>>143245276

Previous thread hit bump limit but religion is still retarded, so time for a continuation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sVd0rlTeQtM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

Although I believe it to be true I wouldnt trust a news paper to report accurately on it.

Also there is definitely something valuable in having an ingroup and governments seem to have a harder time destroying religious based ingroups over raced based ingroups.

I'm going to derail this tired old /r/atheism thread we've all seen a hundred times to ask this:

Does anyone else feel like (((they))) are trying to turn science into religion? It's always "science says this" or "researchers say this" and then they gloss over the actual experimentation and scientific method and just expect you to believe it because it was scientists that say it.

It seems a lot like faith to me. Kinda feels like these days they want to make science into a faith, and scientists the new priests.

Water is wet, say researchers

>tfw too smart to avoid being crucified

Yeah, lots of dumb religious people believe that's what's happening. It makes them feel better about their intellectual shortcomings

Good, previous one left hanging.

>> 143260047
Your IQ research is skewed I think.

Estonia, Finland have average IQ of ~100 according to various sources. Both white as fuck (yet), 99,5%+ and not very religious. Also pic related.

More religious Lithuania, Poland have bit lower IQ btw. Both milk-white, too.

The only morality is subjective morality.
If God exists, which it doesn't, it still wouldn't prove morality is objective.

Part 2

RARE
A
R
E

Was to counter IQ research pointed.

>cuckeeism isn't retarded

Magnets.

Atheism has steadily declined per capita over the past two decades, so clearly not as intelligent as you or the "Independent" think.

Hell is for ever!

>take data the proves different races have different levels of IQ
>remove the control for race
>add a control for religiousness, where whites are 99% of the atheists
>"Atheists are smarter than religious folk!"

Acts harmful to your species survival are objectively immoral.

regardless of what you think about God

we need a constitution of ethics, something like the ten commandments but more extensive, that quantifies what is ethically acceptable and we need to propose a specific family model (nuclear) that we refer to as the base or normal family, when an sjw starts to rage at someone for not being inclusive, they will be protected as the definition of the family will be available, therefore there will be no grey area etc
plus it will stop the progression towards absolute filth

Fresh and hot for you OP

Hmm wonder who could be behind this study.

To smart for religion vs atheism threads 2bh f AM.

MY GOD IS REAL REEEEEEEEEEEE!

> Atheism has steadily declined per capita
Sure, religious people overpopulate heavily.
Also note that Global IQ is dropping.

No they aren't. The objective world doesn't care whether one species survives or not

Point stands - people with lesser IQ are more likely religious.

Well, seeing as how most of the scientific methods we have now were made BY religious people. Get fucked, (((athiest))).
Now go back
>>>r/athiesm

World does not even have this category, he is not sentient. Or is it? Objective morality exists within sentient species as safeguard against retardation of individual erasing the species of individual.

atheism is a religion.

I'm not sure about worldwide but in the US the opposite is true.

Suicidal depression is also correlated with intelligence, thus you should all kill yourselves.

>No they aren't. The objective world doesn't care whether one species survives or not

What do you even mean by "objective world", that seems to have an assumption that the world is capable of being objective or not.

How so?

This meme again.

I don't put much stock in (((their))) "studies".

Fedora tippers are not always that smart (just smug fat shitlords). And I know religious people with high intelligence.

This is just another edgelord circle jerk.

>"athiests are smarter than religious people, say athiests"

k, keep me posted

So even if more intelligent people end up being less religious, which is just a correlation, being less religious does not increase intelligence and being religious might not actually reduce intelligence. There's still no causation from religiousness to IQ.

As I said in the previous thread, intelligence is genetic. Researchers have been trying to extrapolate intelligence by controlling for variables for a whole century, and they failed every time. Only thing that might affect intelligence are negative things like malnutrition and severe abuse. There are some things that decrease intelligence, but almost nothing that increases from the mean.

Look at people like Terry Davis, religious, actually mentally insane, still has a funcional intelligence greater than the average person.
youtube.com/watch?v=sVd0rlTeQtM

Leftists atheist grossly overestimate how your thought pattern needs to be in order for you to be intelligent. Being biased about one single political issue is not a good indicator that they have a lower IQ, nor that you have a higher IQ because you feel that you are right about one single issue.

That's a good thing

we need more BBC's and less gamers.

>Do you have the 2015 version of white burger scores only?

>black population has been increasing faster than white population
>shiet whyt boi not so intelligent now

>(((atheists))) believe in (((scientists)))
>(((atheists))) believe in no God
>(((atheists))) believe that humans and all life forms came from rocks

>w-we're not a r-religion gius I swear!!

Athiesm, Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Buddhism, Hindusim

One of these got hijacked by women and its followers completely cucked. Can you figure out which one it was?

Sure, the loss off IQ points actually happens (or is there) before someone becomes religious. And if religious person gains some IQ points he/she can abandon religion with more probability.

Leftists have their very own kind of retardation involved which is not compatible with laws of nature. Leave this scale out.

No.

Athiesm? It's the only religion I know that is promoted by feminists

That's a causation of IQ to religiousness, not religiousness to IQ. Like I said before, your religion will have little impact on your intelligence even if your intelligence has an impact on your religion.

Of course.
It's transparently obvious what they're doing.

Scientists gave you this fancy tool to shitpost globally, have some respect.
Atheists non-believe in God.
Rocks? There are gasses, liquids and more around.

You are locked in your mousewheel, we can not help you out. You must gain some IQ points and maybe them you will understand.

It'd be cool to see. I'm guessing they only did western countries(asia exluded in mine) likely to show white burgers are basically their ancestors.
I wonder why the UK can't keep up with it's colonies? too. german/scandi admixture in colonies?

Religion can have great impact on IQ, actually. Some concepts become unreachable because you are true and fanatical believer in something that in reality proven fucking retarded and wrong. Many such cases.

Intelligence leads to narcissism.

Narcissism leads to a superiority complex.

Religion and viewing yourself as superior to others are inherently incompatible.

* is

>atheists are so intelligent they don't breed
kek

>Intelligence leads to narcissism.
Elaborate please. I suspect that you are projecting.

Being wrong and biased about one issue does not imply in lower cognitive ability. In fact, non religious people are also wrong and biased about many issues. This is like the fourth or fifth time I'm telling you: intelligence is mostly genetic and about the physical structure of your brain. Everything else will have almost no impact on IQ, and researchers have been trying to impact IQ for a long, long time.

It's a nice origin myth, but you weren't there to see it. Meaning you have to put faith in (((scientists))) and their """""theories""""(which will get outdated and replaced couple years later faster than a Jehovah Witness watch tower)

Soon everybody is forced to cut back their breeding or some are simply decimated.

>How so?
Atheism is Judaism-lite for goyim.
What's the difference between an Orthodox Jew and a secular Jew?
The secular Jew eats bacon and doesn't want to wear a fedora.

What's the difference between a secular Jew and an atheist?
The atheist decided he'd rather wear the fedora after all.

All joking aside though seriously think about. There no difference in mentality, doctrine or lifestyle between a secular Jew and a goyische atheist aside from the fact the Jew actually knows his religion's name.

>africans have higher fertility rates
what did you mean by this?

> Being wrong and biased about one issue does not imply in lower cognitive ability.
It hinders the ability of your cognitve ability to better itself.
Intelligence is mostly genetic, yes, I agree with you but there is the leftover part of this "mostly". Do you agree that it exists?

>atheists are more intelligent
>yet have negative birthrates since 70's
>will be less than 1% of the world population by 2050
>secular demographics set to become minority in western countries by 2100
>"HURR LOOK AT US WE ARE SO SUPERIOR AHAHAHA STUPID RELIGIOUS IDIOTS!!"

So? Are you afraid of Jews?

Agnostics more so

I dont have the pic of the states but Atheism is less and less popular every day, of course the Jews are going to make one last effort to make it relevant.

>pic related, its a world without god and family

Intellect is counterproductive and self killing phenomenon. Look at birthrates in the white countries and Africa. Soon by natural selection only religious people will remain.

Also thought and reasoning is counterproductive and self killing phenomenon. Religious argumentation can't be swayed away. It is objective. When logic is subjective and comes from its users (who are people and can change opinions), can be used against them to overturn all their fundamentals of life 180 degrees liek it happen in the west. Black is now white because le logic.

> hurr-durr being dumb biomass is great

You are saying something, and yet, the data given contradicts what you said. Atheists do not have a higher IQ than religious people of the same race, the difference is too small to be taken into consideration, with the possibility of religious people having a slightly higher IQ.

All the data on the subject shows atheists are on par with whites in IQ, and atheists are mostly white.

As I said before, BEING RIGHT OR WRONG ABOUT ONE ISSUE DOES NOT AFFECT COGNITIVE ABILITY. WISDOM AND INTELLIGENCE ARE NOT THE SAME THING. RESEARCHERS HAVE BEEN TRYING TO EXTRAPOLATE COGNITIVE ABILITY FOR A CENTURY WITHOUT SUCCESS.

>atheists behave impartially to ingroup and outgroup partners
or in other words atheists are open borders cucks, rootless cosmopolitans just like Jews are, but without the ingroup nepotism that allows Jews to prosper over other ethnic group that are dumb enough to treat them as equals.

>New

>thats what dumb "science people" say about religious people they think are dumb. they do it to make their autistic selves feel better

> Not gassing them all at some point when they become intolerable nuisance.

> Logic
> Subjective
kek

Africans have the most children and are the dumbest.
Whites have less children and are smarter.
Asians have very few children and are the smartest.

I'm afraid of shabbos goyim that are loyal to Jews but not their own people.

>independent
Gtfo pinko go back to YouTube clips of Richard Dawkins the closet cock gobbler

What better way to control people than by telling them following this science religion makes them smarter than everyone else?

> All the data on the subject shows atheists are on par with whites in IQ, and atheists are mostly white.
Not true. Religous whites are bit lower on IQ.

Also, your autistic yelling does not refute this

>from a goddamned leaf!

>Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.
>For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.
>And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.

It's part of the if-you-disagree-with-the-crowd-you-are-hitler movement. If they hide their beliefs behind "science" then it's harder for other people to be skeptical or disagree. And it puts the weight of the responsibility on someone else when you can just point and say, "it's science bro".

It's funny because a rational atheistic assessment of the human condition would conclude that atheism is a dysgenic mutation, and intelligence is just an abstract mating display like antlers or pretty plumage, selected against when they become too big or too small.

> own people
Elaborate.
If I, white heterosexual male want to unleach hordes of degenerate mudslimes on hordes of degenerate whites for profit - am I being not loyal to my own people?

Logic is only as good as your starting assumptions/observations, which are inherently subjective.

DELETE THIS

Believing/not believing in something that cannot be proven/disproven in no way relates to intelligence. Also correlation is not causation.

Perhaps something is being lost in translation because the answer to that question is self-evident.
Perhaps you're alluding to the idea of using Muslims as a cull to weed out degenerates of your race?
It's still not an act of loyalty as it risks the lives of non-degenerates of your race as well, and you are essentially gambling the future of your race in order to make a profit.

So it is logical to say that starting assumptions can be wrong. Or right. Agreed?

>It's still not an act of loyalty as it risks the lives of non-degenerates
No risk, no champagne.
And the meaning of profit is quite wide.

Lemme guess, the researchers are atheists. Saged.

You do have to be pretty smart to be a scientist

Scientist =/= Researcher, stupid. Any idiot can do research for a stupid internet article.

>Any idiot can not read the article and jump to a stupid conclusion

FTFY. Just for my research, I can mark you down as religious and stupid, right?

Break it out by cohorts, then do the same for the studies that say libs are smarter than conservatives

That has nothing to do with atheism. That's evolutionary psychology/biology.

Considering something supernatural to be true without any evidence is fucking retarded, user. The only reason you're even considering it as an option(or even believe in it) is because so many other people do. It's really fucking stupid.

Evolution is inherently atheistic.

Nope. Catholic Church accepts evolution. God could've set up the world for it and let it happen.

All I'm saying is that logic is subjective, it's a machine, what you get out of it depends on what you put into it, and you control what you put into it.

What I mean by the statement that evolution is inherently atheistic is that evolution does not require God to function.
>The Church accepts it.
Yes and that was one of their biggest mistakes. An evolutionary universe does not require God, and a universe in which God is optional inherently undermines any faith that proclaims a God.

>The only reason you're even considering it
The reason they do this irrational fear of dying, user. It drives them insane,

> machine
> subjective
kek