en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial
youtube.com/watch?v=DbV5IFoC7sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk
youtube.com/watch?v=DB9oUqIcX-c
youtube.com/watch?v=OvBBmMN0JvY
youtube.com/watch?v=DhI8YPmTAw8
youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI&bpctr=1506641203
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Some kikes were forced to work so they made up some bullshit.

Probably happened
We don't know how many really died and anyone giving you a number is probably trying to convince you of their own agenda
We will never really know more then this

Well you can start by not referring to it as the only holocaust there ever was and some mythic event that was supposed to happen

Never happened.

/thread

hallowed cost of history, user

Image of a gassing using Zyklon B taking place

Did hitler know of and want the genocide? Debate

it was six gorrilion

Read: The Lucifer Effect
Every prison turns into hell, it's just human nature. I doubt he was fully aware of the conditions.

no such thing as the holohoax ever happened

I'll do a file dump if anyone is interested

Read the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. You'll know.

wtf is this bs

>probably happened
Why probably? Because hurr they wouldn't just lie about all dat stuff?

If you question it in the Netherlands you can get arrested for group insulting; up to a year in prison.

To deny it happened means that the 8+ million Russians, Gypsies, Jehovah's witnesses, gays, and people who said "Adolf Hitler is a retard" didn't die, and yet where did they go?

synagogue of satan. Didn't mean to post that it was in my holocaust folder for some reason

The holohoax is a myth and even the ADL admits that 44% of global youth don't buy it. Only baby boomers buy a giant lie built on widely disparate and contradicting stories (many proven false) and the idea that all physical evidence and the lack thereof should be excluded from the conversation on penalty of prison.

I still prefer to argue that internment was more than justified. I bring up the 1918 German communist revolution where 90% of the leadership was Jewish, kike Lenin and his kike/multicult bolshevik party murdering any halfway intelligent ethnic Russian/Ukranian after the civil war, Jew NKVD head Yagoda and his merry band of kikes famining 6,000,000+ European Christians around the Black Sea in the 1930's, etc. etc. etc.

lmao looks like he has a go pro on

Yad Vashem hosts a conference on "The Shoah and Jewish Identity", Holocaust-Consciousness is now Essential to being Jewish

Now that's interesting indeed. I googled around somewhat and checked bigger versions of that pic, and indeed, naked guy is totally "shopped" in. It's visible on his shoulder/arms, and his shadow's just a joke.
Thanks !

I wonder how Europeans will act when they find out that Jewish communists savagely exterminated tens of millions of European Christians in the 20th century.

A few hundred thousand inbreds died tops, mostly from typhus, starvation, or a bullet to the back of the head. Arguing the six gorillion is a giant misdirect tactic. It was invented not for reparations and white guilt but to hide what Jewish communists did to European Christians in the 20th century. This Rabbi admits that Europeans have had the right to wipe Jewry clean from Europe for their crimes, for some time.

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

There was a mass awakening happening in Europe during the 1990's after the Soviet Union fell. Most of the holohoax laws are only two-three decades old.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial

What Holocaust?

>want to post redpill
>some other burger already posted the one I want to post
Fine, I'll post a different one.

The only remaining official "death camps" are all set in former Soviet Union.

>We don't know how many really died

Not enough.

Am I the only one who cried like a bitch during this.
youtube.com/watch?v=DbV5IFoC7sQ

youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk
youtube.com/watch?v=DB9oUqIcX-c
youtube.com/watch?v=OvBBmMN0JvY
youtube.com/watch?v=DhI8YPmTAw8
youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI&bpctr=1506641203
Good job, fellow burger.

My last file. I hope I red pilled some new comers.

The Holocaust is a lie that's been going on for 80years. Its time to wake up get rid of this kikery.

Pisses me off seeing jews try to play the victim card cuz of the holocaust

Just increased my hate

Internment camps existed; people were not oven'd, tortured, or used as human experiments, that is Jewish lies; in the event that anybody actually did die, it was either from malnutrition or disease (more often the latter), and the ovens were for cremating the bodies of the deceased.

>where did they go?

They are the ones saying it happened

plz sir.

If 1 jew was killed, burned and buried every minute for 4 years, it'd make 2.000.000 jews.
Not to mention that a country at war on almost every front would need to commit resources on systematic genocide.
The deaths on those camps were likely from starvation and sickness thanks to British ambargo and the bodies were buried together to save time and stop diseases from spreading.