Terra Formars Episode 13 - Berserk Fans Look at the future

Jesus Christ,

This pretty much confirmed that they where doing season 3 from how they ended it, however no confirmation. Hopefully they get sacked and they'll put someone fucking decent on it.

But fucking hell, did the people who did the final 5 minutes who wheren't CG animators just not show up? How much more fucking rushed could you possible fucking be.

Fuck you Liden and I hope this happens to Berserk, only then will people feel my fucking fury at this train wreck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H1hhMiKVcKk
festy.jp/web/posts/9529
yusaani.com/l-ta/t-te/terraformars/2016/06/25/339908/
youtube.com/watch?v=GfhCF4gDWEA
akiba-souken.com/article/27201/
youtube.com/watch?v=xJ6ZGY_VPUg&spfreload=10
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I hope this happens to Berserk

No one has expected it to be good since it was confirmed CGI and skipping Lost Children

JOHJ

Everyone came in with 0 expectations with TF.

Just look at this PV.

youtube.com/watch?v=H1hhMiKVcKk

You expect nothing from a series like this and I still got disappointed, plus I never knew Lost Children was being skipped, that's a shame but fuck it, at this point Liden offices can burn down for all I care.

Eva is basically the main reason to watch Season 3(If Lidell plans to do Season 3), given that she has the same seiyuu as Ochaco Uraraka from BNHA. .

>what's with them?
>the budget

My sides

>only then will people feel my fucking fury at this train wreck.
I understand you faggot, fuck animation in season 2, it was horrible.

animation in S1 > aniQUALITY in S2

>They're them illegal immigrants.
Every time.

I don't think S3 is guaranteed at all I think it was just to get people to give the manga a try, I mean Roaches on planet earth is interesting as fuck.

Unless they're planning to skip the whole Sea shenanigans.

>lost children
>skipped

BURN IT. BURN IT ALL TO THE GROUND.

I don't usually drop shit after I've committed to watch a whole season of it, but this time I just couldn't help it, this was so fucking abysmal I couldn't go past ep 2.
And I do not regret it one bit.
I'll just read the manga anyway, sounds less like a waste of time, even more so because I actually enjoyed S1.

Roaches on earth is 50/50 for me. The pacing is jarring and is going at the speed of fucking light then being as slow as paint drying. However the potential of it and the new characters is pretty fucking rad though. It's a shame the author had to hit the nerf Joe button though, thats the biggest disappointment.

With S2 it shouldn't have been guaranteed either, the sales for S1 where garbage, I think they tried a different approach to see how audiences react but this should flop even fucking worse.

i really liked this even with the shit animation, at least is better than have nothing, really hoping for a 3rd season

I would say watching to ep.6 wouldn't be insane, they do stag-bro really well, however the rest is severe hit and miss.

One big positive is that we never recieved the Gantz treatment which is a filler ending, we should all be at least somewhat relieved that they didn't pull that BS.

A 3rd season would be great, only problem is who would be doing it. Liden films have lost all respect unless they went back to the previous team however if a new studio except for Deen and Mages where to pick it up, I would be keen.

The only episode worth watching was the Alex Episode, which is IMO the best episode TF ever(I rank it above the Adolph ones).

So how well/bad did this sell?
Any chances for S3?

What I can't get through with my head, it's that why are they keeping forcing those shitty CGI? and I'm not exactly sure if Liden films or different team from the same studio did the animation in this season but if they did, why the fuck did they change the style? I still don't get it. It's hard to look at keiji.

>So how well/bad did this sell?

S1 sold terribly but it still got an S2. It depends on whether they want to promote the manga more or not.

festy.jp/web/posts/9529
Screenshots here.
>cartoon tier extra
>hikikomori johj and curry rice
>Yuki-kun's body
>moshi-moshi?
>JOHJS 16

Time to play the waiting game then.

Because CGI saves money and time, there was a day where people would do this job for money and love however it just feels like art majors who couldn't go anywhere else, my theory also explains why Wolf's plot in the image got cut.

For people out of the loop, check this shit. yusaani.com/l-ta/t-te/terraformars/2016/06/25/339908/

>Lost Children was being skipped
RIP Berserk

Last few minutes were absolutely glorious. Haven't laughed that hard in a while

This looks so fucking silly. Was this the same in the manga too?
I'm anime only.

>he drank my peach juice

Nigga YOU SHITPOSTING AGAIN?

But fuck this I'm going to bed, me and 10 other people must have been watching this anyway. If anyone wants to remember better times here's the only AMV that seemed halfway decent.

youtube.com/watch?v=GfhCF4gDWEA

Fuck you Liden, Fuck everything. I want a decent adaptation.

They cut "Fuck Liberal Arts"?
Damn. I was going to marathon the last few episodes but no longer.

Yup, it was supposed to be a quick and non effective way of combating the bacteria, I'm no biologist but it might reduce some of the particles that you breathe but I doubt it.

Yup cut like an umbilical cord because the art staff with there liberal arts degrees probably got offended

Also as well heres what the VA's said and some other shit heads thought, enjoy fags. akiba-souken.com/article/27201/

I know but it just bothers me. It looks awful. If they have masks on, tough shit. We don't get to see emotions. Sucks to be the reader/viewer.

>moshi moshi

>Moshi moshi! Johj-desu!

>S1 ended with the chink spider ship
>doesn't even show up in S2
>S2 ends with johj on Earth
>even if there is a S3 it wouldn't get that far

I don't understand why they jump so far ahead with their sequel baits.

I think just above 500, which is a bit less than half of what S1 sold.

That segment looked like Satoru Utsunomiya's animation. He's not working on Berserk so you won't see his drawing style there.

i want to fuck xi

It continues.

Poor girl, she can't even...

So what, is s2 good to watch?
Saw that they actually changed the opening from shouting men to something actually good and was intrested.

There is a lot of QUALITY, but i enjoyed it.

It's worth a marathon, if you like the manga or S1 already. Otherwise it's meh.

Can someone please spoil me what the fuck this was about?

Weirdly, I didn't notice him credited for anything this episode unless I missed it.

He's probably uncredited. That show segment looks like his style untouched by any corrections.

I just want to know what the fuck is going on in the manga anymore.

>Quotes my OC from forever ago

yes I know it's a general thing to say, but it still made my day

The author completely ruined Joe for me, Should have been a hero not turned into this lame ass shit.

Nothing special just the new Johj gods planning to take over earth.

What in the fuck, The manga is so silly now especially now its just about Akari killing them in Japan with this special unit.

Roaches were on earth the WHOLE time. That's right, they were behind you the whole time. Eggs were somehow still on the ship from the previous crew(I think they fell off the ship or something) and they pretty much laid in waiting for years while learning every fucking thing about humans and their technology

>YOU WA JOHJ

So whale girl talked to Keiji once and fell in love with him?

Fuck Amelia

Keiji x Chunli

But we've seen all of these specific Johjs dying in the anime already, dispite the anime implying that they can only replicate the surgery animals once per stolen human corpse. Is this a twist?

Now I understand One Piece threads.

Oh I don't know, I didn't watch the anime. I'm probably mixing it up with something else.

>the anime implying that they can only replicate the surgery animals once per stolen human corpse

I don't remember this.

I don't remember specifics either, but that's the impression I got.
That one Johj was seemingly using the pretty primitive technology of sewing the bodyparts on with its hands, I can't imagine they actually replicate and multiply the special snowflake Johjs with the ancient alien technolgoy after showing that scene.
But then again I'm anime only. The fuck do I know.

>skipping Lost Children
I wish I never read that

Lost Children is the second worst arc anyway.

>tfw i'm perfectly ok with CGI anime and am actually kind of relieved because CGI ensures there won't be sudden quality drops mid season

>CGI ensures there won't be sudden quality drops mid season

Dumbest thing I've read all day.

>animation in S1 > aniQUALITY in S2

This.

>that quality
>512x383
>GetMemedTF
>made on imgur

Fuck off cancer.

What's the story here? I'm new to anime so idk what good stuff got cut out from this adaption

Volkswagen the Beetle in 2620?

Bump.

youtube.com/watch?v=xJ6ZGY_VPUg&spfreload=10

Why did they dress up like this?

When will they kiss?

WE EARTH NOW
E

E
A
R
T
H

N
O
W

I missed out the thread for the RAW.

What was the base of this Johj again? Eel?

Even the life-action movie looks terrible.

Maybe Electric Catfish.

Should be pretty soon it's CPR though

Berserk is a manga with a previous anime that ended up being shit (it's also old as fuck). 3 movies came out with this weird CGI that was ok, but the trailers for the new anime seem to be pretty shit and even worse than the first one

That's the same impression I got from the anime

Gotta read the manga

>White people

Why didn't they build a wall to keep the roaches out?

I'm the only one that think this guys are handsome as fuck? Man, if only they learn about love, that would be such a twist.

Get out turk lover

So does it get explained clearer early on in the manga or will something happen later that clarifies it?

>not reading the thread

I dunno, never read the manga

What the fuck is this shit?

This is what happens when you realise you just can't be bothered anymore.

they're turning into the roaches

'Is it fucking cesored . The censoring reall ruined it for me and had to drop it.

No black circles this time. It's pretty gorey.
The only thing obscured are boobs.

>she will never grab your dick in a fight
feels bad

Her boobs were like that in the manga too. Which is weird because nipples were fine to show in every other instance of exposed breasts.

I'd rather grab her dick desuwa.

Yer that's good ol'catfish, seems to have followed what Adolf used and is most likely the next one that'll kill someone, he wasn't technically a Jesus Johj but from the looks of it he was defiantly close to being one.

Just become a high ranking Chinese official, you'll get babes like Chun li no probs.

>she will never grab your dick in a fight
Why go to Mars and die?

i haven't read the manga, but wtf is with that ending? roaches on earth? how????

How do? I found the second season to be very fun, first was way crappier. Generally I don't care about animation quality because I'm not a kyoanus/ghibli cocksucker. It was one of the better shows off this season.
I think you guys should learn how to have fun.

Sauce?