Well Sup Forums will you sign?

Because the last one was cut short too soon. I want to thank those who have supported the petition so far.
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/take-afrikaners-and-boers-under-refugee-status

Other urls found in this thread:

suidlanders.org/the-future-of-the-west/
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/take-afrikaners-and-boers-under-refugee-status
nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Done.

Anyone that doesn't sign this is a communist.

Appreciate the help

I must say I am disappointed with the low intrest in this

Bump

Almost there!

Bump

I signed it. Any Burger that doesn't needs to shut the fuck up about muh white race.

bump

this is actually good clicktivism

Keep bumping guys. We need signatures.

If we sign this they will end up importing niggers too.

Bamping

Bump

I'd sign it if I were an American. But have a bump.

Just signed. They've been rejected by the EU (((shocking))) and I'd prefer them over the fuckers from Mexico

One more bump before I take a shit.

I'm doing my part! I started another one months ago but it died with about a hundred.

bump

t. first petition ever signed. happy to do it for the Afrikaners.
Great people.

It said 50 signed - I signed and it still said 50 signed instead of 51 - wtf ?

bump did my part

did you check your email and click verify?

yes

Sign or you're complicit .

the media won't touch this issue but will work behind the scenes to sabotage this. this is exactly why we have to stake out an extreme. these people are so racist and full of hatred for white Christians it's appalling.
i've fixed my mind round the notion that the time for accommodation and acquiescence is at an end. they really do mean to do us harm and have gotten themselves in a position to do it.

let's really get after this, Sup Forums. you have a moral obligation to your Afrikaner/Boer brothers. let us take every opportunity we can to resist in a dignified way. we can be nasty on Sup Forums and stately in public.

>a fucking feb

Fuck guys what if they start bringing in more niggers instead of the whites?

niggers ain't persecuted in africa. besides, we're shippin em in by the boatload right now. especially muslim africans.

Signed and bumped

>cursing
>"guys"
>incoherent nonsense offered as a reason to not do uncomplicated good
Your day is coming, "guy."

Yeah, but they're attracted to western civilization like black women to lost wallets.

We have to push this, we have to bombard with letters and phone calls. This is the simplest issue in current politics. Here are real refugees who really do need help. Their deaths foreshadow our own.

I'm not trying to be a shill. I'm saying that what if this backfires and we get more genocidal niggers in the country. I still signed it because I'm hoping for the best, but we should acknowledge all possibilities.

HEY NEWFAGS! WANT TO KNOW HOW TO REALLY BE A PART OF TRUE POL LIKE A DINOSAUR-WALKING PENGUIN-ALIGNING TRIFORCING OLDFAG? THEN SIGN THIS PETITION.

This totally won't backfire and end up sending millions of niggers as refugees to your country.

This is what I'm scared of.

Shill is a matter of style, not receipts. Drowning in unwanted minorities is where we are now, so it is meaningless as a threat. If they made us take one black for every one white I would say yes.These are real refugees, not Evan McMullin's terrorist-warehousing get-rich-quick scheme.

Gee it sure is funny to see a lot of hostile strangers pop up and all argue the same fatuous nonsense. It's not like there's a pattern to that.

So in other words you are completely uninformed about the situation here or there.

i signed that shit, nigger.

I hate to break it to you American retards, but have you thought about what the Afrikaner and Boer want? It isn't to come here. They see us as travelling down the same path that led them to where they are.

If you want to help them get involved with the suidlanders or try to find something about how to assist the Good Hope succession.

This is a kind gesture but ultimately like every other kind gesture from the burgers it is unwanted and unneeded.

YOUR WHITE BROTHERS ARE IN DANGER
YOUR HOSTILE ELITES LAUGH WHILE BLOOD FLOWS
AND AFTER THEY KILL THE LAST BOER
YOU ARE NEXT
SIGN THE PETITION

I signed

We need to do better than this though. I have love considered starting an organization that helps white South Africans settle in the US.

*long considered

One of my dad's friends is a Boer who immigrated here 17 years ago. He's redpilled on niggers and communism, and he's a huge gun nut (he moved to Texas partly so he could own more guns). We need more people like him. Signing.

>It's almost as if more than one person recognizes the flaws in my plan for a major international policy change.
Yeah no shit retard

So that guy who just had his refugee status to Canada refused was going through all that paperwork because he did not want to emigrate. Shills fail.

God bless whites and save them from the cursed black dogs.

Maybe you should familiarize yourself with the topic more. It has always been policy going back to the founding to recognize and let in one specific group. We are not trying to rewrite economics here.

hey, once the whites are here battling our niggers for us we can finally nuke africa. (we'll give the chinks a heads up before hand)

shut your gibshole, hue nigger.

that plane is forever going to smell like niggers

This, Afrikaners are pretty much the closest thing to Founding US culture you will find in the world.
>Protestant work ethic
>property rights
>separation of church and state in the sense of limiting state not limiting church
>gun rights
>big citizen, small government
>militant anticommunists

So your objection to saving people in danger and dealing with a genocide that will end with your own death is a smell? That's the best you can do?

Bump you guys need to sign thisssss

I would support this, I want to do more for this issue.

Was he an actual hardline Boer or was he the equivalent to our white cucks who finally got a wake up call and tried to bail.
suidlanders.org/the-future-of-the-west/

It's sad to say buy supporting Boer refugees is bad for our optics. It makes us look like the white ethnostate agitators that we are. We risk losing our credibility with normies if we support one group of refugees and not another based on skin colour (I know most African 'refugees' are actually economic migrants but thats beside the point).

What we really want to do is get lefties to support Boer refugees. If we highlight the issue and they refuse to acknowledge it, we will be revealing their racist tendencies and not our own. If they do acknowledge it, we will have done a serious blow to their narrative of 'devil whitey, blacks can do no wrong.'

Right now the White House is a symbol of the right and the closest legitimate representative of the views on Sup Forums. Let's not make this our problem, lets make this an issue for the left.

>you will never live on a farm with a qt3.14 south african girlfriend and have fences around your land, and sit on your roof at night drinking beers with her while sniping dumb niggers from 900 yards away as they prowl your fence like zombies
>you will never pose next to a dead nigger
>you will never dig yourself a big pit near your gate entrance and write "dead nigger storage" on a big sign there
>you will never drive over dead niggers in a landrover on the way to town to get groceries

There is a petition you must sign if you are visiting this board for the first time, lurking, or if you do not normally sign petitions. The petition linked in the original post of this thread is the crystallization of human decency. It costs you nothing to sign, and it says to the face of evil that not every fight is hopeless.

signed

Kek, as if anyone will tell a nigger he isn't a Boer when he says he is. If this is ever passed nignogs will flood you guys.

>bad for optics
FUCK OPTICS
FUCK YOU COWBOY
FUCK ALL YOU ASSHOLES
EIGHT BALL'S IN TROUBLE AND I DON'T CARE WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE
The probable end result of this is not that we get defamed by dishonest people who hate us and defame us every week anyway. The probable end result of this is a completely preventable atrocity.

Don't talk to me, turbocuck. Get back to your nigger importing business.

... so in other words, your threat is the state already attainjng. Kindly look up how threats work.

That helicopter looks comfy

Great post OP
>inb4 phone posted
Some people are not total NEETS

Forgot pic

SIGN THIS SHIT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

signed as well

>the smart thing to do is get genocidal tribalists to undo their own campaign
Are you by any chance also of the opinion that the "smart money" is on insisting on an openly anti-Zionist presidential candidate?
To onlookers, there are no sincere leftists. They're con artists who use great causes to defraud the government. The "refugee" hoax was about getting government money to warehouse people.

Nah, I support the establishment of an Afrikaner/Boer state out of South African territory.

As for Anglo/Jewish South Africans... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump against sliding. Catalog had a lot of simple rule violations a few hours ago.

Signed it. Anything to help out fellow White peoples and other groups persecuted by African niggers.

Yeah, that's not going to work for several reasons. If it did work, history would only repeat itself: a combination of global hostility plus flooding with immigrants from the rest of Africa.

signed..need canadian one..this fucking racist atni white government here

>petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/take-afrikaners-and-boers-under-refugee-status

As the son of a Greek Rhodesian, thank you.

Don't get so defensive homo.

I'm just saying the "refugee" label is very dangerous to just give away like that. It means instant gibs and citizenship. You could very easily implement an educated immigrant program and discriminate by wealth or literacy (since niggers don't have either). The occasional nigger will still get in but it'll be much better than the flood of WE WUZ BOER you would get otherwise.

stop being a cunt and sign it faggot

What do you value more, the political direction of your country or the lives of some South African farmers? Sometimes in life you have to make a choice.

> BoerVolk live in squatter camps , are starving, have no clothes, and need our help
> Everyone here larps about caring about their own race but don't do shit about it
> I have an idea
> Let's all unite and send money to poor boer families
> We would be saving lives and doing our part in helping our kin
> If everyone donated 10 dollars then we would have enough money to go to south Africa and start helping our white brothers and sisters
> We can upload youtube videos on the progress of the boers
> This will encourage more whites to help them
> This will unite whites into helping each other
> Anons can go to south Africa and visit the communities they themselves helped
> Boers welcome us with open arms
> Boer qts who are single fall for us
> Marry a real Christian traditional qts
> Have a family
> Live /comfy/ on a South African Farm and browse /pol

Not saying don't sign it. Just saying this isn't the help they want.

It seems to me that all of your arguments depend on knowing nothing of the topic and spotting typos or "things that could go wrong."

Again, this argument doesn't make any sense. We are already being flooded with minorities as a kind of gerrymandering.

find/start an organization that focuses on bringing the boer here. there are plenty of (((christian))) organizations that focus solely on bringing third world shitskins here.

There are self-described "boer ninjas" and they will die horribly. And there are also people begging for help, who are being turned away by evil Western governments like yours.

>petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/take-afrikaners-and-boers-under-refugee-status
signed

It seems to me you're a pseudo intellectual retard who doesn't even read the posts he's replying to and just makes shit up.

Yeah and the reason they do that is the government pays them a lot of money.

And honestly if you are dumb enough to leave Europe to live around a bunch of niggers I have limited sympathy for you or your descendants. Same goes for the idiots that thought it would be a good idea to bring a bunch of niggers across the Atlantic for cheap labour. They are no different to the traitors that currently flood the US with brown people of all shades for the same reason (cheap labour). You reap what you sow. However I obviously don't believe in 'white guilt.' White Americans and South Africans should take their destiny back into their hands.

>White South African family’s refugee bid rejected, accused of boosting case with ‘racist propaganda’

>The claim of the family of six was based on being white South Africans at risk of persecution due to their race, namely Afrikaners

>A white family from South Africa has had their refugee claim for asylum in Canada rejected, having been accused of submitting “white-supremacist hate literature” to bolster their claims of violence by the black majority in their homeland.

>The Endres said they were victims of carjacking in 1995, were assaulted on their farm by four black men who entered their home and robbed them in 2004, had their home burglarized in 2013, their car stolen from outside their house in 2014 and, that same year, three black men tried to steal Sonja’s cell phone while she was working.

>The Immigration and Refugee Board denied them refugee protection, saying there was no reliable evidence they were attacked due to their race, and it was more probable they were attacked for economic reasons — to steal their possessions.

Signed

Explain to me how a black person is going to claim to be a white person.
Or
Explain to me how the threat of that which is already happening is a compelling reason to not help people in danger.

>The Endre family appealed to the Federal Court of Canada, the latest challenge by white South Africans seeking asylum in Canada in post-apartheid South Africa.

>They argued the IRB failed to adequately consider the children’s circumstances. They said their children cannot safely play in parks in South Africa; one was bullied and had been taken out of school; and their mother could not walk with her children without fearing they could be assaulted, raped or killed.

>Defending the IRB’s decision, the government argued concerns for the children were based on “patently unreliable racist propaganda.”

>A government lawyer said the fear of white children being raped by blacks was highly offensive as the information the family relied on was “white-supremacist hate literature” that should be ignored.

>A government lawyer said the fear of white children being raped by blacks was highly offensive as the information the family relied on was “white-supremacist hate literature” that should be ignored.

>Refugee status is not meant to protect people who face problems the general population of a country faces, but only fears of persecution specific to race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group or political opinion.

nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information

What about an organization that helps out boers IN south Africa ?