WE WAS KINGS

Prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069
twitter.com/amwkim/status/847913466908168192
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069

They were middle eastern, not black.

They used a little thing called DNA. Maybe you've heard of it?

DNA is a social construct

AYOOOOO das racis man

They went off King Tut's actual skull rather than some statue you fucking retard. The Egyptians had Dolicocephalic skulls and olive skin. Deal with it faggot.

also sage and gay

dna btfo by horrible photoshop

What is it with black people and their unquenchable need to destroy civilization.

Crime- check
Inability to farm- check
Trying to erase history - check
Zero concept of economics- check
90% ruled by warlords - check

It's whitey fault
Dey be racis and shit

#OP definitely a nigger

DNA tests shows he was not only white but fair-skinned white

It's pathetic how white people try to cover up the fact that we were kings

Fair-skinned white AKA BLACK
jfc, it's pathetic how much you guys try to cover it up

"WUZ"

The white man came from beyond the arctic wall. Their memories were erased from the "arc" shuttle from whatever space program their world has.They came and enslaved us with their technologies.

I like how americans don't know anything about Egypt and they assume that they must have had the same materials for art that we have today.

Fuck off

King tuts statues all look different from each other and from him.
He died really young and wasnt pharaoh for very long.
They had to rush to create shit for him after his death, so most of his statues arent even modeled after him.

Now you guys are just making up stories

kek

fuck off, nigger

S t a y w o k e

Fuck you.

We waz lterally kings and theys now try to spin it onto sum sorta joke. These whyte peopel were in kaves when we wear in space ships

Fuk whyte people and fuk oreentils 2

Thanks for proving my point

vandalism. heard of it?

That dude is far from white

The noses being removed actually tells you who defaces the statue, Mudslimes cut off noses and x-tians cut off statue heads. When visiting archeological sites in Egypt you almost always see heads or noses missing, so you can often tell who defaced that particular temple based off of the damage.

I really wouldn't give a shit if Egyptians were black, it has no effect on me at all. I do however care about historical accuracy.

Also, I'm currently fucking a black chick and she loves my white dick. Don't get too mad Jamal.

>we came from space
i thought only nazis believed this

>They were middle eastern

No they weren't. They themselves made it very clear they were separate from the sub Saharan Africans, and those of the Levant and further east. I could post the painting, but I don't feel like it

Nobody has disprove my point so far

Egyptians painted the stone a certain color to represent the gender.
for the exception of that one female pharoah.
go ahead and look at ancient Egyptian statues
and you will see female and male sculptures have different colored paint for skin

Nobody has disproved my point so far

DAS A QUEEN

>posts statue of whitey Nefertiti
>proved that niggers wuz kangz

it must be hard functioning in society with that sub Saharan IQ

pest ot

The Sphinx was likely modelled on the likeness of King Khafre, who didn't have a negro nose.

KANG ACT LIKE YOU KNOW

Use rite OP. These crakarz be tipin bcuz of yor black inteligance

Noses are protrusions, which are easily knocked off over the course of millennia. Negro noses, being shorter and wider, would be less likely to be broken. No nose is more evidence in favour of those noses being longer and thinner.

Apparently you cant accept facts.

Deal with it.

>They themselves made it very clear they were separate from those of the Levant
Like Iraqis are separate from Persians?

Dammmm des whyte peopol cant say nuthin. Theys nows dats theh wuz in caves wen we wear kangs and in our space shyps in space yo

ITT: WE WUZ DICK WASHAS

>50 posts
>10 posts by ID
>30 unique IDs in thread total

>m-meme flags weren't a mistake

Egyptians weren't/aren't black douchebags.

>We were the ancient Egyptians

So you're saying you invented slavery?

Notice Kang Tut's cane handles, so he always had the enemies of Egypt "under his hand"...you can see them at the Cairo Museum, in the Tut exhibit. Apparently he wasn't a fan of dindus...

fds

if you didn't sage this thread you're a a nigger

>Anything slightly darker than white skin means it was a nigger

Blacks truly are fucking idiots.

Whites btfo eternally

So you are retarded. Thanks for verification, nigger, shitskin, or self guilted pussy white.

Pro-tip you can easily check because Egyptians and blacks are still around! Just look at them.

Wes had dos joos as slaves. Wes mor inteligance than joos so we controlin dems four tousinds of yers now.

We da illuminaty dat controlin da joos

The fact black people think they were Egyptian is really funny, but can we stop having this thread every day? It's gotten pretty old.

>Anything that doesn't looks full Congolese it's not an african.

The absolute state of Sup Forums

DINDU
NUFFIN
ATALL

African =/= Black kangz

MLK Jr. was white.

How'd i prove you wron nigga, we wuz kangz and dem white ass crackas can't do shiet bout it mayne. Western civisation wus built on black cultshure and technogy, butt we wus too kind on dem white cave monkys and them used our kindness against us and stole our technogy & cultshure. But every day niggas get more'n'more woke mayne, and them see rite thru dem white crackas lies and see themselfs for the kangz they are!!

Same reason people think the Greeks and Romans were flesh colored instead of marble. Blacks lack all self awareness with this constant crowing about being "kings".

You apes only ruled Egypt during the 26th dynasty and you were so shit at it the Assyrians came back and beat the shit out of your black asses so that the Egypt wouldn't be a nigger infested laughing stock to future generations like Germany will be.

Word up nigga dey be usin dat racist ass cyence n shit dog. Fuck dat nigga trump and white people free my boy wizzy he inocent

If we want to know what ancient egyptians looked like, we need look no further than 18th dynasty Egypt. Akhenaten, husband of Nefertiti, changed the religion, capital city, and the art of ancient Egyptians. For the first time in Egypt's history, the royal family was depicted not as idealistic portrayels but as they really looked. Busts, carvings, and paintings of Akhenaten clearly depict his acromegaly, which would have been taboo in previous dynasties. Likewise his wife was depicted in stunning realism, as was his son (Tutankhamen).

it's spelled 'WE WUZ KANGZ"

get your shit together.

Sure nignog. White men stole all your great scientific discovers.

"In terms of phenotypes, Wilde et al. (2014) and Haak et al. (2015) found that the intrusive Yamnaya population, generally inferred to be the first speakers of an Indo-European language in the Corded Ware culture zone, were overwhelmingly dark-eyed (brown), dark-haired and had a skin colour that was moderately light, though somewhat darker than that of the average modern European."

Yu wuz kangz.

He is orange, Trump waz kangs.

A gook destroyed kangs theory

twitter.com/amwkim/status/847913466908168192

Ancient Egyptians were genetically closer to Armenians than Africans. Look at Egypt on the map, it is connected directly with the middle east.

>Mediterranean culture
>some sand niggers cultural divide
>similar

Alright