Dragon Ball Super

Is Future Trunks from the same universe (but different timeline) or is he from a different universe entirely?

I suspect he's from that other twin universe that is parallel to the main one of the series.

Same universe, different timeline.

toriyama and toei have confirmed that it is the same future trunks as the one from the android/cell saga

Fuck off back to ifunny.

It's already confirmed that he's the same FT as the Cell Saga one.

well DUH, but the question was if Future Trunks is actually from a different universe, albeit extraordinarily similar, or not.

They have went into a lot of detail with the explanation of the 13 universes, but they haven't yet fully explained time travel. Future Bulma's time machine is stronger than Whis's ability to turn back time.

Cell was from different timeline as well.
Is Goku Black also from another different timeline or universe? Or is he directly from FT timeline?

Seriously, how many alternative timelines are there in db? It's very confusing.

God fucking damnit everyfucking time you idiots can't understand the difference between Timeline and Universe.
Parallel universes have the same races but different characters, this means that there is no Vegeta or Goku in U6.
Different timeline means the same universe where things happend differently, so here the same characters appears.

Goddammit you people are fucking retarded.

I just wanted to talk about F Mai possibly returning.

While I would love that.
I highly doubt it.. aside from flashbacks

The Demigra/Goku Black connection seems either like a red herring or a huge possibility.

Goku Black is not Goku. It's someone else in disguise.

His fight against Black was pretty good.

I'm hyped for this arc again.

There is one extraordinarily similar universe and in that universe Saiyans are completely different, and the humans went extinct. In order to create a Trunks, you need a Vegeta and a Bulma to fuck. Trunks doesn't come from the twin universe.

But they put her in the intro. Not to mention her VA said she has important role in the arc and will appear in every episode

So demigra is canon? I never play the game. I thought it was not canon before. Should I play it user?

Holy shit, Goku hit the gym pretty hard.
And i don't think they will go the Demigra route. It wouldn't make sense for people who hasn't played the games.

>free magic blue carpet ride

VA was probably just talking about loli Mai

goku (and pretty much all the other z-fighters) used to look like that in Z
in super everyone has noodle arms

They could always introduce him properly in the series. I mean, Goku and Piccolo being aliens weren't mentioned before but it was explained later on.

You mean Dragon Ball Heroes? Never played it. I heard Xenoverse was good though, but not the same quality as the tenkaichi or budokai games.

They actually spend some money on that fight. Also the choreography was fast and brutal.

>Goddammit you people are fucking retarded.
Fuck you man, this would be way easier to understand if Beerus and Whis weren't around. Are there multiple iterations of them based off of changes in timelines or do they have dominion over all of them?

True, but I wouldn't doubt the money making strategy of having stuff from the games connect to the current Dragon Ball show. Dragon Ball prints money at this point, so having crossovers to promote the games is a possibility especially since Xenoverse 2 is coming out. It's interesting that the earrings are deliberately drawn differently on Blackarrot and Demigra though.

>Accomplish our mission
>Even if that means throwing everything else AWAY

Why Future Trunks cant have nice things? Being this fucker is suffering, sadness and sorrow.
Is self-sacrifice to protect the present timeline the only thing left for him after seeing his mother and waifu being killed? Plus there is nothing else to protect in the future timeline.

So who are going to bet that Black Carrot is actually some unknown alien that taking Carrot form and not actually alternate Carrot from alternate timeline?

Why would he take Goku's form to begin with? I don't think it was implied that he was using it to fool anyone into thinking he's Goku or anything like that.

the new episode titles already talk about his Black's true identity
He's no Carrot

hurts

Well that is one thing clear out. Excited for that Trunks and Govan episode.

What would Trunks feels after knowing how this timeline Gohan become such a jobber? Post your predictions.

>mfw is just a remake of the old Future Trunks special.

sasuga toeii!!!

So they are going for another random shenanigans and just going to revive Future Mai in present timeline because
>muh strong love.

i actualy hope trunks call gohan out on this.
The gohan i knew would be disgusted with how you turned out.

I kinda doubt that.
Maybe it's just F Trunks having some flashbacks of F Mai or him seeing Mai and present Trunks together

Not that I would mind such a cheesy reason for a F Mai revival though

>My Mentor Can't Be This Childish

>One Handed Scarred Badass saiyan warrior
vs
>Disgusting weak clown and jobber

He'd kill him right away to put him out of his misery

It wasn't her VA who said that, it was some producer.

Fuck you all I still like modern Gohan even if he isn't as cool as his teenage self

Yes user, he will die for our sins like fucking Cheesus Crist

>Expose Black's True Identity
>Black: My name is... Son Goku
>DUN DUN DUN!!!

>Beta spotted

I thought Goku was the Japanese Superman

Fuck you, Gohan

probably disappointed with him not being a badass.
On the other hand. Also happy for him that he has a wife and family of his own. Something F Trunks doesn't have. At least. Not anymore

Demigra as far as we know isn't canon. His creation didn't even have any participation from Toriyama, since he was a Xenoverse original, rather than a leftover from Dragonball Online like Towa and Mira.

Nah, then it'd say Future Gohan and Future Trunks, rather than Gohan and Future Trunks.

Goku is facing Black in the previous episode, but the saga would be really underwhelming if he won there, so he likely will lose, alongside Vegeta, and then Gohan likely will appear to try to help somehow.

>Frieza killed off almost all of the saiyans and we coulnd't have this

Confirmed titles for upcoming episodes:
>EP 50 - Son Goku vs Black
>EP 51 - Mai's Feelings, Transcending Time
>EP 52 - Gohan & Future Trunks
>EP 53 - Expose it! Black's True Identity

>Seeing his dead mentor living a happy and successful life with a family.

I expect he'll be pretty damn happy.

>we coulnd't have this
nope. Saiyan girls are U6 only now

Why would someone disguise as goku?

They just happen to use his form cause he hate saipan and want to mock it. Seriously you just put too much stock on Toriyama story telling.

It is kinda obvious that this is not actually Goku, alternate timeline or not. I really don't get those that seriously believe this is Goku.

I thought Toriyama said the editorial office suggested the idea for this arc. It's possible they want to make demigra canon to tie stuff into other dragon ball media. I don't know why else Goku Black would have matching color potaro earrings with Demigra.

So what's the deal with Black having a Potara earring? That can't be just an accident.

I'm really digging Goku's costume there. In fact, I'm mad they went back to the pre RoF costumes. On that note Krillin's BotG's costume + hair is his best look.

I don't think Black can win against Goku (and Vegeta). He will probably run away from his fight, to come again later on with more power. That would make more sense.

I can only guess that he is either looking for a fusion or that earring is used to control him somehow

Nah, Trunks is really from the same universe of Goku and the others, just a different timeline way into the future. Timelines that were never explained fully, even which is the original one isn't explained at all.
Probably his timeline is cursed for some reason, be some demon/alien or because he time travelled.

I get a feelling that TOEI is probably reusing that original idea for Battle of Gods, the one where Beerus was a virus with Black and that Green Kai with some kind of corruption by a demon or alien thing.
>Plus there is nothing else to protect in the future timeline.
Super Dragon Balls. I wouldn't be surprised that if in the end everyone gets back in that timeline including Goku and everyone who was killed by the androids and black

It'd be interesting to see the villain go through a training arc. I guess Freeiza sorta did off screen.

Where do you guys think Black comes from? Trunks timeline? Some different timeline? Or some other universe entirely?

Reminder that faggots trying to push Heroes/Xenoverse/GT shit are cancer and need to fuck off back to wherever they came from.

You already got denied with U6's arc, you are not getting Demigra, Towa, or whatever trash you are hoping for.

>these faggots thinking Trunks would be disappointed about Gohan being a jobber

He'd be glad as fuck to see him having a family in peace.

considering he suddenly appeared out of nowhere.and can apparently travel between timelines.
It can pretty much be anything

>it was some producer.
the produces talked about her having a big role. Not about the every episode appearing thing. Guess that was her VA talking

Older Pan when?

stop posting this

Translation?

Trunks time traveled an episode earlier.

Cute tail.

the many ways to see an embarrassed blushing Mai

So Goten can end up getting a Saiyan girlfriend and bring back the Saiyan race to U7.

>U6 Saiyan girls
>no tails
whats even the point anymore?

Don't worry about Ragdoll. Deku is going to end up with All for One as well, then he'll give her back her powers.

>I get a feelling that TOEI is probably reusing that original idea for Battle of Gods, the one where Beerus was a virus with Black and that Green Kai with some kind of corruption by a demon or alien thing.

That'd be interesting, but I thought the potaro earring was supposed to hint at him having some connection to one of the dead universe's kaioshin. Whis mentioning that Zeno destroyed six universes probably also has something to do with Black.

>Saiyan girls are U6 only now

I hope we will never get to see one, though.
Having female saiyans in the show would invite the wrong demography.

>Whis mentioning that Zeno destroyed six universes probably also has something to do with Black.

This.
Whis has been so far the Chekhov's Gun Seller of the show.
Anything he says might be important later on, especially if he said it on the same arc.

well she appeared in every episode til now :D

Trunks reaction when Vegeta mellowed out.

I don't know if it will be likely that Black will be a tragic character due to the six universes being destroyed, but it could be a motivating factor for him as well.

Still. Why go after Trunks because of that? Let alone destroy his world

>EP 52 - Gohan & Future Trunks
This pic is turning truth.

because he like to fuck shit up?

I wish this arc didn't copy things from whatever happened in Heroes. We could have an interesting arc:

>Whis mentions Zeno-sama already erased universes, one Kai is shown barely escaping from one of those deleted universes.
>In the future after Trunks took care of the threat Cell & co. were, humans did what they always do in post-apocalyptic settings: fight for power instead of helping each others
>Humans wage the ultimate war between themselves and they all die, even Trunks. This is also the reason Trunks why wasn't chosen to fight in the previous tournament. Time is likely to flow different at other universes so Vados comment on "they all died in a stupid war" makes sense.
>Next, Beerus revives Champa's Earth with the Super Dragon Balls. All the good guys revive and they cure Goku from his heart condition with happy times ahead, cue Mai and Trunks get together. U6 Bulma finds their revivial curious and investigates becoming aware of the Super Dragon Balls
>The Kai from the erased universe arrives at death throes into the 6th universe and meets Demigra. Demigra was chased and almost destroyed by U6 saiyans, so he takes this opportunity to seduce the Kai into a fusion in order to survive and get their respective revenges. With his new kai powers he searches for U6 saiyans but one particulary strongest one pops up, it is of course U6 Goku.
>He forrcefully fuses with a Potara earring with Goku and kills almost everyone.
>We fast forward to the episode when this arc starts. When Bulma said there was a way to come back she meant to travel to U7 via time travel and collect the Super Dragon Balls to fix their mess once Goku and the others win.

This would be good as it shows us a Kai falling from grace (OP images), Demigra is inserted to canon as the execs want, Beerus wish on the almighty Super Dragon Balls is shown to have consequences, Future Trunks is settled as a U6 denizen and possible fighter for the next universal tourney

I know a lot of people hate the idea of it being Goten empowered/corrupted by someone else, but I think it's possible. It would explain why he looks skinnier than Goku and why he is specifically in the Future Trunks timeline (Goten could have been conceived before Goku died).

I guess it could also explain why it says Goku Black's identity will be "exposed" because it isn't Goku.

Don't worry, Heroes will copy that shit back and make it better just like giving us Adult Gotenks.

wouldn't be the first time fan art becomes more or less a reality

And to think this is the same kid that destroyed Cell.

Pathetic.