imgur.com/a/pNchM
>N Hama Sep19
imgur.com/a/VrjdL
>Daraa Aug 20
i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg
>Padre Maps Sep26
imgur.com/a/h59fa

Developments Sep28
>ISIS counterattack on SDF in Al-Suwar, retakes half of the town. SDF reinforcements inbound
>SAA makes large advance near Israeli border in western Damascus and northern Quinetra governates
>Syrian security troops foil militant attempt to retake Hama, discover truck full of explosives and guns
>SDF sends armor to east DeZ heading south from Hasakah towards DeZ industrial zone
>Syrian Republican Guard ambush militants in east Damascus, killing 7
>Russia holds state funeral for Lt-Gen Valery Asapov on Wednesday
>SAA captures key points from FSA on Jordanian border
>Russian MoD denies White Helmets' claims of 150 civilian deaths from RuAf strikes
>Iranian foreign minister: Trump claims Iran is a "dictatorship" , yet Washington ME allies "haven't even seen a ballot box in their countries"
>Syrian foreign minister: Once terrorists are eradicated, the illegal US presence in Sy will have to be resolved as well

Donate/click ads southfront.org

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-turkey-cleric/turkeys-erdogan-links-fate-of-detained-u-s-pastor-to-wanted-cleric-gulen-idUSKCN1C31IK
youtu.be/aSN9EOmKkWI
twitter.com/Capt_Navy/status/913347012023717888
syria.liveuamap.com/pics/2017/09/28/21542784_0.jpg
twitter.com/MemriBot
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TIGER PLZ HALP NAAAAO!!!!!

>Assadlets in charge of war
are Assadlets going to lose against ISIS terrorists?

First

BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT

wrong pic

You got yellow fever

EVERYONE, this poster :

is infected with yellow fever

How many upvotes for our bois in brown?

>don't check /sg/ for two days
>massive ISIS offensive, SAA getting its shit pushed in
holy shit, this is what happens when you pull out your elite troops before the jobs done
>Reports that ISIS carried out SVBIED operation inside a school serving as military base for Russians and SAA troops in Mazloum
The Russians really fucked up by thinking Deir was secure and moving so many people and troops forward
this could be a disaster if they don't get their shit together soon
I have a feeling their going to be forced to withdraw from the East Bank too, considering everything behind them is collapsing

i want the SAA to win the whole civil war and shit, but my god, theyre so fucking bad at everything

Last for tonight

Philippines update
Marawi:
>military sees Marawi crisis ending in 15 days
>711 terrorists killed
>31 terrorists killed in 4 days, mostly because they attempt to flee the city
>black clad men fires at, harass military outpost in the town of Bayang south of Marawi. No casualties
>military conducts airstrikes on Balt Island in Lake Lanao after armed men fired upon a military vessel
>3 more hostages rescued

Sulu:
>Abu Sayyaf rebels abduct Jolo town councilor

Maguindanao:
>IED explosion wounds 4 government servants in Datu Odin Sinsuat
>government prevents ISIS bombing plot that was to target densely populated areas in North Cotabato
>BIFF Commander Muslimin Ladtugan arrested in Midsayap, North Cotabato. Guns and bomb-making components siezed
>military engage in firefight with BIFF, shell their positions in Guindulungan town
>troops overrun BIFF camp using artillery and airstrikes in Sitio Dagaring in the village of Tee, Datu Salibu
>anti-narcotics agents arrest eight members of a large drug ring operating in six towns in Maguindanao province

Commies:
>2 NPA rebels who was behind the killing of a civilian defense member was found dead in Arkan, North Cotabato
>1 soldier slightly wounded, numerous NPA rebels hurt in clash in Ilocos Norte
>Communist Party negotiators reject Duterte's amnesty offer claiming it's "nothing but a psywar tool to create division within the revolutionary movement”.
>troops overrun and captures NPA training camp deep in the forests of Batangas

Whats the ETA on the ISIS flag over Damascus?

hi ÜRDÜNi

ok just to make this clear: Erdogan is EXTORTING the US with a HOSTAGE to get them to hand over Gulen.

he's EXTORTING the motherfucking US.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-turkey-cleric/turkeys-erdogan-links-fate-of-detained-u-s-pastor-to-wanted-cleric-gulen-idUSKCN1C31IK

Question why this post is in /sg/ and your mother will get beheaded in her sleep tonight
>inb4 2016

Yes ISIS will claim over a million kills and will destroy Damascus overnight.

I can't believe we're replaying an Aleppo episode over ISIS claims lmao

yeah i have no idea what the whole russian war goal is here, they keep shoving a load of shit to the front without securing it, recently it got generals killed, last time it was palmyra, lots of russian vehicles captured

>New Taliban vid
>Only in pashto
youtu.be/aSN9EOmKkWI

hello BLACK poster

The turk at the kebab place forgot to give me a fork with my meal...

How should I get back it him? Fuck one of his inbred sisters?

And what happened to Palmyra after?
Bunch of arabs blocked the road and larped about it in a twitter, all their gains will get reversed in a day or two.

Slightly_confused.jpg

I wish this counteroffensive was affecting SDF

And yet they got Palmyra in less than a month after, took even more equipment from enemies, and the only thing you're reaching for is a soon to be failing ISIS attack that will collapse in a week

Northern Syria, sometime in the future...

EXPLAIN ME WHY TIGER FORCES GOT REDEPLOYED TO N. HAMA ??? FUCKING SAAAA RETARDS , I M NOW AN FSA SHILL

ISIS is a US/Israel puppet, they aint gonna touch the SDF lmfao

they got it back, but after a long fight, it never shouldve been lost in the first place, it was a big mistake and got russians killed because of it

can someone give me any update on the base ? are they present and why don't we hear from them anymore, i really miss those guys, the only terrorists i like

What? Palmyra was ndf being ndf
Those captured vehicles were russian made but not their property

ASSADISTS BTFO

ALLAHU AKBAR
LONG LIVE GREATER ISRAEL

>it's another ASSmadists gets analraped by their enemies until russian airforce steps up episode
Classic.

lel

Yeah no big deal... it's not like ISIS ended up destroying all the 3000 year old temples when they retook the city. Also a syrian girl I was speaking to ended up getting shot during that time

>episode 402, season 7
Im used to it by now tbqh

How long ago is that?

Tigers redoploying to N Hama and Russians airstriking mostly Idlib past week , was bad idea

Why does turk pussy smell like kebap?

but then again HTS offensive in Hama had to be answered

Reports are new and still shaky. At this stage it's too early to say whether this is a large scale counterattack or another shortsighted suicide attack. You should also consider that 80-90% of ISIS claims on the battlefield are bullshit.

dude...

(((((((RARE ASSAD)))))))))

twitter.com/Capt_Navy/status/913347012023717888

Another Ruskie bomber goes down

You don't play the Wrong Image game?

2 guys? Thats those kinda loses you should show to everyone and tell how good you are.
City fights are doing good job luring Isis out of their fortified desert trenches to their certain death.

>twitter.com/Capt_Navy/status/913347012023717888

thats from Zapad 2017 .... old news

me too...

>City fights are doing good job luring Isis out of their fortified desert trenches to their certain death.
That'a a good observation

Assad has got this far. Have faith user.

>More than 92% of voters in Iraqi Kurdistan back independence

all this armchair general bullshit is getting crazy

I mean Im fully aware the SAA has displayed a lot of incompetence at certain points in this war

but all these bullshit tirades about MUH SAA DID THIS WRONG THEY SHOULDVE DONE THIS INSTEAD is fucking retarded, nobody here knows enough about the situation on the actual ground/battlefield to be in any position to claim such crap, and ESPECIALLY not based on a few Twitter messages

>temple
Made me laugh out loud at night m8, good job

Blowout soon, fellow kh*meinist!

>SOHR
Isn't that pretty much an Islamist propaganda mouthpiece? They've constantly been proven over-report government losses while under-reporting rebel and ISIS losses. Why is it considered a valid source?

18 minutes

it doesn t take a genious to know that deploying TIGERS TO HAMA was retarded .

assad will still have it, but its still not very good, the more ground they lose like this, the more time they have to spend retaking it, more soldiers dying, they barely have the manpower as it is, theyre arresting people to go serve as of now

How is that funny? Russian idiocy and incompetence led to the destruction of artifacts that have withstood the centuries.

There were reports of rebels activating their sleeper cells in Hama with simultaious new offensive attempt.

isn't there unconfirmed reports assads been assassinated?
imagine what would happen then

150 kilohours

>hate irani scum

based

i sometimes wonder, how would the ww2 era german army face against modern day ISIS

anyone have link to isis vs sdf in suwrah/

you have no idea what the actual situation in Hama was, nor do you have any idea how the situation in Homs/DeZ provinces looked like

News fucking flash: blitz offensives actually happen in war and you cannot prepare for everything

Sometimes ISIS does a sudden offensive and breaks through eastern Homs lines
Sometimes SAA does a sudden offensive and breaks through northern Hama lines
Sometimes rebelniggers do a sudden offensive and break through into eastern Aleppo

This shit happens, and if it didnt then the map would right now be the same for years

pls don't say that again

Maybe because you're 13?

Is hellas bro here?

syria.liveuamap.com/pics/2017/09/28/21542784_0.jpg

>literal caveman

then tell your president to send your nato troops to defend those fucking rocks

>idiocy
Iam not a fan of arab but i consider live of 1 SAA arab > useless fucking temple.
If you have options to risk people live for peace of rubble or destroy it safely so no one would die second way is obvious.
Idiocy is risking people's life for pile of bricks.

However we didnt really blew anything up, Isis did that in their fancy movies but i'd be completly fine if we did to save someones live.

It sure not m8 and iam not the author of that wiki page.

are you fucking retarded? do you know you must be over 18 to use this website

piece*

Try not running guns to them next time you worthless german vassal-state

im only 12 wtf

>Hate
Lurk more, faggot.

Why blame russia for yet another act of arab incompetence tho

O-Oh say can you see

WHAT IS HAPPENING WHY IS ISIS WINNING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

twitter.com/MemriBot
Subscribe pls

allah favours the new overlords now
its all over
inshallah brother

Yeah because the czech armies going to do shit, dumb fucking poland. Send your cavalry and have them charge isis tanks

Some smelly inbred arab out of millions is more important than an irreplaceable archeological treasure

>Idiocy is risking people's life for pile of bricks.
Edgy. Especially ironic since Assad and the SAA kill thousands of civilians fighting for bricks...

enjoy your ban :)

b-bAN THIS

>when Urdini calls you out

Then shut the fuck up pepik

>Cuckoldry the country criticizing anyone else
Please, go jerk off to the sounds of your sister getting raped to mugumbo while you hide inside your fenced in house

>are Assadlets going to lose against US Special Ops?
fixed that for you

Why did Jordanians name their country after Michael Jordan since when did Arabs like basketball

Modern RPGs and ATGMs would push their shit back in.

OH SHITT ISIS IS COUNTERATTACKING

damn you get more creative with your preemptive posts

normally pro-government sources quite quickly rebut bullshit ISIS gains, considering the magnitude of this apparent offensive, you'd think they'd be going into overdrive to rebut ISIS's claims if they were false, but the radio silence on the loyalists part is worrying
did the SDF fend off the ISIS counterattack or is the city still split?

wtf fellow citizen? Why are you so autistic and throw bad light on our little peaceful nation? Go to sleep pls, for the sake of World peace

does anyone unironicly believe the US controls ISIS, it seems a little dumb desu, i mean sure, the US bombs SAA troops now and again and lets ISIS have their fun, but who wouldnt, the US still hate assad, so more of his soldiers dead, the better it will be for them