>WHY CANT HUMAN BEINGS BE PERFECTLY REASONABLE EMOTIONLESS ROBOTS?
>OW A CHARACTER REACTED IN A WAY I DONT FIND COMFORTABLE
>I BET 12 YEAR OLDS MASTURBATE TO THIS
>LOL EDGY TEENAGERS WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?
>US CALM AND COLLECTED ADULTS HUH?
>WHY CANT EVERY CHARACTER BE JUST A BADASS CALM AND COLLECTED GUY (LIKE ME)
>I CAN FEEL THE CRINGEEEEE

Take your fucking pills dude, you are embarassing yourself.

Nah, she's still going to be way more susceptible to bone damage among other things. She'd have to be incredibly smarter than her male opponent in fighting to succeed, but that is not as easy as it sounds, it's not like a video game and trying to learn frame data.

psh.. take your pills dude... nothing pehsonnel..

why is it that when people try to act as mature guys who dislike edgy things they just sound as edgy?

hating on edgy is the new edgy, its just a desperate act to pretend to be in a more mature position as other individuals.

>hitting a girl

Fuck off Achmed

Im neither of the people you responded to, I am simply telling you going full force autism capslock retardmode makes you look like an utter idiot.

You are attacking a position that doesn't exist (in this thread) in a style that makes you look stupid.
Then you are misusing a word and spouting memes and embarrass yourself further.

Calm down.

nah, no women can stand a chance with "20th best" male fighter in the world in his prime.
bu i am guessing ronda or holly would wipe the floor with an avarage men picking a fight.
but that is just for unarmed fight, if it was an armed fight like fencing it would be more equal but male would still has the advantage because males generally has much higher explosive power.

i fucking hate this trope, because it implies that
women are as strong as men when in reality they're not

Yeah and all the men are as strong because they fight each other without restraint. If you have no problem beating up weaker men then beating up women who are like really weak men isn't either.

not saying i'd have a problem with it.
I will gladly beat the shit out of every women who thinks she is hot shit.

and after i've beaten the ever living shit out of her i rape her, and revel in her screams and tears.

and just at the moment i cum into her, i snuff her out like the fucking insect she is.

Now that's edgy.

no, i just have very fucked up fetishes

Don't wanna sound like an sjw or something, but I always thought that raising women as useless pretty faces is a strategically wrong move and huge waste of resources. I mean it's like more then half of humanity just waisted.
All humans should be strugglers. We are all born and brought up with our own disadvantages, and we struggle against them. And physical gender differences is just another obstacle that you have to except, figure out and then bring it down.

Hero Academia had a nice moment like that. A guy didn't take easy on a girl because he respected her as a real opponent.

>sjw
Why are you bringing up that word on Sup Forums?
Fuck off.

Definitely not. Championship winning womens professional teams routinly lose against high schoolers in basketball, hockey, soccer etc. The gap between the best of each gender is evsn bigger than the gap between the average man and woman

No, that's just edgy.

>Don't wanna sound like an sjw or something, but I always thought that raising women as useless pretty faces is a strategically wrong move and huge waste of resources. I mean it's like more then half of humanity just waisted.
Fair enough. But there are two options: either women are pretty faces that are to be treasured and protect, or they should be treated equally in all ways (which means equality of opportunity, not outcome. Also equality of duties, which would mean the end of male-only draft). Any middle ground is little more than injustice.

He's a fusion of Nauto and Rock Lee, in that he's a protagonist with a larger than life personality who relies on superior physical strength and skill to win. And yeah, he does start of as your classic fourteen year old power fantasy, but through the course of the manga he does mellow out and become more rounded as a character

>Also equality of duties
The problematic part here is that if we know they are weaker in certain areas, having the same duties wouldn't be injustice? That's why the old system was good. They have their own duties and we have our own. Simple and it was working.

Yeah, this is why I also favor the old system. The thing about Switzerland is that men are forced to join the army while women have the option. This would be fine if it weren't for female suffrage. I believe the Swiss system would be perfect if draft and voting rights were connected: men get both by default, women can opt to be drafted in exchange for suffrage. Women who don't want to fight don't get to vote.

The second option is the right one but I guess it's not gonna happen anywhere anytime soon. But I suppose the fact that we even have that idea in our minds already means that the gears are turning, and we'll come to that future eventually, maybe. Having stronger, smarter and more reliable women would be beneficial to us as species.

what's the matter? do you have sand in your mangina?

does it make you angry that even a weak otaku could beat ronda in a fair fight?

does it make you angry that a roided female bodybuilder can't even lift half the weight a untrained man can lift?

It was working and then they took a sledgehammer to it. Granted, there were parts of it that were disadvantageous to them (domestic abuse was'nt taken too seriously by the authorities for a long time and your average joe could get away with rape) but then they went overboard and demanded they be treated equally in all areas and even be given special privileges. So now we have a system where they are now egligible for the draft in wartime and will no longer be treated with deference if they ever start shit. Hope they're happy.

>does it make you angry that even a weak otaku could beat ronda in a fair fight?
Okay, lemmie stop you there, that is a GROSS overestimation of your average joes strength. Ronda spends her life training and learning techniques with fucking shit up in mind. Doesn't matter if she has a vagina, if some random shmuck picks a fight with her he's going to have his eggs royally scrambled. Sh'es put in the effort and the hours and he hasn't so he's gonna get reckt. Of course some part of me tells me you knew this, but I still took the bait just in case you unironically believe this

This was where I started liking Bakugou. He might have been a naive blowhard, but he he was a serious naive blowhard. Good on him for not holding back just because his opponent was a qt

Blackstar, Death the Kid, and Soul are all of the classic Shonen mc's and the series makes fun of them for it. Death is the brooding loner but has autistic levels of ocd, black star is an egomaniac which causes him to always fail his ninja moments, and soul is literally a tool

>knowing it's a bait
>still taking it
Get a grip, user

NOT is fairly mediocre but it explains a little bit more of how DWMA and Death City work. And the expansion on Kim's character was really nice.

You're right, I'll chill. I'm just one of those guys that don't underestimate people in general, especially when it comes to fighting. I've seen to many guys lose fights they could've easily won irl just because they thought they had it in the bag and went easy. I guess it just gets to me when I hear guys mouth off carelessly now

haha holy shit, do you actually believe the shit you're typing?

wake up. women are fucking weak. If she would fight against an average joe, he could fucking rape and kill her if he wanted to. and there is NOTHING she could do about it.

He would simply overpower her.

The strongest women who ever lived can barely lift 333 kg.
And she is a fucking muscular hambeast that weighs well over 140 kg herself.

A man who barely is half her weight can lift like 360kg.

let that sink in, fucking she hulk over here gets outlifted by skinny mcgee.

Soul is chill as fuck. I like him. Sad he and Maka didn't fucking kiss.

>domestic abuse was'nt taken too seriously by the authorities for a long time and your average joe could get away with rape
These are legit complains. The best would have been if the system was improved to fix these issues, instead of dumping and introducing an instable one.

Why does konosuba's animation remind me of hentai?

I think my favorite thing about Baku is how other characters treat him. His classmates talk shit about him, teachers treat him like a guy with emotional problems and even his mother straight up says that he is just a spoiled brat. I really thought that they would continue the bullying plot, and make Baku the "popular kid " and eventually have him become a villain but manga managed to subvert both of those expectations

I heard that they did fuck so all is well.

>A man who barely is half her weight can lift like 360kg.
? That's not average. Average woman < average man, that's obvious, but a trained and skilled woman vs a teen like you, rotting before his monitor and fantasising about edgy situations, would be the woman's win.

I really am too easily baited
Look man, if you genuinely believe you can fuck up every woman on the planet because they can't lift as much as we do, go for it.

They did? Was this actually implied? I mean, it would make sense seeing how firm their soul resonance was by the Moon Invasion arc. If they did, I'm glad a mangaka had the balls to imply that two characters are sleeping together on the daily

He didn't fight back but blocking the slap is overkill. I love it.

Just shows that the mangaka is in touch with todays high school scene. Guys like Bakugou don't do too well in highschool now; in fact bullies who don't have charisma and money to make up for their douchiness are todays friendless losers. He's changing though, and after seeing All-Mights true form he'll probably become much more levelheaded and tolerable to those around him. Being strong ain't everything being strong is

It was a threesome with cat (witch?).

Look guys, if you want to live in your fantasyworld, fine by me.

reality will kick you in the nuts pretty hard, once you realize that the media has lied to you about women and what they're capable of.

They just weren't made for combat okay?
Men literally have a steroid factory between their legs.

Our muscles are naturally bigger and stronger pound by pound.

We have MUCH much stronger bones and are simply made to fight each other. To DOMINATE.

Women are made to bear children and to be submissive.

Sure you will always have the one tomboy who wants to fight, like you will always have a degenerate cuck sissy who wants a dick between his asscheeks.

But just because she wants it, doesnt mean she will get it. She will get her ass handed too. Brutally, even by an average male.

>Look man, if you genuinely believe you can fuck up every woman on the planet because they can't lift as much as we do, go for it.

but that's the thing mate, we are SO MUCH stronger than they are, that skill doesn't matter no more.

weightclasses exists for a reason.
seperation by gender exists for a reason.

...you're making this up, aren't you?

I really enjoy how that story never does what I expect it to do
Really wonder what it's gonna do with its villains though. The Biggest Bad was defeated the moment we got to know him and it seems as if they are building up his apprentice to get redeemed at some point through the power of friendship or whatever. Dabi and Toga look more interesting than the main villains but it's obvious that they aren't gonna have a huge role to play

Nope

>Holy shit, thats not how I interpreted that scene at the time, but I definitely see it now.

lowbudget

At some point black star pretty become the protagonist with soul and Maka brushed aside. The author also tried to turn him into superman with abilities to fly and some sort of indestructible body. Black star is easily the worst thing in the manga aside from Stein. Stein's entire shtick is that he is crazy and he is going to start killing others. At the end the author probably got soft and didn't want to kill him off.

The anime probably has a better ending

You'd still get rekt by a woman who lifts a lot, bro.

>The anime probably has a better ending
Oh user, you couldnt be more wrong

I never understood that. Did they just imply everyone who fought the Kishin before wasn't courageous?

That idea is sort of why stands were invented. Araki said that in cases of pure strength, Lisa Lisa wouldn't be nearly as strong as Joseph, but due to her mastery of the Ripple, she has ways around it. That way, you can avoid all the power level stuff.

Of course, it took until part 6 to get a bunch of female stand users, but the idea's still important in the series.

>best or second best woman fighter should be better than the 20th best male

Never in this world would this be true.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Sexes_(tennis)#1998:_Karsten_Braasch_vs._the_Williams_sisters
Always funny to read. Williams sisters said they could beat any male outside the top 200. So one stepped up for some fun.

>a man whose training regime centered around a pack of cigarettes and more than a couple bottles of ice cold lager." The matches took place on court number 12 in Melbourne Park, after Braasch had finished a round of golf and two beers.

Beat the sisters 5-0, 6-1, and 6-2.

There are enormous biological differences between sexes.
There will assuredly a huge amount of non-professionally trained but just extremely fit would beat the top 20th female fighter, and this goes all the way to best female fighter..

I should reread after deleting sections.
Should be
>There will assuredly be a huge amount of non-professionally trained, but just extremely fit men that would beat the top 20th female fighter, and this is true all the way to the best.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Sexes_(tennis)#1998:_Karsten_Braasch_vs._the_Williams_sisters
Absolutely embarrassing.

Man I know you are right, but even so... youtube.com/watch?v=4eplLem4jPs
Clearly you guys haven't practice any real combat sport ever. Grappling is not all about how much weight you can lift, but how good you are in making a solid lock.
A well-trained girl will mop the floor with an average joe, fighting isn't only about physical fitness.
In that regard, I am really out of shape. and from time to time I spare with kids 10, 15 years younger than me and I still manage to win using experience, and most of the time being tricky and aggressive, without rushing.
I have practice box, and judo since I was 15 (now 36), and I know even at my prime many women could rekt me.

>one example
You know that sometimes, 5 people can kill 500 people in a war without real advantages? Weird stuff happen all the time so one example doesn't cut it.

>a man whose training regime centered around a pack of cigarettes and more than a couple bottles of ice cold lager." The matches took place on court number 12 in Melbourne Park, after Braasch had finished a round of golf and two beers.
Why aren't they making a movie out of this, instead the King vs Riggs one?

can't trigger the sjws

In reference to the video
Not sure how the results would have played out if they took an average of a respectable number of punches than making broad statements based on a single punch.

The punches were completely different and shouldn't have been able to be compared. The guy threw a punch and hit it two feet in front of his chest and then pulled back afterwards.
The girl almost locks her arm and uses her waist for most of the power and follows through the target instead of pulling it back.

>You know that sometimes, 5 people can kill 500 people in a war without real advantages?
[Citation Needed]

One example > No counterexample.

You mean with guns or other instakill weapons that level the playing field?
We might as well not talk about sexual dimorphism at all.

listverse.com/2013/10/26/10-amazing-military-victories-against-the-odds/
Stuff like that.

It's not relevant to the field of sports, but my point is that one example doesn't prove anything. Scientifically observed stuff are already one step ahead

fucking guts tossing perfect lolis aside, what a privileged piece of shit

Yes, no one should be stopping women from doing what they're able to do. But when you start lowering physical standards or require substantially more resources to achieve a similar result then it's a problem.

That's why there's controversies in the military about lowering standards for women.
Enemy doesn't care if the one holding a gun is a man or woman, what matters is the squad that's lagging behind because a member was meeting lower standards.

>this thread

He wasn't going to hit her until she insisted.

That's a whole other story. I partly agree with you, but only partly, obviously the military and other fields are looking for functionality at a given standard that should be the same for both sex. But sometimes you're also and mostly looking for investment and a level of effort, that's why dumbasses can pass a class if they try hard enough while a smarter person will fail if they slack out enough. I think it really depends on the field of activity and the level of criticity.

Your point is valid, anyone can beat anything given the right conditions in the real world.

But my first statement that the best female fighter would lose to the male fighters ranked twentieth and worse was assuming perfect conditions and infinite sample sizes.

Not a single fight where bad days play a factor. I'm talking about who would beat the other other more often.

Afaik, male athletes usually go further than female ones in their given field of discipline. But I think a woman who lifts has good chances to beat a man who doesn't do sports, despite the biological differences.

Why should someone have to fight to vote. I'd flee my country the second shit went south that don't mean I don't pay and/or am connected to someone who does.

Wait a second guys.
I think this is actually a Fate/Stay Night powerlevel discussion.

Pretty much.
It was still a better ending than "the madness of boobs". Maybe if the implied threesome between Blair, Maka and Soul was even MORE implied (or if Soul and Maka snogged) I'd like it better.