You hate on black people because it helps you cope with your inferiority

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/09/05/bad-medicine-the-sickening-truth-about-britains-foreign-doctorsbad-medicine-the-sickening-truth-about-britains-foreign-doctors/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

b- b- but that's a stock photo, not a real surgeon

>One black neurosurgeon means all blacks are neurosurgeons
Next time you bait, use the BLM flag.

ahah I can feel the OP's incredible frustration when he wrote this

Thanks for enlightening me. I'm gonna go let Tyrone down the street perform laser eye surgery on me now.

You know that thing where they say something stupid in a roomful of white people and every white person in the room tries not to make eye contact or snicker? Imagine not being able to escape that complex anywhere on the planet at any time for the rest of eternity. Just nodding and agreeing with lies and misunderstandings all the time. You know, to be nice. And not racist.

Haha! That wouldn't get old.

Nigger impotent rage is probably my favorite thing in the whole world, after President Trump's shitposting. Believe me when I tell you that black fragility is very, very real user.

Nah, 'we' hate black people because of shit like pic related.

Yep, you got me.

i hate black """people""" because tyrone won't stop firing his glock outside my window

Shoot the patience in the tumor and cauterize the blood, i did it right?

if blacks are so great, why do they always wanna live around white people?

i always thought Kangz was slang for sandnigger dick washer

Yup. It's like when there's an actual retarded person within a confined public space, like a waiting room or what have you. Everyone has to sit there in uncomfortable silence and pretend like there's not a drooling retard in the room. Awkward as fuck. Only with blacks you also have to walk on eggshells the entire time lest you trigger the poor little snowflake's fee-fees.

With all the affirmative action in the universities, its probably true that he is just a dumb black dude.

So now I can also confirm my suspicion doctors are bad at math/statistics. sage

I swear it's one of the lefts strategies to be so bad at memes that it pisses us off

>operating on a "brain tumor"
>blood loss ever a fucking primary problem
you're literally at the stage where you have a problem in the brain that you solve by cutting it out of one of the most delicate parts of the human body, and you're caring about hemorrhaging when you're doing a FUCKING CRANIOTOMY?
your patient can go into seizure at any moment and you're caring about possible hemorrhages in a fucking CRANIAL OPERATION? Where you literally have to cut out a part of the patient skull to operate?

i hate niggers bc as a kid and teen i lived in a nigger neighborhood which every week at night there was a shooting

i hate niggers from nigger neighborhoods or those who try to act like they are from a nigger neighborhood which is most black ppl bc of this i have very few black friends aka i can count them all on one hand

I don't hate black people.
I don't feel inferior to black people.

plus some blacks with demand you say they are smart
at least when a retard does that you can laugh and their handler will except that
but if you laugh when a black says that his homeboys are gonna through shit

They can't even bring themselves to use nigger in an appropriate context... pathetic.

Naxalt you retard

not even human

Absolutely

Rest in niggercum

Diversity hires. Everywhere I look. Diversity hires. That's what you get when you mandate affirmative blacktion.

Nope. That can't be the case because that doesn't do that. I am worried about black violence because blacks are violent. No amount of proven or implied racism on my part has any effect on the reality of black crime.

S

>I'm a doktaa -- touch my dick!
theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/09/05/bad-medicine-the-sickening-truth-about-britains-foreign-doctorsbad-medicine-the-sickening-truth-about-britains-foreign-doctors/

hot-wire the brain to the heart and bore a dump valve into the skull.

>muh dik

S

HOTASF

we have digits people!

>is a brain surgeon
>wants me to tell him how to do brain surgery
Talk about incompetency wow

Actors are not that smart you mongoloid.

>a black neurosurgeon is probably smarter than the majority of white people
>the average black person is dumber than the average white person

Both of these statements are perfectly valid.

How much you want to bet these nigger actors scored some crack with the money they got from this gig?

>tfw that really is what happened.

What's the racial breakdown of neurosurgeons in the US compared to total population demographics? what about globally?

>because it helps you cope with your inferiority.
I've never met a black man stronger or smarter than me. In fact, many of them were suffering in the IQ department.

Why would your medical records say you're racist in them? Is the doctor in this hypothetical just going around writing "RACIST" on white people's charts as an excuse to be condescending and snide to them? Because that's terrible bedside manner.

I don't know, man. Ben Carson is pretty fucking stupid. Went into politics because he couldn't stop malpracticing people allover the place. I bet if the average white person went through the same schooling as he did they'd be at least on his level when it comes to neurosurgery. His level is shit, but they'd be at least at that level.

Nah, its just good down-home fun, nigger.

Haw haw haw!

>1 Post by this ID
*Sucks air through teeth*

Yeah but I don't know if the average person could handle the rigor of getting a neurosurgery degree.

Then again there's a difference between dedication and intelligence.

actually I'll take the asian doctor who scored 30% better than you in school.

N.A.X.A.L.T, motherfucker. Learn it, if you're so smart, Dr. Nigger.