Wow Pedes, look like we have some soul searching to do!

We've been BTFO by a 3rd Grader!

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/913456430988001281
archive.is/GOaF2
youtu.be/tM-aaFcZTks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

More like 3rd world grader

DAS RITE

I've never thought about it like this until "Ranaia" shed some light on this shit. Fuck me...

fpbp

YAAAAAAASSS

but illegals are running free in south la and the roaches are making the niggers a minority in a city where 10-15 years ago they were still the majority lmao.

>leftycucks have a 7yo tier ideology

Can I get a link to this? Because that's hilarious if real.

>i would tear down that wall and welcome the genocide of my own people

mobile.twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/913456430988001281

kek

stay woke pedes

/thread

JUST

that fucking watermelon

we wuz people

kek

wall's not up yet Gorbachev

kekd

So leftists have the thinking capacity of 3rd graders?

So she thinks we own Mexico?

Wow the opinions of third graders and liberals align! Lets throw open our borders end give our expensive welfare states to all!

To be fair, even little retards like that have their hearts in the right place. You lads....not even sure where you're at to be honest. But it sure ain't normaltown.

go back to normaltowne

NO U! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

smug stupid little nigger bitch baby.

No way that nigger is in 3rd grade. Looks full grown

Not an argument.

Das rite whitey

Lets allow third graders to run the country! Nothing could possibly go wrong.

>Countries are charitites
Nope. Not while I have an obligation to pay tax. Once tax is volountary I will agree with you. Until then it should be spent on improving the lot of the citizens on my country and spending it on refugees to line the pockets of business via cheap labour is crime.

Yeah I think the articled comes from the states so 3rd world would be accurate.

When will the asking kids about politics echoing the thoughts of their retarded parents meme fucking die?

every day I am reminded of why I post this

(((WaPo)))'s audience everyone, to no one's surprise.

Not quite sure that was ever argued for there, paddy ashdown.

absolutely savaged and ravaged
Sup Forums: 1
3rd world 3rd graders: BTFO

>throwing open borders is having your heart in the right place
Shut up you stupid piece of shit. You implied my welfare state should be made available to all. That would be charity. Maybe your brown IQ is too low to understand that.

I knew biggie would have 100's of illegitimate nigglets running around

I agree with her. Tear down the Guatemalan wall and let them freely into Mexico.

The fact that you're on welfare should at least give you empathy to others. Unless you're one of those Jeremy Kyle tier spazzes.

>I am on welfare
No one said that you stupid piece of brown shit. You are litterally walking faeces.

Let's impeach Drumpf and put her in charge!

Looks like she is 25...

I mean you're not giving any behaviour or evidence to the contrary. I have no reason to believe you're anything but a ginger, paddy, dole scrounger. Nothing more, and will never be anything more to be honest. Sorry mate.

>Looks like she is 25

She is. They advanced her ahead a grade early due to her scholastic aptitude.

Yes yes I should just give money to people who come to Ireland with their begging bowls but you think people on welfare and bad.

You dont sound retarded at all.

>and let them be free
What the fuck did she mean by this?
No one was arguing

niglet btfo

Niggie Smalls

>Nigger
>3rd grader
>Politics
>In an agenda-driven article
>From (((WaPo)))

Peak 2017 journalism.

She is fat.

one on left looks like waifu material but she'd have to leave the rest behind. She'd be happy to when she knows she'll leave that life of squalor behind and joins the first world. She will look at me as if i'm a god, and be eternally loyal

Does she mean Mexico's wall to stop the filthy guatemalans from flooding across their border and shitting up their country. The one we paid for that, somehow, isn't racist?

fpbp as usual

fpbp

/thread

Agreed. Id keep the one on the left as a sex slave. Her kids would need to stay in London though. She would take the offer too.

>I would tear down the wall from México and let them be free

What you call normality is just docility, if you'd prefer dociletown then I suggest you leave for Facebook or perhaps Reddit if you're feeling especially wacky today.

archive.is/GOaF2

Would she tear down the Mexican wall to let the Guatemalans be free? I think I'll ask her.

>THIS JUST IN: Children say what they are coerced to say!

Did you know that little niglets think you are imprisoned in Mexico by the white man? Is that insulting?

Spread the word
youtu.be/tM-aaFcZTks

Look like someone has earned a well deserved trip as a foreign exchange student to Mexico, Guatemala, or Honduras.

underrated post

Snappy.

I sincerely hope you posted that picture with your post in an ironic manner. Because the people in that picture out-person your ginger kind any fucking day. Have a good day subby!

Also, literally cannot make this up.

>invasion and genocide are just fine as long as it happens to white people
>correct placement of feels

>Baww i said retarded contradictory bullshit because im a brown person with a low IQ
>people on welfare are bad! Unless they are my family member of course.

Brown people.

its learning

male was on some kinda drugs or was drunk as fuck, just look at how he can't even keep his eyes open

Is this Tay reaching out to us?

They also arnt shooting at anything. The male is shooting a wall and the female is angling her shots into the air. Their larping military gear marks them out as low IQ race war larpers.

She's still a shitskin

Top jej.

Im all for fairness in education. I would tear down the affirmative action

>I wants you be free Lil Mexican boah!

Are you all really so petty and vile that you would make fun of a child who has a vague concept of what the question asked even was? She's just mirroring what her parents say. If any of you were asked that as a third grader you'd probably bitch about how it's illegal when your uncle rams you.

>Fat little nigger child
Do you know what website you are on?
>Parroting retarded liberal anti worker talking points
Do you know what board you are on?

Get the fuck back to facebook. You are on the wrong website.

Pretty specific there user. Want to talk about it?

The worst thing that can happen for American blacks is that illegals keep pouring into USA.
Do they think that other brown people will be kind to them? They'll have absolutely no sense of 'white guilt' whatsoever.

>that one ultra ass hurt brit cuck in this thread
Must suck that he got wrecked by a paddy

I have also thought about this. The best thing that would ever happen to unskilled black, white, hispanic labour would be an end to immigration as the value of their labour would go up.

Only whites seem smart enough to realise this.

He isnt a brit. He is a muslim or a hindu I am guessing.

They fucking murdered her to shield themselves from hurt feelings

They will pay

For now.

Delet this

wew

Not gonna lie. I thought she was holding a watermelon.

You guys have made me fucking racist

congratulations on your ascension, son
how does it feel to be an all-american?